Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]

Go down 
+37
Holly
RainyHeart
Cays
Peridot
sumashira
Mosspelt
feahter
Chickenwing
Stormy
Patch
rhindon
Maple
Grizzly
Aspen
deer
Ice
JJ
Falcarolwing
Fox
Yoshachu
Reaper King
Ash
Spooksjolly
Silvershadow
Knight
PandaPi
Mistpelt
Emberglow
KatzJump
Pickle
Sun
cotton
Green'Heart
blossomheart
Frostfur
WildHunt
Ankle
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 8:16 pm

"No, wait!"

Despite wanting to stay in her father's paws forever, she knew she couldn't let Galestar be banished before she'd said goodbye; and thank you. "I'll be back. There's something I have to do first." She whispered, ears drooping. Would Barleytuft be angry at her for respecting Galestar, for liking her, despite what she'd done? Maybe. But... Galestar's words had brought her back in time to save Morningpaw... In time to reunite with her father. A 'thank you' was deserved.

Nuzzling her father, she turned and slowly padded up to the two StarClanners. "Can I... Can I say something..?" She murmured, but didn't give the tom a chance to respond before looking to Galestar. "Gale... I- thank you. What you said to me, stand tall, chin up, it brought me back from an anxiety attack. It.. It helped me save Morningpaw's life.." She hesitated.

Softpaw could lose every ounce of respect from every cat here, yet she knew what she had to do. Stretching up, as even though Galestar was short, so was Softpaw, and she touched her speckled nose to Galestar's. "I knew you could do it. Even if everyone else hates you, I forgive you, and I'm sorry it has to be this way. Finchstar's probably happier anyway, being with Brookclover now. I'll support you, as long as you do the right thing, morally. May StarClan light your path. Er- uhm, May your path be bright and prey come plentiful. Maybe, one day, you'll be allowed back into the Stars."

She knew this last one was a hope, a faint one at that, but hope was all she had. An act of forgiveness was remembered far longer than an act of treachery. If Softpaw, who'd had life turned upside down by the Stars, could forgive Galestar, others could to. She knew the she-cat had messed up. She'd done terrible things. Stars, she'd killed Finchstar. But she'd changed. And every cat deserved a second chance to do the right thing.

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower, Jaculus
Clan/Rank : [F] Rogue [T1], [J] Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1221

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptySat May 16, 2020 2:58 am

Murk snorted as the cat from the Stupid Few faded away, his murky, glowing yellow eyes narrowed on the last glimmer of the starry pelt, and the look twisting his face. Idiot. A bit further away, the savage one fell under a pile of claws. A fitting end to a tom who'd lived by bloodshed, dealing it out to anyone he thought deserved it. Ironic, really. With that last flicker, he finally let his claws sheathe, casting a glance around the clearing and ignoring the leaders' still forms. The others would deal with that; resurrection had always sounded like an easy thing, anyway.

His ear twitched as a familiar voice came to him, and he turned his head to Raventail, eyeing the shaky smile creeping over his friend's face with a vague feeling of amusement, a returning smile lifting the corners of his own maw. It was the last thing he'd done down here, and now it was the first thing he'd done when he came back. "If you fight badgers, I'm helping."

He supposed this was the part where he was supposed to start rubbing his face all over Raventail, but... he could greet him just fine without touching him. Don't know why everyone gets so fluffy-headed about reunions, anyway. Technically, he'd seen the other from the stars, and everything he'd been doing - watched as he fought the beast-cats, ran away to live a twoleg nest with a bunch of weird cats, and eventually got together with Dappleshine. But still... seeing him, talking to him. It was... nice.

You and Finchstar turned me into a sappy fluff-brain, He thought sardonically in the flash between living cats' heartbeats. But... he didn't care. Sometimes being a sappy fluff-brain was a good thing, he had to admit. And as he looked at his friend now, something softened his eyes, memories of the day he'd died, the last time he'd seen the cat in front of him. "I told you I wasn't gone, rabbit-head," He smiled, the words said without a scrap of grumpiness in them, a good-natured tinge to the insult. Eyeing the blood spattered over the other's pelt, and the tired look in his eyes, he added, "You look terrible."

Minkstream felt a slight shiver go down his spine at Stormpaw's words, his eyes following her as she turned with an angry lash of her tail and stalked away. The feeling that was eating at her he knew all too well. Truth be told, it still simmered somewhere inside him, the feeling of something left unfinished, a hole that no amount of shoveling acid into could fill; the more he tried, the more it ate away at what was left.

His eyes narrowed at Rainstrike as she called mockingly after the apprentice, a hiss escaping his maw. "She won't stay a kit forever. You'll be lucky not to end up with her claws in your throat, Rainstrike." Continuing to glower at her as she licked at her wounds, he muttered, "Then again, I won't cry over your bloody body when she does."

A cry rang out across the clearing, and he glanced back over to see a spotted, golden pelt yowling to the sky. After everything they'd just been through - his wounds throbbing, his chest and throat still burning with sickness - Minkstream couldn't summon the effort to feel anything but a vague, tired relief, much less join in with the others calling victory to the stars.

A brush at his side, a familiar scent touching his nose. He glanced over at Bat to see her eyes fixed on the tom, and nodded at her words, silently brushing his tail against her side and watching her go. Someone needed to watch over Rainstrike, to make sure she didn't try running, or attacking again. Hopefully he and Vixenpaw could manage that well enough. His rebellious heart didn't feel much like watching any more reunions, anyway.

