Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Try at Healing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

First Try at Healing Empty
PostSubject: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:06

Mossbloom was out collecting herbs, so her apprentice was sorting them. She found all of the stale, old ones and piled them up so her mentor could replace them. Daisybloom hummed softly as she went about her tasks. It was a calm, quiet day in camp, and the sun shone upon Thunderclan.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:10

Willowpaw had a shallow gash on her right paw. She had accidentally scratched herself on a sharp shard of wood and was limping. Mossbloom wasn’t here, but she could find Daisypaw. As she hobbled to the medicine cat den, she called out. “Daisypaw!”

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:15

(ooc: she is still Daisybloom)

Daisybloom heard her name being called out. She turned around to find Willowpaw. ”Willowpaw? Do you need something?” asked the tabby. She soon saw the gash on the apprentice’s paw. She waited for an expiation, and racked her brain for the correct remedy.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:18

OOC: Oops sorry

“Yeah...I accidentally scratched myself on a shard of wood from a nearby tree.” Willowpaw explained. “It’s not bleeding that much but...well...it does sting a bit.” The wound wasn’t merely stinging, it was throbbing, but she didn’t want Daisybloom to worry too much.

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:22

The tabby nodded, and as she leaned, she grabbed a comfrey root and chewed it into a poultice. ”This should make the pain go away soon.” she mewed, applying it to her wound. Next she found a fresh cobweb, and soon she was wrapping it around the she-cat’s paw. ”This might hurt a bit, but it’ll stop the bleeding.” she said.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:25

Willowpaw flinched a bit as Daisybloom applied the comfrey. She shook her head. Come on, Willowpaw, you’ll live. It’s nothing. You’ll get more wounds in the future that are much more serious. She thought. She smiled at Daisybloom. “Thanks, you’re a great medicine cat.”

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:46

Daisybloom smiled. Willowpaw’s faith in her filled up her heart. ”Thanks! But really, it was an easy wound. And I’m barely a medicine ca apprentice myself.” she said modestly. ”Anything else you need?” she asked.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:47

“No...but thanks anyways! I feel much better already!” Willowpaw commented. She smiled at Daisybloom once again. “Mind if I stay here for a bit? It’s still slightly sore.” Willowpaw said, frowning at her cobweb-wrapped front paw.

Last edited by Windwillow on Thu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:48

Mossbloom was returning to camp when the faint scent of blood reached her nose, and her pace quickened as she tracked it to her den. Daisybloom was already tending to Willowpaw's foot, and as Mossbloom set down her herbs she looked over her apprentice's work. "Well done, Daisybloom. You can also dock or goldenrod for an injury like this, if we happen to be low on comfrey. Additionally, since it's a wound on her paw, we'll have to keep a close eye on it to make sure it doesn't become infected. The more the injured area is used, the more likely it is to get infected. So we'll want to see you back every dawn before any patrols, at sunhigh, and at sunset after your patrols Willowpaw, until we know that no infection is setting in, okay? You'll want to stay off of it as much as possible, at least until the wound closes, or you'll lose the wrapping and poultice." Turning to Daisybloom with a reassuring smile, Mossbloom touched her nose to her shoulder. "You did a great job, I'm very proud of you."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

First Try at Healing Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:52

Daisybloom let out a swift, smiling nod, and soon Mossbloom was there! She nodded again to the medicine cat. The praise lit up her eyes. ”Thanks! I learned it from you, though!” a prideful blush illuminated her cheeks. She was happy with her work. It was a lot easier than hunting or fighting to her, at least morally.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:54

Willowpaw nodded. “I dont think I’m old enough to go on patrols, since I’ve barely finished my training yet, so I wont be using this paw much. I was just going to hunt, if that’s ok with you two? Ill be fine, right?” Willowpaw asked.

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 19:45

"There's only so much the teacher can do to teach, Daisybloom, it's up to the student to learn, and you did a wonderful job!" Mossbloom mewed before she turned to Willowpaw and thought for a moment. "That should be alright, just don't be out long and stay away from mud and water.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

First Try at Healing Giphy
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 19:47

Moonpaw poked her head into the medicine den. "Hey, Willowpaw, you okay?" she called from the entrance. The den looked like it probably wouldn't fit four cats, so she stayed outside. She caught a few of her best friend's words. "Ooh, hunting!" her eyes brightened. "Can I go with you? And you sure your paw won't like bleed out or something along the way? I don't wanna drag you all the way back to camp."

First Try at Healing Downlo10 First Try at Healing Downlo15 First Try at Healing Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 19:50

“Mossbloom gave me the “okay” so I’ll be fine. Let’s go!” Willowpaw told Moonpaw cheerfully. Then she turned back to the two medicine cats. “Thanks again!” With that, Willowpaw ran off. “Catch up slow poke!” She yelled at Moonpaw, keeping pressure off her injured paw.

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 19:52

"Hey, no fair!" she complained. She waved her tail goodbye at the medicine cats before chasing after her friend.

First Try at Healing Downlo10 First Try at Healing Downlo15 First Try at Healing Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Try at Healing   First Try at Healing Empty

Back to top Go down

First Try at Healing
Page 1 of 1