Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh my choccy milk stop having babies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Oh my choccy milk stop having babies Empty
PostSubject: Oh my choccy milk stop having babies   Oh my choccy milk stop having babies EmptySun 8 Mar 2020 - 8:48

Spotlake sighed as she looked at her new kits. They were alive and well. Spotlake was distant lately but she had raised many kits. She licked one of her kits. A tom. "I'll name this one Heatkit." She murmered. For the she-kit it was hard to come up with a name. Crowsprit could decide. She was tired.

OOC: Yey spot is not sad anymore. Sort of. She just stays in the nursery and gets sad whenever.

Emberglow

Emberglow

Characters : Morningdove (Md) | Firekit (Ff)
Clan/Rank : (Md) WC T1 Warrior | (Ff) SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Oh my choccy milk stop having babies   Oh my choccy milk stop having babies EmptySun 8 Mar 2020 - 12:11

((its hAPPENIIIING))

What is the world, to a warrior cat? Is it abiding by the warrior code, obeying the wishes of those above with your life, as StarClan would claim? Is it finding your own path, and dedicating yourself to more enigmatic powers like love, as Finchstar attests? Is it something altogether more simple- hunting, gathering, battling, making new friends and enemies and everything in between? Is being a warrior a choice, a way of life, an act? Or is it a destiny, an inexorable fate that- with any luck- would be gentle and merciful to those caught up in its path?

For the mewing, grey-and-white she-kit in the den, new to the world and all its quirks and foibles... well, for her, it wasn't any of these things. The world was just the gentle embrace of a loving family. The horrors of the outside- twolegs, predators, even the other clans- she'd discover in time, but for now? Life was as tranquil as it'd ever be.

And for the first time, her eyes opened, glancing around in unrestrained curiosity before finally settling on her mother and father. She seemed to understand who they were, at least- a quick learner, then, always an asset- and blinked again, looking up at them with eager, shining eyes and a slight, curious head-tilt, as if awaiting her own designation.

But, truthfully?
It was far too early in the morning to come up with good kit names...
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Oh my choccy milk stop having babies   Oh my choccy milk stop having babies EmptyTue 10 Mar 2020 - 13:15

Crowspirit chuckled, looking down at the newest additions to their large family. Two beautiful little kits, a tom and a she-cat. His son was patched with black and orange, looking like flame among embers. Heatkit was a perfect name. His daughter had awakened already, peering up at him with bright, intelligent eyes. He made no effort to stop the grin spreading on his face as he nuzzled the she-kit, a purr rumbling in his throat.

“I think Morningkit would suit her. They’re both beautiful, Spotlake. Another perfect litter from a perfect mate.” Petalpaw had passed recently, stolen by the greencough that had taken his grandfather as well, but he hoped that his newest kits would continue to help fill that hole. He doted on all of the young members of his family, and these two would be no exception. Being a father suited the young warrior, and he just hoped he brought his kits as much joy as they brought him.

Oh my choccy milk stop having babies Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh my choccy milk stop having babies   Oh my choccy milk stop having babies Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh my choccy milk stop having babies
Page 1 of 1