He let his eyes close for a brief moment. It had been a long night, a long day, a long few moons. Now that it was finally over... He just wanted to sleep, and forget about it.

Swansong watched as the starry cats around her went to much-loved relatives they'd known in life, her curious eyes watching heartfelt reunions, a soft smile turning the corners of her maw up. She couldn't see Moonlight among them, but she had a feeling her mother and siblings would be watching from the stars, a warm feeling glowing underneath her pelt at the thought.

Then the golden tom stepped toward the last one of the Righteous Few, perhaps the only one remotely worthy of the title, anymore. A troubled look came into her eyes at his sentence, but she couldn't help but remember the molly's nose touching Finchstar's, the ginger-patched tom crumpling. She has done terrible things, yes... but....

And then the WindClan medicine cat apprentice stepped forward, and Swansong felt a spark of surprise rise up. Her leader had died, and yet she was the one who stepped forward to forgive Galestar? She turned her eyes to the star-pelted she-cat, silent, her eyes thoughtful. For a moment, she stayed still, quiet, and then she padded up to the other, stopping a couple of tail-lengths away. "Thank you for helping us. I realize that it isn't our place to question the judgement of the stars in this, but... Softpaw is right to forgive you. We've had enough hate to last for a lifetime. I forgive you, too, even if I'm not of WindClan, and didn't know Finchstar as well as they do. But... I'm glad you did what you did." She dipped her head. "Thank you."

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Jaculus | Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw

Last edited by Chickenwing on Tue May 19, 2020 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/stoneflew/
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptySat May 16, 2020 5:39 am

Spirals.
Burgundy; a masterpiece of gore.
Luminescence, flickering, fluctuating.
Starry hypnosis.

Spirals.
Whirring out of control.
Wildfire, carving his face with acid.
Sirens; intoxicating static.

Spirals.
An obscure mask, blurring it all.
Haze and smog,
Enigmatic smoke.

Spiralling.
Looming.
Lost.

Glittering vitriol
Absorbing Brackenstar's eyes;
Flashing with foreboding,
Malevolence.

This was it, wasn't it?

One final strike
before Smokepaw finally crashed.

Balance shattered.
A tattered life plummeted.
Grating rasps, scathing his throat.
Scars; stinging, sizzling, spurting.

A steep descent,
into a chasm of porcelain.
White noise, white vision,
Droning alarms; incessant.

Resonating sirens,
distorted perspective.
It all caved in.

A meaningless sacrifice?

Hollow whispers,
Incoherent clashing.
Dissonant whirls.
His senses blurred.

A shivering icey light,
radiance quenching his flame.
Blinking in the distance,
alight with foreign ferocity.

A coruscating torrent;
a glistering kaleidoscope.

And all of a sudden,
the world seemed
so bright.

Victory. Freedom. Honour.

An eclipse;
enshrouded with murk.
He lingered in the trance of stupor.

And still...
stained with death,
a voice persisted.

It was the faintest of whispers
that penetrated the fog.

Flintstar.

...Brother?

Jolting electrocution.

Awake.
Alive.

A harrowing intake of breath,
Stillness broke as a wracking convulse devoured him.

Dwindling on the edge of life...

The oxygen finally swallowed his lungs again.

Shudders crawled up his spine.

Smokepaw tentatively raised his head,
before gasping in blistering affliction,
plunging limply upon the bleak ground once more.

Brackenstar's spectral phantom
Whirlwinds of twinkling stars
A frigid realisation; a hexing paralysis...

And the brother that he thought he'd lost.

...Was this all a hallucination?

Victory. Freedom. Honour.

No.

This was no illusion.

They'd...
won.

And Flintstar was alive.

A pitched howl.
Memories of anguish,
memories of pain.

Words, left unspoken.
Choked sobs stole him of breath,
Obstructing his airways,
yet they arose with throbbing ache.

Ragged wheezes, suffused with a wail.
His heart constricted, and a rivulet spilled
as he let himself weep.

Echoes of suffering gushed from his tongue.
A briny tang seeped into his mouth,
infused with the stabbing taste of blood.

But he didn't care.
That didn't matter anymore.

They were all safe now.

He crumpled into Viperpaw, revelling in her silken warmth,
Her gentle grooming a poignant reflection of their mother.
Reminescence.

Smokepaw's concern swivelled to the others around him,
Tormented relief etched upon his face.
Freckleface. Mothglow.

And,
somewhere,
he knew that Redwolf, Ravenmist and Briarpaw were safe, too.

They'd survived.
They'd survived an unremitting wrath.

Tremoring sight wavered to where Brackenstar's wraith now ceased to roam.
The ghost that had haunted his entire life.

Finally slaughtered.
Finally defeated.
Finally vanquished.

The first stride towards peace.

And then,
at last,
his focus pivoted to Flintstar.

A shaky gaze lifted.
Wretched agony sparked his unscarred eye.
The distressed whimper traced his breath,
akin to that of a snivelling cry,

"You came back for us."

And that was all that mattered.

The spirits of family were never fragile.

A castle of glass.
Cracked, fractured.

But they
remained

Unshattered.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptySat May 16, 2020 5:59 am

As Leopardstar stepped towards her, Galestar met his eyes with an unwavering stare, standing to step forward as requested. So he was the one to reveal her fate. As he spoke of Finchstar, her eyes narrowed slightly. As much as she had come to regret her actions, she had truly given the tom far more chances than the others, and she had ensured a death as painless and peaceful as she could provide, quite different from the brutal slaughters the other leaders had done. However, she had been the one to kill him, after he had refused to even consider the proposals she had made. As he voiced StarClan's decision she nodded, accepting her fate. A few heartbeats after he granted her a few last words, she went to speak but was cut off by a small voice. Turning her broad head down, she saw little Softpaw, and her eyes widened in surprise, head pulling back slightly as she reached out to touch noses. She regarded the apprentice silently before closing her eyes and making the connection, their noses touching like they had in the last Gathering. This time, however, Softpaw stepped back instead of falling into a stupor. "I am not your friend, kit, but I appreciate your forgiveness even if I don't believe I deserve it." She grumbled in a low tone, head tilting slightly. "You are a strange cat indeed. You would do well to keep in mind that not everything is forgiveable, and there are those living and dead that would prey on that open heart of yours, little one. Finchstar is walking with Brookclover, I can assure you of that."

Another voice called out, and she noticed a SkyClan she-cat. Lowering her head briefly in acknowledgement, she responded. "It was the least I could do after everything. The others and I rarely saw eye to eye, because our paths of thinking were far different. It's no excuse, and I see now just how miserably wrong I was, however I truly thought that what I was doing was with WindClan's best interest in mind. For being so terribly mistaken, I am sorry. I don't ask for forgiveness or acceptance of that apology, for that is far more than I am entitled to ask. I do request, however, that the clans learn from this, and grow to be stronger and certain. You have fought the wrath of the stars and made it to see another sunrise. As for StarClan...." Her gaze shifted back to Leopardstar. "Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to be a little more open to communication with the leaders and medicine cats."

She took a deep breath, feeling the cool newleaf air in her nostrils and cast a final look around Fourtrees, battered and bloody but bathed in the silver moonlight. She would never see this place again, nor the cats that surrounded her now. It was an unnerving thought, but... It was far more than what she had expected. "I'm ready."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 Giphy
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:06 am

Barleytuft's chin jerked up at a familiar voice crying out with desperate joy and sadness, "Dad!" His whiskers quivered as his dark-hazel eyes, glassy with free-flowing tears, locked onto a pale silvery-brown patched tabby sprinting towards him. "My soft little moonlight!" he called back, and in two heartbeats Softpaw came barreling into his scarred tabby chest, sobbing and burying her face in his fur. He staggered slightly, a huff of air escaping him at the collision, and he glanced aside at his two eldest kits whose embrace had been jostled to allow their younger sister in. Clovertwist's eyes shone with amusement, and he chuckled slightly but shuffled in to include her. More tears fell down the StarClan warrior's face as he dipped his muzzle to press it against the top of his young daughter's pale head, breathing in her scent and feeling the tickle of her fur - no longer loose kitten fluff but sleek grown cat fur - on his nose. He missed it - he missed his children.

His fourth called to him and began a hasty , and Barleytuft raised his head once more, mismatched ears perking as he located his youngest son. The embrace was ended this time; the starry warrior could see Downpaw coming in fast, and he pulled away from his other children just in time to brace himself to catch the weight of his son. His claws dug into the earth as he embraced the darker patched tabby tom, and a stifled sob slipped from Barleytuft's muzzle as he buried his face in his son's neck as well. A moment later he pulled away, sniffling, and saw the tears on his son's face as well. Barleytuft chuckled, then joked hoarsely, "Hey - hey, hey, it's okay. I'm here. Why so Down, 'paw?" A tear slipped down his cheek even as he grinned at his own foolish joke. He chuckled again softly, and then looked aside to where Briarthorn had sat.

Barleytuft's eyes shone with affection and admiration as his mate's first son, his step-son, began to speak, stammering through some tears. The first words that the silver-and-white tabby tom spoke were formal and honorable. Barleytuft smiled faintly, dipping his head in acknowledgement. Briarthorn suddenly began to weep, and Barleytuft blinked. He lifted one foreleg and immediately wrapped it around the silver tom's shoulders, pulling him into the clustered embrace of kin they had found. "Briarthorn," he said, feeling a knot tighten in his throat as he touched his nose to the older warrior's head, "it has been such a privilege to have you as a son. You make all of us proud to love you - your mother, myself, and your father Badgerthorn, too." He squeezed his leg around Briarthorn and murmured, "Keep it up." Then released him.

"Galestar, step forward and face the Clans," Leopardstar's unmistakeable voice rang over the clearing.

Barleytuft's expression darkened slightly, and he shifted, turning to fully face the unfolding scene with his kits and kin gathered around him. He glanced aside at Elmskip, brilliant and bold - shining even brighter beside his living daughter, Olivestone. The battle was finally over, the last of the Righteous Ones - save for the turncoat - having been crushed into the darkness where they belonged. Galestar remained for judgement. Barleytuft and the other starry warriors knew the decree that Leopardstar was making; they had all more or less agreed to it (agreeing on something was one of the better choices the stars had made in moons). Barleytuft couldn't say he was opposed to the choice, given what his Clan had suffered at Galestar's paws directly, but he knew it was not a decision made lightly. Did she deserve worse? Barleytuft might have thought so if he were living - if he had borne the consequences of her actions so directly as his physical, mortal children - but he wasn't anymore.

If he were Softpaw, he might have thought she deserved better, even. Barleytuft's eyes narrowed slightly - not with disdain but simply thoughtful regard - as his little medicine cat daughter cried out and looked at him apologetically. He nodded almost imperceptibly and watched her approach the starry traitor. Clovertwist, still pressed again Goldengale, watched the scene with narrowed eyes. Softpaw stepped towards Galestar, and when his sister stretched to press her nose to Galestar's he sucked in a gasp that sounded like a hiss, his heart immediately pounding with alarm. No, don't you dare, he thought with a growl, almost certain he was about to see Softpaw slump to the floor again based on the alarm in Galestar's eyes. It didn't happen, though. Clovertwist's tail lashed and another jolt of pain shot up his spine; he flinched against his sister and sank slightly.

More cats thanked Galestar... Barleytuft watched in silence, tail flicking. She was a somewhat reasonable leader. It was a shame she'd stumbled upon so twisted a path.

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6075

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:25 am

"You recognized your mistakes and tried to set things right," Zinnia met the eyes of the starlit leader she'd spent much of the battle defending. "The damage cannot be undone, and there are some things that cannot be truly forgiven, but still I find myself wishing... Somewhere, someday, may we meet again," she said softly. After all, Galestar had set right the things she had torn apart, and while the mistakes couldn't be erased the clans were still standing.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:24 pm

A soft smile crossed Olivestone's face as her father expressed his pride in her, and she pushed her face into his neck fur as he apologized to her, murmuring as tears spilled over,
"I've never been mad at you for anything. It was your time to go, and I understand that. I love you too, dad."

She pulled back as Elmskip continued to speak, and chuckled as she rubbed her face against his.
"I promise. Raventail chose me to be his deputy for a reason, and if it's StarClan's plan for me to lead my Clan someday, I won't join StarClan's ranks any time soon."

The gray tabby pressed her body against her father's starry one, and turned her attention to the proceedings in the center of the clearing, where Galestar and an unfamiliar StarClan cat sat, the tom's booming voice reaching the ears of all. She flicked her tail as he laid bare her sins, and what her punishment was to be. The former leader took her punishment in grace, simply dipping her head in acknowledgement, having come to terms with it. Olivestone was mostly surprised by Softpaw running up to Galestar, thanking her for helping her save Morningpaw, and forgiving her for the wrongs she'd committed.
You did some terrible things, but your change of heart speaks volumes. I hope you find peace in the Mist.

Cherryblossom felt an odd sense of peace wash over her as Vixenstar finally vanished, and didn't reappear. A little weight on her heart vanished, knowing that her mother's killers were vanquished, but it did little to ease the weight of knowing that her mother was still dead. Still, she stopped, took a deep breath, and looked around the clearing, seeing many more starry warriors in their ranks, and heart in her throat, she looked round, trying in vain to find Dacedream there, so that maybe she could get to actually say goodbye.

Her heart sank as she failed to find her mother there, but her attention was quickly grabbed by an unknown starry tom sentencing the final cat of the Righteous Few to still stand before them, to spend the rest of her days in the afterlife in the Mist.
So she's the one that turned the tides, so that we could win.

As her final opponent fell, Redwolf could rest. She could finally rest, and her first thought was to seek out Briarpaw, Smokepaw and Viperpaw. Ignoring the blood beginning to congeal between her claws and in her fur, she quickly tracked down the three, finding that they definitely looked quite a bit worse for wear. Now that she knew that they were all okay, and that Flintstar still lived, she could finally sink down into a sitting position, and watched Galestar's sentencing.
You may have turned the tides for us, but you still committed so many crimes.

Last edited by Peridot on Mon May 18, 2020 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptySat May 16, 2020 7:53 pm

As the horrible she-cat cackled, Dewshine glared into the stardust that slowly lost it’s form. Her narrowed eyes lightened. Forced herself to look away… and towards her precious daughter. She purred at the soft warmth against her chest. Tears gleamed in the moonlight when they fell onto Dappleshine’s pelt. Dewshine lowered her head, placed her paw gently around her grown kit’s frame to hug her close while questions were asked. A smile took the place of anger in her features now as she chuckled and pulled back enough to answer.

Grief still clung to her gaze. Sad, that she hadn’t been there earlier… but also grief at the loss of a member of StarClan. That cats had become so corrupted within their ranks. She held no true love for Vixenstar, nor any other of the cats… but they had still lived at one point. They all had family and stories to tell that shaped them.
"Your kits are well in StarClan… Magpiepaw wanted me to give you a greeting… and young Dacedream... ” Dewshine paused, then nuzzled Dappleshine gently. "She thanks you… for being there for her always. She was lucky to have such a good mother… as I am so proud to have such a brave and noble daughter. ” Dewshine’s teary gaze broke forward once more as she leaned in to cover her daughter in her own silver starry pelt. Blue eyes closed against the world as things wrapped up around them. As it all faded away to her, Dappleshine and Gingerstripe. As it used to be… and could have been once.

