Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Can't Let Go....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

I Can't Let Go.... Empty
PostSubject: I Can't Let Go....   I Can't Let Go.... EmptyThu 9 Apr 2020 - 21:40

Most of this is still nebulous, so feel free to throw in suggestions, what definitely wouldn't work, and general comments on parts you'd like to play! (which I don't have slots for, as this is more in the building stages than anything else) Well, anyway, here we go~

I Can't Let Go

Dacedream's death has affected many of the members of ThunderClan, but for Strom, it's the final straw in a long line of grief. Not only that, but now StarClan themselves have killed someone he was close to. Something is different this time.

A broken mainsail

Dace's body is brought back to camp by Rainstrike, and the tale of how she died told. Strom is in shock, but when it starts to wear off, anger replaces it. He throws out, in the heat of the moment, the wild idea of going out to where Dacedream was killed and fighting her murderers, StarClan or not. The more senior cats (and perhaps others, too) reject the idea, on the grounds that even a whole Clan can't take on StarClan themselves, and they would have to be crazy to do that, even if, honestly, they themselves might want some justice with what happened. So Strom subsides, his anger turning to depression and grief.

Tell us all we know

Despite being shut down, the idea grows like a poison in Strom's mind, becoming the thought that helps keep him away from depression. During this time, he becomes incredibly protective of his friends, especially Batbite, and practically becomes a watcher of his Clanmates, just in case any of them try and go out alone (which Oakstar will probably tell them not to, anyway, so he'll effectively become the self-imposed camp guard). He talks to Bat about the injustice of what happened, and how he thinks they should have done something, and in his frustration says that maybe he should have done it himself. That thought, although it's rebuffed, sticks in his mind, forming the beginnings of a plan.

And the words unveil

Strom decides that he's going to go out and find the murderers himself. He starts to snoop around, going out on any border patrols he can, especially those along the river, since that was where Dace was murdered, and carefully scouts out any unusual things he finds. He tells no one of this plan, not even Batbite, under the reasoning that they would shut him down again if he told them before he actually found anything. If the part of the plot where StarClan inflicts sickness on Code-breakers comes out by this time, Strom will start to feel the effects, and this could fuel his single-minded madness. He might ask Mossbloom some questions about all of this, too, and any other Clanmates if they've seen anything unusual.

We breathe in slow

Not quite sure of details yet, but he'll find out where the border guardians typically hang out, somehow, and then comes to Oakstar, or another authority figure with that information. They tell him it's a bad idea to go out and attack them, and Strom misunderstands, and thinks that they're going to do nothing, again. He basically walks out, then, when night falls, he decides to go out himself, even though by this time - providing the sickness is in full swing - he's probably as weak as a kitten. But he'd also he half-delusional, and with the combination of his single-minded rage against StarClan, this leads to him making a very bad decision. For the sake of his family, and friends, he's going on a suicide mission to kill these StarClan cats himself.

Let my body fail

Back at camp, Mossbloom has probably found out he's gone missing, and asks Batbite if she's seen him. During this whole plot, Bat would have seen signs that Strom is going just a little crazy, and she puts two-and-two together. So she (and maybe others, it all depends on what people want their charas to do) races out to stop him before he goes through with this plan and ends up killing himself. Meanwhile, Strom has been struggling through the forest, (or alternatively, if he isn't sick, simply marching on his way), and is getting close to his destination. Assuming he's sick, he possibly collapses before Bat manages to catch up to him, therefore giving her time to find him.

And you tell me, "Say I love you so"

Bat talks sense into Strom, and he gives up his plan.

Touch the air, exhale

He goes back with her, defeated, and basically gets told off. I don't have much of an idea for this part.

'Cause we can't let go

Here's the controversial part: (Disclaimer, the whole plot is probably fine without this and doesn't need it, but it's an idea. If this isn't possible at all, just tell me and i'll throw it in the incinerator) When he comes back, he's told off for going out by himself, but, due to what he's found, the Clan considers it possible to take a plan of action. Whether this plan of action is just sending out an envoy to demand answers of the murderers, or just to warn the other Clans, it turns out all of his snooping around wasn't just for nothing. And then he'll collapse in the meddie-den and spend the rest of the plot dying of plague.

If you have comments, or would like to play a part, just let me know! There are a lot of things I'd love to do with this plot, but I don't even know if it's possible, so any and all help beating this thing into shape is appreciated!

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw

Last edited by Chickenwing on Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 23:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

I Can't Let Go.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Let Go....   I Can't Let Go.... EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 5:18

Storm will absolutely support his idea to murder StarClan in her grief

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

I Can't Let Go.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Let Go....   I Can't Let Go.... EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 23:28

Yess, we must all murder StarClan. Actually, it'd be kinda cool if they got to interact. Maybe she could help him track down places the StarClan cats are, or something.

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

I Can't Let Go.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Let Go....   I Can't Let Go.... EmptySun 12 Apr 2020 - 0:40

My cat Willowpaw would like to join, if that’s ok with you. A minor part is fine.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

I Can't Let Go.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Let Go....   I Can't Let Go.... EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 1:17

Okay! Willowpaw could potentially see him sneak out of camp, and tell Batbite and/or Mossbloom. Depending on what happens, as this plot is fairly loose, she could also be in a few other topics, too. I'll let you know as it unfolds!

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

I Can't Let Go.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Let Go....   I Can't Let Go.... EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 1:19

Sure! Since Willowpaw is also in the rebellion of the Righteous Few, it could work!

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

I Can't Let Go.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Let Go....   I Can't Let Go.... EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 2:03

cherry's def down on murdering the heck out of starclan, and she'll be a part of the plot with morningpaw in its later stages
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

I Can't Let Go.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Let Go....   I Can't Let Go.... EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 2:12

i'm keen to offer you vixen,,, she will happily seek to murder cat ghosts with you, with a whole bunch of spite :) whatever way she'd be of use to you if you'd like to accept her, i'd be glad to help you with! she'll also be a part of the righteous few plot with morningpaw if that helps ;)

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

I Can't Let Go.... Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

I Can't Let Go.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Let Go....   I Can't Let Go.... EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 3:10

Sure, I'd like to include y'all! It was meant to be mostly a solo plot type thing, but it could be interesting if we all get together in the time before Morningpaw's plot - which Minkstream will hopefully also be involved in - gets in full swing, and plan a bit of revenge. I'm still sorting out ideas, really, but maybe this could help them get involved in the Morning plot, by sowing the idea of revenge? I don't know how that will work with Minkstream running off on to kill Dace's murderers in a way that would probably get him killed, alone, but I guess since they're all apprentices he wouldn't want to get them involved in a conflict that could potentially kill them.... Any ideas?

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Can't Let Go.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can't Let Go....   I Can't Let Go.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can't Let Go....