Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Running Rivers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Running Rivers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 6:51

Streampaw stifled a laugh. She killed the vole with a bite at the neck, then dropped it at her feet. “Should we eat this, or should we bring it back to the fresh-kill pile?” The smell of vole was so enticing, but she knew that the Clan must always be fed first. “We could just eat fish later, but I think some of the kits might enjoy some vole.” Streampaw suggested.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 6:53

Applefang was also enticed by the vole. ”We should probably be bringing it back...three are a few kits that need to be fed. I’ll share a fish with you when we get back, though!” he suggested to Streampaw. He wanted to be a good warrior, and that meant following the code. Even when there was a delicious, yummy, amazingly scented piece of prey that he could just bend down and take a bite out of...The warrior shook his head, clearing his thoughts. It was right to bring it back to camp.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 7:04

Streampaw nodded her agreement. “We could always just share fish.” Suddenly, Streampaw shuddered. This is so close where I got attacked.., she thought. A fox had attacked her and her mentor not far from here, and the vole almost fell out of her mouth. She shook her head, clearing her thoughts away.

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 7:06

Applefang nodded, then watched with concern as a sudden change came over his friend. He laid his tail on her back. ”Streampaw? You alright?” he asked. Something had defiantly fazed her. He hoped he hadn’t said anything rude.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 7:11

“I—I’m ok...It’s nothing.” Streampaw shook herself again, shuddering slightly. “Just...” She trailed off again, claws digging into the dirt. Applefang had placed his tail on her back, and it was strangely comforting. She smiled slightly. “A...a fox attacked me and Nightwolf somewhere near here. It bit my spine. I...I recovered, but the trauma is still with me. Sometimes I see it in my dreams, and I cant sleep. Sometimes I wonder if I can even be strong enough to kill a predator again.” Streampaw had never confessed this to anyone before. She shuddered again. “Thanks...but lets get to camp. Don’t worry about me. Ill be fine.”

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 7:15

Applefang boded wi th u deer standing. His brother had told him about the attack. ”Oh...your Nightwolf’s apprentice! That’s right!” he mewed. His brother had been made an apprentice a lot earlier than Applefang, and that is why he was just a new warrior while his brother had almost completely trained an apprentice. ”Ok! Race ya back!” he nudged her, trying to lighten the mood as he started to run back to camp.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 7:20

Streampaw laughed. “Hey long legs! Not fair!” The tall ginger tom could easily beat her with his longer legs, but she tried her best anyways. She jumped into the river, paws churning desperately. The cool currents slid under the pads, and her blue gray fur turned slick and silky with water. She couldn’t let the vole get wet. Streampaw got onto dry land, not bothering to shake her wet pelt. Applefang really knew how to lighten her mood. Her green eyes sparkled with humor.

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 7:23

Applefang laughed. ”Hey! It’s not my fault my legs are long!” he said playfully. He laughed as they reached camp. ”That was fun!” mewed the warrior as they reached camp. He snorted, still laughing.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 7:27

Streampaw shook her head in amusement. She dropped the vole on the fresh kill pile and started washing her face. Then, she purposely shook her wet fur near Applefang. Her long, flexible tail twisted into a crescent shape as she purred in amusement. “And it definitely wasn’t my fault that my tail is so long. It can be a liability at times.”

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 7:29

The amused warrior laughed. ”And these big clumsy paws! I’m surprised I’d isn’t trip over them on the wya back.” Although his clumsiness was due in part to his big paws, it was 99% just him being clumsy Applefang could be a little clumsy at times.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 7:33

“What do you want to do now?” Streampaw asked. “I’m bored out of my mind. Ive finished my training, done my duties...” She shook her head. “It must be lucky to be a warrior, I hope I get to be one soon...” Streampaw was excited to mentor an apprentice.

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 7:36

Applefang nodded. ”I dunno. But, I’m sure you’ll be a warrior soon! What do ya think your name will be?” he asked. Applefang had never guessed that ‘fang’ would be his apprentice when he was just a ‘paw, but he thought it sounded pretty cool.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 7:42

“Streampelt would be nice, or Streamtail...” Streampaw glanced at her slightly blue tinted fur and then at the longer, water-like tail. “Those names are both pretty cool sounding.” She sat down, thinking about the crowded apprentices’ den. “It would be quite nice to move out of the crowded den.”

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 7:00

Applefang nodded, and yawned a bit. It was getting pretty late. ”I’m gonna head in for tonight. ‘Night Streampaw.” mewed the warrior as he eased back into the warrior’s den. He curled up in his nest and slept peacefully and well.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 7:03

As Applefang padded away and into the warriors den, Streampaw stumbled towards the apprentices’ den, also yawning. “Night Applefang...” She whispered. Her small space didn’t bother her much as she curled her tail tightly around her body. Settling down, she shifted once, and fell asleep...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Rivers   Running Rivers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Rivers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2