Oakstar’s last vision had been his own daughter as she ripped out his throat. It was a cold, brutal fact… and an even colder and more brutal reality. The stars had come to punish those who broke the code… and he was his own victim. So it was no surprise when he woke up and didn’t see the familiar stars around him. There was no silver grass field, or trees that looked like they were covered in wet spidersilk. No… there was nothing. An ethereal never ending that seemed to loom forever and exhausting.

It was nothing less than he deserved.

"Dad was tight about one thing. You ThunderClan cats really are weak.” The large dark tom jolted as a young voice broke through the haze. He turned, and blinked at the silver black she-cat that sat behind him. One green eye covered by a scar that seemed to cross her face. His amber eyes looked at her, but he couldn’t place her. Was she Shadowclan or Thunderclan? The she-cat didn’t seem inclined to say. She simply padded up to him and sat down beside the old leader. Was he that weak?

"Not all of Thunderclan is weak… but I was a fool. My own daughter betrayed me… hated me… and I never even knew." Guilt washes over him. Was he just too busy to have ever noticed? Did he just never make enough time… was he never honest enough? Regrets swirled in his head as the voice broke his thoughts once more.

"Well duh. If you knew everything there’d be nothing to learn.” He looked down. Blinked at her with owlish eyes as she spoke, watched as she stood and stared at him with a glare he distantly remembered. His gaze lifted further, to the nothingness around them, his chest tightened. Starclan… must have rejected him this time. It wasn’t dark though… the mist was a more mild colour, dull but not bright.

"...Where are we?" His voice cracked. Fear broke through despair for a moment while the she-cat next to him looked pointedly at him. Unconcerned with their surroundings.
"Well you decided to come to the mist.” His muzzle parted to ask the all important question of why, but she continued. "You came here on your own… and you normally need to leave it on your own… but I know what it’s like. To feel hated by your own clan. To be betrayed by family… I felt bad for you, but don’t count on me saving your sorry tail again! Next time you end up here, you’re on your own!” A memory flashed in Oakstar’s mind, but the details were too fuzzy. He looked down at the nothingness of the ground and felt the sob wrench through his shoulders. The guilt. Dustcloud derserved far better than him… Thunder- pain lanced in his shoulders. His eyes snapped open to see silver and mist distorting, then righted itself. The she-cat stood with himself locked in a pin. Her claws pricked into his pelt while her gaze looked venomous and pained.

"Stop that. You are the leader of ThunderClan, and now you need to act like it. They need you.” Oakstar looked away painfully. "That’s what you want to hear. What you think you need… but I’m going to tell you the truth. You don’t need us. You’re acting like a kit depending on its mother… but it’s time for you to be on your own. To take steps to be independent again. Be yourself Oakstar. Not what you think the stars need you to be.” Oakstar blinked, his head turned to hers in confusion.

Be himself? He was always himself… he was always Marshpaw… Oakstar… he always looked up to Starclan. The realization hit him painfully. Worse than any snake bite. She was right. For moons he had depended on Starclan for advice and aide. Had prayed to them blindly and often… when he didn’t need to. The stars would still be there when his true time came… but he had the all too real family below.

"My brother...it's time to wake up. " his eyes widened. The voice seemed to echo through the mists. A smile grew on the she-cat’s expression. Smug and proud as she lifted herself off of him with a twitch of her tail as she slowly vanished. The voice echoed softer this time. "Is your strength returning?” He blinked, and suddenly there was no longer mists. There was solid ground. In the distance there was cats… and beside him a young tom. Young Beepaw. Starry cats. With a pained groan, he began to lift himself. His throat and body aches with pains, but his head lifted for any sign of Dustcloud among the starry bodies and living cats padding around… crying.

"Beepaw… we won?"

RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptySat May 16, 2020 8:50 pm

Though his heart screamed never to let go again, Ashpaw released Ivystar from his grasp as she stood up, though the moment she was stable again and leaning against Honeytongue, he returned to her side.  Purring loudly at the feeling of the gray tabby she-cat's fluffy tail curling around him, holding him, the young tom allowed himself to simply melt into her fur and close his eyes.  The booming cries of victory echoed around him from every corner of the clearing, tearful reunions spread their joy to all...but right now, this was all that mattered.  The warmth of fur and breath, knowing that he was nestled in the midst of some of the kindest cats he had ever met...his family.

He was home.

However, soon enough the tone began to shift, and Ashpaw opened his eyes to see one last Righteous Few member standing before a huge golden tom with glowing stars in his fur.  He was obviously a 'true' StarClan cat, as those around him called their rescuers, and Ashpaw watched with mild curiosity.  What would they do with her, the cat who had decided to turn sides at the last minute to help the Clans?  He was not surprised by the result, but it still confused him.  "The...Mist?  In-between...inbetween what?"  He was more so musing to himself than asking a true question, but the apprentice's attention was definitely hooked.  His thoughts raced; so it's true...StarClan isn't one united force.  They're individual cats with all their own opinions and views, just like in life.  No wonder they started fighting, I'm surprised it hadn't happened sooner.

He wasn't surprised that cats ran up to thank her, including that pretty medicine cat apprentice he had helped pull away from Larchneedle, but he couldn't say that he felt the same.  Even if she had fought for them in the end, if she was a clanmate he knew that he would have a very hard time trusting her again after all this, and he guessed that was how the golden spotted tom felt

Leopardstar cast Softpaw a wary look as the medicine cat apprentice interrupted the trial, but he supposed it was only fair for some to see the Righteous Few leader in a different light.  He knew he was jaded, battered down by a life of betrayals and death he wouldn't wish on anyone...but he also knew wisdom came out of adversity.  As the three young she-cats spoke their thank yous and goodbyes, he silently prayed that they would be careful in the future who they put their trust in.  The childlike trait of naivety could not survive forever.

He listened intently as Galestar spoke, finding himself agreeing with her advice, but his heart was not changed.  He knew what must be done; this was for Galestar's own safety as well.  He knew many StarClan cats wanted revenge for their fallen kin, but another spirit slaughtered would do nothing to help.  It was time to find peace and recover, and this was the first step.  For everyone.  Dark hazel eyes suddenly a bit brighter, Leopardstar nodded to Galestar with what almost looked like a half-smile.  "Unlike some of our more dramatic fellows, I'm not one to speak cryptically.  It wastes precious time.  I'll pass along your message, and hopefully in the wake of this things will change."

His brief showing of humor quickly faded though as Leopardstar squared his shoulders and lifted his voice back to its former tone.  No more stalling, it was time.  "Goodbye Galestar.  May the light guide your path."  Taking a deep breath, the muscular tom closed his eyes and placed his nose onto the she-cat's forehead.  After only a second her form began to fade, but in a different way than Brackenstar's had; instead of fragmenting and disintegrating into stardust, her form simply grew lighter and lighter, like mist in the ways of the morning sun, until there was nothing left.

Leopardstar sighed, before looking up once more.  "StarClan, return to the sky when you are ready as long as it's before dawn.  I know you all want to speak with family and friends and celebrate our victory...cherish this time.  Don't let it slip away."  His job was done; now, who would he greet first?  Turning around, he felt a thrill of pure relief as Oakstar lifted his head.  Where was Dustcloud, he wondered?  Somewhere nearby hopefully, he wanted to speak with her as well.  First though...the golden tom bounded like a kitten towards his beloved daughter and pressed his muzzle into her shoulder, smiling with tears in his eyes.  "Batbite, I'm so glad you chose to return to ThunderClan, not being able to see you was unbearable...I'm so proud.  You've chosen your place, chosen your life, and I would've supported you no matter what...still, I'm glad you stayed.  Your brothers and Lichenfang are with me, they miss you and love very much...as do I."  Licking her forehead just as he had done when she was a kitten, the old leader was happier than he had been in moons.

As Galestar began to fade away, Ashpaw closed his eyes; for some reason, he felt as if he had walked in on something personal, and didn't want to watch her last moments.  The StarClan leader's words signaled that it was done, and as Ashpaw came back to earth his eyes fell upon Morningpaw's body.  Or...was it a body?  To his shock, he could see the very faint breath of life in her chest.  "Oh my gosh...!"  She was battered, bloody, and disfigured...but she was still alive.  He wanted to go see, ask someone for sure if she was going to live, but with a sudden rush of nausea, he remembered just how much his head hurt.  Everything was sore and tired, and with a weak laugh Ashpaw's legs gave out, sending him down to the ground with a soft thump.  Looking up at Ivystar and Honeytongue, he purred; "I need a nap...a long one.  Once Spiderquill looks at my head that is..."

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6075

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptySat May 16, 2020 9:28 pm

"Dad!"

For a moment, Batbite froze as her father's muzzle pressed into her shoulder, listening closely to his every word. As she opened her mouth to respond, her voice betrayed her; as shaky and uneven as her movements had been just days earlier. Her usual composure was nowhere to be seen, and in its place there was only unrestrained emotion.

"I miss you all so much... " she half-sobbed, all too aware of the tears that had started streaking down her face. He spoke of her travels, his happiness for her return, and she choked out a laugh. All her worries over the moons, that she'd disappointed him time and again... All for nothing, in the end. "I got to see more of the world, and I found myself," she sighed, glancing over to where her mate still stood, "I even found some things I'd been overlooking. I'm just sorry it took me so long to realize everything I needed to, to finally come home... To figure out where that was. But I'm here now, and I... I never thought I'd get to see you again..."

She pressed close to him, savoring the moment and knowing that - at least, for as long as she lived - there would never be another like it. This was her chance, her single heartfelt reunion. "This forest is my home... I think I was always going to come back. I'm not sorry I left - I don't think I ever could be. But I'm glad I'm standing here with you tonight."

Pulling away at last and trying to pull herself back together, she found that she didn't have to force her smile, even if it was a little sad. "I wish you didn't have to go... But I know how this is supposed to go. So don't make it hurt more than it has to, okay?"

This was a moment she would never let herself forget.

"I love you."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptySat May 16, 2020 9:53 pm

Flintstar's ears twitched as Sparkfire spoke up, relieved that she was alright but her words did little to sooth the guilt that lingered in his chest. He had...Hurt them all. Greatly, in fact and while it had not been his intent it...It should have been something he should have fought more, not given in as if his death would truly mean anything great and worthwhile. What good was it to die for a cause? He could hear plenty of conversations and it was starting to weigh on him as he tried his best to ignore them, hanging his head. But suddenly there was a presences at his side, pressing against him as he turned to see that Freckleface had managed to catch up. He froze as she ducked her head forward, lapping at the drying blood that still clung to his throat as she questioned if he was alright. He... "I...I'll be fine, Freckleface," he murmured, resting his chin on her head as a soft sigh escaped him. "You...Everyone is...Alright or will be. That is what matter." There was another set of pawsteps that caught his ear, suddenly reminding him that he was rather...Public right now. He stiffened as he turned to see who was approaching, a sigh of relief escaping him when he saw that it was Mothglow.

"S-Smokepaw," he quickly said as she asked where she could be of help, motioning toward where his brother still laid from where Brackenstar had sent him to the ground. "He...Brackenstar turned his attention onto him after I...Please, he could use your help, Mothglow," he said as he turned to look at his brother. The apprentice had barely moved and if it wasn't for the barest rising and falling of his chest, Flintstar would have thought... No, they...They were going to be fine. Everybody was going to be fine. Finally, Smokepaw started to stir as he weakly tried to rise only to fall. But his voice managed to reach the leader's ears. "Of course I came back," Flintstar managed as he pushed himself to his paws, drawing fully away from Freckleface as he padded over to take a place at his younger brother's side and curled his tail over his back, nearly covering the entire apprentice with it. "Thornstar tasked me with protecting you all during my leader ceremony. How could I leave you already?" He pause, before he turned his gaze onto the battle-worn clearing. "...Where is Briarpaw?" he murmured, hoping his sister was safe. He hadn't seen her at all and hoped she would find her way over to the group.

----------------------------

Honeytongue purred as she rubbed her head on nearly every whisker-length of Ivystar that she could reach from where she laid sprawled over the leader, curling her tail to draw Ashpaw closer to the duo. She did pause as she took notice of Stormbringer having broken down in sobs only a couple fox-lengths away but she was certain it was the deputy's way of coping - she would get her snuggles once they had returned to the camp and could truly relax in their nest. She heard Ivystar try to apologize but she only shook her head, brushing her cheeks against her mate. "Don't. Don't apologize, Ivystar. It wasn't your fault. We got the one who killed you. All that matters is that you are with us," she murmured, before she turned to look at the StarClan cats that littered the clearing. "And...It seems so. StarClan, the real StarClan arrived. I-I'm not sure how but...They helped us defeat those...Those fish-gutted cats and brought you back. So...I guess they are as real as it gets," she noted.

Her ears twitched as she heard Ashpaw suddenly gasp, pull away from the two and... Thump. Her heart jumped as she turned to see that her son had collapsed to the ground, although he was quickly stirring and shook the entire thing off with a laugh. A sigh of relief escaped her as she finally drew away from Ivystar to pull Ashpaw into a cuddle of his own, curling her tail around him as she gently started to lick at the injuries on his head. "Of course, little one. I think we all need a nap after this. Once Spiderquill checks on you, I'll carry you home, alright? We wouldn't want you deciding that the reeds on the way back are a good spot to curl up, now do we?" she teased lightly, pressing her nose to the back of his neck, simply breathing in the scent of him. They were safe, her family was safe. It...It had seem so long since she had been able to really think of anybody as family - ever since her siblings died, Torrentstar growing so distant before his own demise and Dappleshine being forced to live in WindClan...She had been alone. But she had found a new family in Ivystar, Stormbringer, Spiderquill and Ashpaw. And despite how close it was, she had managed to keep them all.

She had told herself that when she had told her feelings to Ivystar and Stormbringer that she was willing to accept any heartbreak that would come from this...But it didn't mean that she wanted to face it so soon. But...Her family remained together for once. And she couldn't be more thankful for anything else.

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [Bl]ackkit♀ | [Q]uickpaw♀
Clan/Rank : [Bl]-SC / Unborn Kit | [Q]-WC / App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptySun May 17, 2020 1:15 am

Swiftstep let his body relax, letting out a shaky breath of air in the process. It was over. The last remaining Righteous Few turned to dust before their very eyes. The clans prevailed once again against another force of "evil" that threatened their way of life. The true StarClanners worked together to break the barrier that separated them from the clans so they could aid in defeating. He couldn't be more thankful for it all to have ended. The whole ordeal had been chaotic. He knew mostly everyone felt the same way. Everything was at peace once more. Well, as peaceful as it can get. He quietly sighed as he wistfully scanned the area around him. He saw so many familiar faces that he missed dearly. All around him were tearful reunions of families once broken apart by death. He really couldn't help how misty his eyes got. None of this felt real but it was.

As he began to take a step forward, he heard a voice call his name from somewhere behind him. A familiar voice that made his breath hitch and heart pound loudly against his ribs. Was...was that her? The tom turned around quickly, experiencing some whiplash in the process. When he faced the direction the call came from, his body began to tremble due to the strong emotions he was feeling at that moment. It was her! As he watched her stop not too far away from him, a second she-cat ran to stand beside her. Was that his daughter?! She had grown so much and now he was going to see her face to face. Pride swelled in his chest as well as some underlying relief. They were safe. He still held worry for Spotlake's kits. Were they alright as well? He didn't waste any more time as he raced up to the two. He had a shaky grin plastered on his face and some unshed tears while he ran.

