Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's Been A While...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

It's Been A While... Empty
PostSubject: It's Been A While...   It's Been A While... EmptySun 22 Mar 2020 - 22:40

Hey guys!

Some of you may remember me, but a lot of you might not. I used to rp on this site years ago, and I honestly haven't touched this forum in about 4 years. I wanted to see my old characters out of curiosity, and holey smokes did I realize I missed this place (even if I didn't recognize it with some of the new display renovations lol)!

I'm thinking of coming back, but I realize that I'd probably have to start with new characters (just when Viperfang's story was getting good).

Whilst im updating my outdated profile, how have things been for everyone else since I've been gone?

Last edited by Tyleca on Sun 22 Mar 2020 - 22:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a part haha)
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While...   It's Been A While... EmptyMon 23 Mar 2020 - 0:51

hey! welcome back! i pulled the exact same thing lmao, i fell off the face of the earth here back in 2016 n now im back in full force (i used to be cobalt if that rings any bells)

i can't say much about things that have happened since you were gone bc i was also gone lmao but we're really getting into a sitewide plot which boils down to starclan yelling "everyone go back to where you came from n if you dont we'll make you"
what really started the plot was the illicit mating of torrentstar or rc and thornstar of sc, and as a result they both got offed by starclan
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While...   It's Been A While... EmptyMon 23 Mar 2020 - 7:05

Hi nice to meet you! I joined in October! :3

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While...   It's Been A While... EmptyMon 23 Mar 2020 - 7:22

Hi there! I never got to meet you 'cause I joined in 2018, but I'm suma! Welcome back! :) We'll be happy to have you for roleplaying or chatting, whatever you wind up doing.

It's Been A While... VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While...   It's Been A While... EmptyMon 23 Mar 2020 - 10:02

Peridot wrote:
hey! welcome back! i pulled the exact same thing lmao, i fell off the face of the earth here back in 2016 n now im back in full force (i used to be cobalt if that rings any bells)

i can't say much about things that have happened since you were gone bc i was also gone lmao but we're really getting into a sitewide plot which boils down to starclan yelling "everyone go back to where you came from n if you dont we'll make you"
what really started the plot was the illicit mating of torrentstar or rc and thornstar of sc, and as a result they both got offed by starclan

I remember you! Glad to see that Im not the only one who left for a while. I'm hoping to start roleplaying, but maybe starting a bit more lowkey and casual than I used to (Im kinda in college now so once this quarantine period is done I might be a bit busy). I'm working on a character and I'll probably post his creation tonight.

Thanks for the update on the sitewide plot!

Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While...   It's Been A While... EmptyMon 23 Mar 2020 - 15:00

Howdy! Welcome to the left-and-came-back club! I joined in 2016, RP-ed for around a year, and I've been back since November 2018. I feel like we have the full range of activity from casual to hardcore, so feel free to take it easy!

It's Been A While... TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A While...   It's Been A While... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Been A While...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-