Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Under the Same Sky [c]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Under the Same Sky [c] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Same Sky [c]   Under the Same Sky [c] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 7:53

Streampaw decided to follow Viper. Even though he hadn’t attacked yet, she had to be cautious. She never knew what to expect from a strange, non-Clan cat. “So...where are you going? Do you want me to teach you how to hunt fish?” She asked Viper. “It’s easy. You’ll get the hang of it.”

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Same Sky [c]   Under the Same Sky [c] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 7:57

As expected, Streampaw followed him. Viper stayed silent. In his experience, cats often spoke to fill the silence. The same was true now. Streampaw offered to teach him to fish. That's not what I was expecting, but I appreciate it. "That would be great, yes." Viper didn't know where the nearest river was, but he was sure Streampaw would, so he waited for her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Under the Same Sky [c]   Under the Same Sky [c] - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 8:00

Streampaw padded forward until she heard the familiar sound of the river. Excited, she bounded over to the riverbank, then dove into the water, barely making a splash. She flipped underwater, then peeked her head out from the water. Smiling happily, she climbed up to the riverbank again. She didn’t care that her fur was dripping wet. It would dry soon. “So...could you show me an attempt of catching fish?” Streampaw asked.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Same Sky [c]   Under the Same Sky [c] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 5:01

Viper watched Streampaw jump into the water, gracefully flipping around. She seemed to like it there, in the water, and he admired how easily she moved in it. But then she asked him to try to fish. “Oh, please, I’d probably frighten all the fish off.” He smiled with that easy charm of his. “But if you demonstrate, maybe I can try to copy off of you.”

Viper padded into the river. The water pulled at his fur, which didn’t have oils from eating fish. He scowled at it, but crouched deeper until only his head was above water. He liked that feeling, being surrounded by the swishing current, the beautiful water. You had to constantly fight against the current, but fighting was second nature to Viper; fighting physically or mentally.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Under the Same Sky [c]   Under the Same Sky [c] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 5:20

“Sure!” Streampaw said. “So first, you gotta place your paw underwater.” She did so, feeling the currents under her paw. “Then, once you see a flash of silver, which is the fish, you may feel it swim across your paw.” A flight of scales and something slippery slid across her paw. She grabbed the fish immediately, tossing it onto the river back, stunning it slightly. Then, she killed it with a blow in the head. “See? That’s how you do it. Pretty easy, just don’t let the fish slip away.”

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Same Sky [c]   Under the Same Sky [c] - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 May 2020 - 4:53

Viper watched her technique, noting her claws sliding out to help her toss it on to the river. "You say it's easy, but you've probably been catching fish since you were a kitten." The loner sat down next to Streampaw and pushed his paw into the water. He glanced upriver, noting that a school of small fish were passing by. When one his his paw, he jerked upwards, but his paw missed the slippery fish.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Under the Same Sky [c]   Under the Same Sky [c] - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 May 2020 - 4:57

Streampaw snorted. “Actually...it’s true. I started since I was about four moons old.” Noticing that Viper failed to catch a fish, she tried to correct him. “Try to make it like you’re trying to cup the fish, and use your claws. That’s the important part.”

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Same Sky [c]   Under the Same Sky [c] - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 May 2020 - 8:37

Viper nodded, thanking her for his advice. ”Honestly, I’ve only tasted fish once before, and I didn’t like the flavor that much. To each their own, though- it’s a unique technique, and I’ll eat fish if I have to, but otherwise, I’m just glad I know it now.” Viper didn’t want to fail any more at fishing, so he stared along the river, thinking. “I respect your Clans, even if I don’t agree with your ideals,” he murmured. It was unrelated to the topic of fish, but he had been thinking about it for a bit of time.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Under the Same Sky [c]   Under the Same Sky [c] - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 May 2020 - 9:04

((Should we end this? Lets make Viper and Willow friends for now))

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Same Sky [c]   Under the Same Sky [c] - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 May 2020 - 16:56

((alright!))
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Under the Same Sky [c]   Under the Same Sky [c] - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 May 2020 - 18:10

((Ok, can you start the topic? Maybe Viper could have a little crush on Willowpaw at first.))

Streampaw nodded, understanding. “I’ve met...uh...certain loners that agree to that...” She was thinking about Willow and Fang. “They we’re mad at me because I tried to explain to them the way of the Clans but I think that I made it seem more violent. At least they helped me, for a short while, and we had a fun conversation.” She looked away. “Hey, the sun is setting. I guess I should go back to camp, and uh, you can go back to where you live. “ Nodding at Viper, she dove into the river and swam to the other side. Before she left, she turned around, and waved her tail in a farewell gesture.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Same Sky [c]   Under the Same Sky [c] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the Same Sky [c]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2