"Foxspirit! S-Spotlake! I-It's me Swiftstep! How are you my beloveds? Are ya both alright? Are your kits alright Spotlake?" The brown tom couldn't quite stop himself from rambling the second he was in front of them. He couldn't stop looking at them either. He hasn't seen them for what seemed like forever. He had been watching them from afar as they lived on, longing to be there with them. He had wanted to help Foxspirit raise their daughter. He wanted to be there for Spotlake when she had her litter. He wanted to play with his grand kits. Life, however, had other plans. He had passed away due to illness leaving so much behind. He had missed so much but now, he was here. He was happy he could see them this close again, even if it wouldn't be for long. He was thankful for this opportunity. He just couldn't express how much he missed them all, his family, friends, and his clan.

Click on either head to go to the respective profile! (N/A yet)
May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 1f340 Blackkit of Shadowclan May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 1f340』║『 May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 1f4a8 Quickpaw of Windclan May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 1f4a8
May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 1f340 Unborn Kit | 10 [HP] - 30 [SP] May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 1f340』║『May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 1f4a8 App | 20 [HP] - 60 [SP] May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 1f4a8
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:47 pm

Finally, Nettlefire spotted him. Oakstar was here, after all.

He looked like he’d just been seriously injured, like he was just waking up from unconsciousness, but the important thing was he was awake. He was alive.

Without a second thought, she rushed towards him, the rest of her surroundings fading into an inconsequential blur.

“Dad!” she said, in her overjoyed excitement only barely braking herself before crashing right into him. “Dad, I’m so happy to see you! One of the Righteous Few, the way they had been talking, I--I thought-- I thought maybe you had died. Died died. I thought I was not going to ever see you again. I’m so happy-- I’ve missed you so much! I’ve tried my best to lead in your absence, but I--”

The normally graceful she-cat tried and failed to swallow a heavy sob. She didn’t like crying in front of others. She didn’t even like crying in private. But she couldn’t help it-- the emotions were too overwhelming, even for someone who tried to be as tightly stoic as she usually did.

“I’m just so glad to see you again, Dad,”
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 8:03 am

Spiderquill, previously held up by his brother and the later appearing Honeytongue, suddenly fell to the ground as both left his side. At first he felt shocked. How could they leave him at a time like this? What was more important if neither of them were battling anymore? He looked over to where his brother and his mother stood. His heart and jaw dropped. It was his mother--his other one. His dead one. How could she be alive? If she only lost one life, why hadn't she gotten up earlier? Why did she take so long? His ears flattened and he ran over to Ivystar. But instead of happiness or relief, a big bubble of anger rose to his throat and spilled out of his mouth. It was as if a river had just overflow for the first time. "You- you foxheart! You piece of crowfood! You stupid, moss-for-brains, not dead, mouse dung..." It was far from a well-formed set of insults, made even less effective at insulting anyone when it trailed away to give way for a series of sobs. He practically fell onto Ivystar, clinging on with his paws as if he were scared to lose her again. Which, to some extent, he was. She was alive. She was safe. But most importantly, he realised as the yowling died down, they had won. The horror was over, and Spiderquill had a family again.

After a long while of crying into Ivystar's fur and wrapping his head around her impossible recovery, he let go. Ashpaw was slumped on the floor and Spiderquill realised with a jolt that he had never actually healed his brother. "OH! Wait here." He scampered over to his small pile of herbs and grabbed some poppy seeds and cobwebs. "Here, swallow these. They're fairly strong painkillers, but you deserve a good rest after all of that. Uh, I'll wrap up that wound for you. It doesn't look like anything too serious, though I'll treat it a bit more back at home. Okay?" As he spoke, he delicately wrapped his brother's head in cobwebs as he had done many times before. A tearful smile formed on his face. He loved his family, never more than right now.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 4:07 pm

Scorchstar smiled as he followed Ravenmist, listening to her as she talked about the kits she had with his best friend. He was so happy that the two of them were able to move on after his death many moons ago. He offered her a reassuring lick to her ear. ”I’m glad to hear that. Worry not about your other kits, though, Ravenmist. I’m taking good care of them. They all have your spirit and Daisyflame’s determination.”

The StarClan tom stopped beside his daughter once she did, and he stared at the familiar ginger-and-white tom the two of them had been looking for. Once their eyes met, Scorchstar immediately felt tears forming. He waited patiently as Daisyflame embraced his mate, giving a pleased swish of his tail, and then the warrior turned his attention to him. A purr rumbling in his throat and tears sliding down his cheeks before Daisyflame even made physical contact, Scorchstar returned the affection with a fond nuzzling to his cheeks and head, rasping his tongue along his ears. ”I’ve missed you too, Daisyflame, so very much. I am so ... so proud of you and Ravenmist. And every other cat in the Clan for taking such good care of ShadowClan in my absence. I want to apologize for the behaviors and actions of the Righteous Few; Thornstar’s affair may have been against the code, but she had still been a good leader. Heh.... I know what it’s like being in that kind of position, but I know better than most cats that it’s very possible to bounce back from such a low point and redeem your Clan’s trust in you.”

Breaking away from his embrace with his best friend, Scorchstar smiled at the two of them. ”I cannot stay for too much longer, but I have just one more request to make of you both. Daisyflame, Ravenmist, would you please escort me to Flintstar? I would love to meet the current leader of ShadowClan.”

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]
Page 40 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next