Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

At the Gorge with Mud <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

At the Gorge with Mud <3 Empty
PostSubject: At the Gorge with Mud <3   At the Gorge with Mud <3 EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010 - 14:04

Pinespirit trekked along with her mate, keeping a safe distance from the gorge.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
At the Gorge with Mud <3 N6a5zHfAt the Gorge with Mud <3 IMrnxD6At the Gorge with Mud <3 GMXQgOOAt the Gorge with Mud <3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
At the Gorge with Mud <3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: At the Gorge with Mud <3   At the Gorge with Mud <3 EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010 - 15:38

Mudpuddle walked right next to her watching all the snow fall. "Pinespirit have you been eating a lot more food" he asked?

OOC: Tell me your gonna have a kit

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: At the Gorge with Mud <3   At the Gorge with Mud <3 EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010 - 17:23

Pinespirit stopped. She didn't forget to tell him did she!? She looked at Mudpuddle carefully and sighed contently. "No, I haven't," she mewed, pausing for a moment before saying calmly, "i'm gonna have kits."

ooc: eerie silence =w=

At the Gorge with Mud <3 N6a5zHfAt the Gorge with Mud <3 IMrnxD6At the Gorge with Mud <3 GMXQgOOAt the Gorge with Mud <3 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: At the Gorge with Mud <3   At the Gorge with Mud <3 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 3:51

"Really, thats....thats great" Mudpuddle meowed surprised. "How many are there gonna be."

OOC:Say like three cause my next life is gonna be Lionkit who I want to be my son, and Rockkit is gonna be one, and i guess Phoenixkit or something, cause there already is a tigerkit in our clan

PS: My mommy was orange.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: At the Gorge with Mud <3   At the Gorge with Mud <3 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 10:02

ooc: its tigerkit. pheonix is a different one ;~;

ic: Pinespirit paused for a moment. "Three maybe.." she mewed. She was glad that Mudpuddle didn't freak out.

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: At the Gorge with Mud <3   At the Gorge with Mud <3 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 13:10

"Its great, I always wanted kits in my own clan" Mudpuddle said thinking about his kit in Shadowclan Lilacpaw.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: At the Gorge with Mud <3   At the Gorge with Mud <3 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010 - 18:15

Pinespirit went along the gorge slowly.

ooc: heatherkit said that her friends joining so if her friend could be my kit, too XD

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: At the Gorge with Mud <3   At the Gorge with Mud <3 EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010 - 4:01

Mudpuddle walked along the gorge, "Brrr..., its cold" Mudpuddle meowed.

OOC: is she gonna be in Riverclan

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: At the Gorge with Mud <3   At the Gorge with Mud <3 EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010 - 23:26

ooc: yeah :3 i think O.o

ic: Pinespirit started to shiver. "We should start to head back soon." she mewed. A small puddle was ahead, and she lapped up the water. It was freezing cold. She tensed up from the cold.

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: At the Gorge with Mud <3   At the Gorge with Mud <3 EmptySat 27 Nov 2010 - 3:25

"When are you having the kit" Mudpudddle asked?

OOC: say in like a couple days

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Gorge with Mud <3   At the Gorge with Mud <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Gorge with Mud <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: The Gorge-
Jump to: