Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!
Muwahahahahaahahahaaha *evil laughter*

suma's surgery [2/28/2020]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Characters : [C]lovertwist
Female
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2154
Clan/Rank : [C] WC W[4]

suma's surgery [2/28/2020] Empty
Postsuma's surgery [2/28/2020]

Hallo everybody! It is me, the suma <3

Some of you who are in the Discord might know that I had to go the emergency room recently due to a problem with my arm which was diagnosed to be a blood clot. The good news is that they decided it wasn't serious enough to need immediate intervention, but the bad news is that they decided it was too serious to leave to resolve itself. They put me on a blood-thinner, got me an appointment with a doctor who deals with this stuff, and they determined the best course of action is to remove the clot manually.

So yeah! This Friday, the 28th, I'm going to be going under sedation for the doctor to remove a blood clot. I don't have any idea what the recovery process is, so I'm not sure how my posting will be affected after the surgery itself. This is an activity warning. I don't suspect I'll miss the activity check, but if I do this is why. ^^

If it's not too selfish to ask, please think of me on Friday if you can. I admit to being a little freaked out by this (much more so than I was by my digestive stuff). I'm sure it's going to be okay, as I am much younger than the usual expected patient for this procedure, but you know how those brains be: stinky!

I'll be trying to catch up on all of my posts before then. I'll let you know how it all goes. :)

suma's surgery [2/28/2020] XHqRJeSClovertwist of WindClan
Tier 4 Warrior [80/240]
half-SkyClan
[#5F9EA0]

character profile

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: redditgoogle

suma's surgery [2/28/2020] :: Comments

Blink
Re: suma's surgery [2/28/2020]
Post on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:49 am by Blink
Aw will do Suma! Hope everything goes well and you have a quick recovery!
Cotton
Post on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:57 am by Cotton
Aww, we'll be thinking of you! <3 i hope everything turns out okay, and take as much time as you need to recover
Deer
Post on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:59 am by Deer (Online)
Get better Suma! <3. I hope you get better!
Stormy
Post on Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:00 am by Stormy
I hope everything goes well Suma! I hope you'll be fine, and I will definitely think of you <333
Hitsjui
Post on Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:32 pm by Hitsjui
I hope the surgery goes well! I will think of you!
Holly
Post on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:02 pm by Holly
Surgery is never exactly fun - I hope everything goes well for you, Suma! Take all the time you need to recover after, we'll be waiting for you when you get back.
Peridot
Post on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:06 pm by Peridot (Online)
good luck suma! i hope it all goes well!
XFeatherX
Post on Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:06 am by XFeatherX
aw suma, we'll all be thinking of you!! <3 i hope all goes well and that you have a swift recovery, please take all the time you need - we're all here to support you through this!
mistyLuminescence
Post on Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:09 am by mistyLuminescence
hope things work out for you! ☆
sumashira
Post on Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:09 am by sumashira (Online)
Thanks all of you for your well-wishes. It really means a lot to me. Today is the day, so my activity warning is going into effect. <3
mistyLuminescence
Post on Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:12 pm by mistyLuminescence
you got this!
sumashira
Post on Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:26 am by sumashira (Online)
I have returned!! My blood clot is gone (but has a chance to recur) and I am on my way to recovery! Thank you all again so much for the good thoughts and well-wishes. I was nervous but I made it through, and I appreciate you all. <3
Post  by Sponsored content

suma's surgery [2/28/2020]

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: