Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020 - 12:24

Nettlefire stood atop the Highrock once again, there to conduct another warrior ceremony in Oakstar's place while he was sick. Though she was concerned about her father feeling ill, Nettlefire had to admit she was happy for the opportunity to conduct this particular ceremony. It was to be for Robinpaw-- her own apprentice, and, significantly, her first apprentice to become a warrior.

She made the announcement:

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highrock for a clan meeting!"

All that was left to do now was wait for her clanmates to appear.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020 - 16:26

It was a warm day, at least for the beginning of Newleaf. A slight breeze had been blowing most of the day, making it a bit cooler than it seemed. The sun was starting to sink lower into the sky, slowly dropping the temperature and casting long, dark shadows throughout the forest. Beneath a small overhanging bush, Robinpaw lay, enjoying the relaxation. She'd been on quite a few patrols today, some she didn't really want to go along. She enjoyed going out and hunting nevertheless, but she enjoyed lounging around much more. She was laying for some time before she heard Nettlefire's call ring through the air. ' there must be a clan meeting going on' she thought. Picking herself up, she walked over to the center of camp and waited to hear Nettlefire speak again.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 18 Apr 2020 - 12:21

"I am here once again not to welcome a kit into the apprentice's den, but to welcome an apprentice into the warrior's," Nettlefire said, making eye contact with Robinpaw for a moment before calling her forward. "Robinpaw-- please step forward,"

After her apprentice had done so, she continued.

"Robinpaw-- you've trained well. As your mentor, I believe you've learned all I can teach you. And so I, Nettlefire, current deputy of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Robinpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 18 Apr 2020 - 12:25

Robinpaw's heart jumped when she saw Nettlefire make eye contact with her after stating she was holding a warrior ceremony. 'My warrior ceremony! I'll finally be a warrior!' She thought, stepping forward when she was asked to. She raised her ears and listened closely to every word Nettlefire said. "I do." She mewed, excitement and happiness obvious in her voice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 18 Apr 2020 - 13:25

Nettlefire couldn't help but smile a little at her apprentice's excitement.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Robinpaw, from this moment you will be known as Robinloft. StarClan honors your humor and your optimistic spirit, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan," Nettlefire announced her now-former apprentice's new name with pride, and after chanting it along with the clan, and leaving the Highrock, approached Robinloft to address her more directly.

"Congratulations, Robinloft. You trained well, and I'm sure you'll make a great warrior."

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 19 Apr 2020 - 11:07

As Nettlefire finished the final words of the ceremony, Robinloft puffed out her chest with pride. She was finally a warrior! All of the moons she'd put into training had finally paid off. When Nettlefire jumped down to meet her, the new warrior's smile grew bigger. "Thank you so much Nettlefire! I'd have never been able to do it without you! Thank you for being such a great mentor." She dipped her head to her former mentor and turned to face the rest of the clan.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Robinpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1