Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brothers are Annoying // Closed

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Brothers are Annoying // Closed Empty
PostSubject: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyMon 6 Apr 2020 - 17:01

Breezekit scampered out of the nursery, head and tail both held high. He picked his way among the pine-needle strewn floor, growling as a root tripped him. Soon, though, he was back up, hoping no one had seen his fall. He trotted over to a tree stump, scowling in annoyance as his short legs yet again found a root to trip on. He scrambled up to the top of the tree trunk and fixed his gaze on the nursery. Vinekit would be there soon.

Breezekit hadn't yet interacted much with his brother. He wasn't quite sure about his other littermates, either, but Vinekit was a start. The dark tabby tom fluffed out his fur and stretched, imaging what it'd be like to be leader. He scored his claws across the tree trunk a few times, then glanced back at the nursery, searching for Vinekit.
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyMon 6 Apr 2020 - 17:05

The grey tom padded out. Why had Breezekit called him here? Why couldn't he stick to himself like Vinekit did? He walked slowly, avoiding the roots the somebody had tripped on. He clambered up onto the stump where Breezekit was.
"What?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyTue 7 Apr 2020 - 9:03

Breezekit was now uncertain that he'd made the right decision by calling Vinekit here. He started shuffling his paws but stopped himself. "Well, since we've all been stuck in the nursery, I wanted to get out here with someone else." But that sounded like I was scared to be out here alone! I can't show him that. "But I guess if you're too scared we'll go back in the nursery and just laze around in there."
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyTue 7 Apr 2020 - 10:04

"I'm not scared!" He stamped his foot. "You're the one who called me out here." Brothers are annoying! He though.
OOC: I wanted to include the title in the rp, you're welcome. c:

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyTue 7 Apr 2020 - 12:19

OOC: Yes

You acted like you were annoyed when you said ‘what’. But if you’re happy to be out here it should be fun for you to play a game.Please let him say yes. Please let him ask to play-fight.
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyTue 7 Apr 2020 - 15:02

"Fine. I'll play with you if you stop annoying me after." He said, his tail swaying angrily back and forth.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyTue 7 Apr 2020 - 15:05

Finally. Some sense. "Go long!" He squealed, scooping up a moss-ball and tossing it at his brother. I hope he likes moss-ball. Maybe Vinekit will be happier once we play for a bit. Breezekit crouched down, ready to swat the moss-ball when it came his way.
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyTue 7 Apr 2020 - 16:17

I guess it would be fun. He thought to himself, rolling his eyes. He leaped off the stump and batted at the ball mid-air. It didn't get far, but he was proud of himself.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyTue 7 Apr 2020 - 16:32

Breezekit hurtled forwards and swiped it into the air. He reared on his hind legs and swatted it, but it accidentally clattered into the barrier and was torn to shreds. I'm a mouse-brain! "Well, we could play-battle, I guess..." I hope he says yes, even after I ruined the moss-ball. I just hope no one notices.
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyTue 7 Apr 2020 - 18:01

"I guess..." What was he feeling? Was he actually having fun? He questioned himself silently.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyWed 8 Apr 2020 - 8:44

Breezekit narrowed his eyes in satisfaction and jumped on top of Vinekit, rolling him around the ground. He’s gotta fight back! Come on!
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyWed 8 Apr 2020 - 9:13

He smirked and darted his back legs upward, going to kick his brother's stomach.
OOC: I will let you decide the outcome of that, since this isn't a formal battle.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyWed 8 Apr 2020 - 9:38

OOC: Vine can win :>

Breezekit let out a small oomph of surprise. “Have you been practicing with the warriors?I have to be as good as him! Breezekit rolled away from Vinekit and crouched down, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyWed 8 Apr 2020 - 10:19

Vine was smirking, "Maybe," He said. He crouched, getting ready for any attack coming his way.
OOC: I made some art of breeze and vine. c:

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 8:04

OOC: sorry for late reply! Where?

Breezekit sprang up and reared up, forgetting about his exposed belly. Haha! I’m stronger. I have to win. And when I do, I need to practice with the warriors to become even better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers are Annoying // Closed   Brothers are Annoying // Closed Empty

Back to top Go down

Brothers are Annoying // Closed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next