Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptySun 23 Feb 2020 - 9:28

Viperkit stepped out of the nursery, her pelt meticulously groomed and her green eyes bright with excitement to start the day. She had an air about her as though she knew that she was destined for greatness, a self-confidence that was perhaps unusual for one so young. In her mind's eye, she was not this overly fluffy little kit, but instead a sleek and graceful she-cat.

Glancing around camp, she wondered who she could get to play with her. It was a surprisingly nice day for leafbare, and perfect to play pretend. Maybe they could play at having an outing, and have brunch near the edge of camp where they could almost believe that they were outside of the brambles that protected them.

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptySun 23 Feb 2020 - 9:48

Flintshard sat in the shadow of the Jaggedrock, mindless kneading his paws as he watched the camp slowly come to life. He expected today to be a rather quiet day, the weather was pleasant and would hopefully turn up good hunting. The new warriors and new apprentices meant that the patrols could be padded out and for once, things felt...Okay. He could still go for a nap, but he always could go for one of those.

There was a movement that caught his eye, glancing toward the nursery to see a grey form slip from the entrance. Ah, it seemed his siblings were finally exploring the camp. He...Knew on one paw that they weren't truly his siblings - they shared a mother, but their father was the leader of RiverClan. They weren't true siblings but it seemed to be a sticking point not worth caring about. They were related and would be raised in ShadowClan. To treat them lesser because of their true father seemed...Idiotic. They would serve ShadowClan just fine once they grew up.

He pushed himself to his paws, trotting over as he glanced down at...Viperkit, he believed. "Hello there," he greeted, nodding his head to his young sister. It seemed she was the only one to escape the shadow of the den, easily glancing over her as he peered into the nursery. "...Do you know if your siblings will follow?" he asked, knowing that while leaving the nursery was often a goal of a kit, perhaps not all of them would decide to take that venture at the same time.

I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptySun 23 Feb 2020 - 21:47

Viperkit tilted her head back to look up at her much larger older brother. Woah. Would she ever be that big? Part of her hoped not, as it would be hard to be dainty and graceful, but he had to be so powerful!

"Hi Flintshard!" she chirped, glancing back at the nursery herself, "I hope so! It's boring in there. Do you want to play? Maybe if they hear us out here having fun, they'll want to have fun, too." It seemed sound logic to the kit. That her brother might not want to play with her was entirely out of the question in her mind. Having older siblings meant that whenever they weren't occupied they could share really cool warrior stuff with you, right?

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptyTue 25 Feb 2020 - 15:18

...Play? Flintshard blinked, giving his sister a flat look as he honestly tried to wrap his mind around that. He...Hadn't been a normal kit, he wasn't sure he had really spent any time playing with his siblings - he had spent most days either cuddling with his family or watching the Clan. He opened his mouth, about to say something but decided against it. "I...Sure. We can have...Fun. What do you want to play?" he asked, hoping that Viperkit would have an idea so that he could just go with whatever she wanted to do.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptyFri 28 Feb 2020 - 14:39

Jaggedkit was sneaking around the inside of camp, sticking to the shadows. Thankfully, it was easy to blend into the shadow's thanks to her dark pelt. Her tail swished the ground as she heard Flintshard and Viperkit talking about playing. She smiled baring her fangs. "Play?" she said stepping out of the shadows. "Playing is for younger kits." she said in a sly voice. "How about we learn to fight? After all, I bet Flintshard can show us a thing or two." she said smoothly.

((I hope you guys don't mind that I just butted in here...I was lonely because the thread my kit was in went dead as has been dead for several days...))
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptyFri 28 Feb 2020 - 19:12

Viperkit was so excited! Her big brother and the deputy of the Clan was going to play with her, and he was letting her choose the game! She felt like she often had to defer to her other siblings' opinions, which could be frustrating.

"Let's play leader and--" she was cut off by the appearance of another kit. Jaggedkit. Viperkit rolled her eyes, "No, clearly Flintshard wants to have some fun and play. Right, Flintshard?" She looked up at her big brother with wide, happy eyes.

ooc; totally fine! c:

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptyFri 28 Feb 2020 - 19:25

Jaggedkit laughed. "Well, we shall leave that up to Flintshard should we?" She said smoothly. "Flintstone. What do you want to do? Teach us fighting moves or play like kits? "

OCC: do you guys mind if I join? If not, I'll leave.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptySun 1 Mar 2020 - 11:41

Flintshard sighed in slight relief as Viperkit clearly had an idea of what she wanted to do - only for another kit to show up. He straighten up a little as the two started to lightly bicker over what to do - play or learn how to fight. The deputy glanced back and forth before the focus was turned back on him. Ah... Great. It was up to him to decide what the three would do. Teaching battle lessons would be easy enough and far in his comfort zone but...They were kits. Letting them be...Kits seemed the best. "Ah...Yes, I think we should...Play. Plenty of time to learn how to fight when you are apprentices and all that," he offered up rather awkwardly, straigthened up as he blinked at the two. "You only get to be kits...Er, once. So.." he turned to look at Viperkit. "Uh...What was that game you wanted to play? Leader and...?"

OCC: I don't mind you joining at all~

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptySun 1 Mar 2020 - 16:20

OCC- thanks

Jaggedkit narrowed her eyes. "Well, since we are playing a leader and something else I will leave the choice up to Viperkit." she snapped and then softened her tone. "But can we learn how to hunt after this? I would like to learn how to feed my clan Flintshard." she said with her big round blue eyes staring strait at Flintshard. "Please? I want to be the best warrior that I can be! And maybe the best leader when I am old enough to lead my clan."
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptyFri 13 Mar 2020 - 20:56

Hunting would involve getting her claws bloody and Viperkit just didn't want to deal with that. Besides, it'd be much more fun to play at being the leader and get to boss the other cats around a bit. Her whiskers twitched at the thought, and she gave Flintshard a long blink of thanks at his response.

"Well, of course I'll be leader and Flintshard can be my deputy!" She turned to look at Jaggedkit, a bit of annoyance in her gaze, "Jaggedkit, you can be a rogue trying to assassinate me."

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptySat 14 Mar 2020 - 13:37

Jaggedkit flattened her ears and looked at Viperkit but knew better than to argue with the bossy kit. "Fine." she snapped and lashed her tail looking at the ground. "But why do I have to be the rogue? Flintshard is bigger and more terrifying, he can be the rogue and I can be the deputy. After all, we wound't want the little kit being attacked and killed by an even smaller kit, now would we?" she said with a slight sneer
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 8:14

”Jaggedkit.”

Ravenmist’s voice rang across camp, as she padded up to her feisty kit. Jaggedkit had a temper, that was for sure, and despite hers and Daisyflame’s best efforts, she was a rather prideful, belittling cat that didn’t seem to win any favors among her playmates. It reminded her of her first apprentice, Lynxtail, who had gone on to betray ShadowClan. Or perhaps Thornstar, dying after leading the Clan through several moons of instability and war. She wasn’t sure how to curb Jaggedkit’s attitude, but she did have to try.
“Be kind to your Clanmates. Viperkit isn’t little, and no cat deserves to be sneered at like that. She’s certainly being less bossy and more polite than you. I can and will hold back your apprentice ceremony if you don’t learn to behave yourself.”

The blind deputy turned her head toward Flintshard, an exasperated sigh escaping from her maw. She had thought Tulipfang had been a pawful when she was born, but Jaggedkit had certainly been more difficult. Her oldest daughter had grown into a fine warrior, however, and she hoped Jaggedkit would do the same.

I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 11:53

Jaggedkit looked at her blind mother. "Yes Mother." she said curtly and turned towards Viperkit. "I am sorry for sneering at you. I will do my best not to do it again." she said her eyes flashing with an emotion that she didn't quite know yet. "We can play that game that you wanted to play."

OCC: Is Jaggedkit's character ok?
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 19:15

Viperkit was just opening her mouth to retort about how there was no way she'd ever be 'killed' by Jaggedkit when Ravenmist showed up. Her teeth clicked softly together as she hastily shut her mouth. To be honest, Viperkit wouldn't really disagree that she was being a bit bossy, but if Ravenmist wanted to take her side, she wasn't going to argue it. She turned her most charming look on, feeling much more agreeable now.

"I forgive you, Jaggedkit," she purred, in a tone that suggested she took great pleasure in the apology, "Now, why do I smell a rogue on ShadowClan land?" She straightened, attempting to assume a posture more appropriate for a leader.

ooc; I think she's fine. <3

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 12:38

Jaggedkit perked her ears up. "I think it smell that too Viperkit. We should go and check it out to make sure that that cat is not a threat to your land." she purred.

OCC: let's just say that she has her bad moments with her temper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece   I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Catastrophe and Yet a Masterpiece
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: