Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Transient—(adj.) "Fleeting"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

Transient—(adj.) "Fleeting" Empty
PostTransient—(adj.) "Fleeting"

Hey, WCC.

It's been almost two years and three months since I first stumbled upon this site. Back then, I'd been in a writing slump for the longest time, and I had wanted to find something that'd give me the motivation to practice. Joining the highest-ranked warrior cats roleplay site as a result turned out to be one of the best decisions I made that year. In fact, it might be one of the best decisions I've ever made. I ended up making friends that would keep every day throughout those two years from being truly lonely. The time we spent plotting and writing together was an amazing experience and so, so entertaining.

Y'all might have noticed that my activity has fallen to practically nothing in recent times. I've never been the most active poster due to my busy schedule, but it's definitely gotten worse. I think it's time for me move on from WCC. Life has gotten so busy that prioritizing WCC renders me almost unable to do anything else. I have other passions, other fields of interests I'd like to explore while I still have the opportunity. I'll never stop writing, and one day I'd even like to try writing a book. I can't do that, however, if I continue to give WCC the amount of time and energy I've been giving.

So... here we are, now. I'd like to apologize, but I'd also like to thank you all for the wonderful opportunity to even be writing this message. I'm apologizing because I probably wasn't able to be as good a leader as I could have been. We had plans, but we weren't able to fulfill them. It must have been disappointing, if only a little. My muse and motivation to post on this site has so burnt out that I can barely bring myself to post as my characters. Hail and Torrent both deserved better. It's a relief that they're gone, but also a real pity. Thank you for loving them and my writing so much, often more than I appreciate them myself. Thank you for the good times.

I'm especially thankful to Jay Bird, who gave me the opportunity to be a leader. The responsiblity kept me on this site for so long, and I was able to have so much fun as a result. Also, thanks to Maple, who's been an astounding deputy that had to put up with my slowly fading muse and determination.

I'll probably still hang around. For now, that's only going to be on WCC's Discord server. Perhaps I'll miss roleplaying with you all so much that I'll return to make a character. Who knows? Ultimately, however, I'll still be staying lowkey...

If you've read to the end of this accidental text wall, thank you so much for your time. I love you all.

tl;dr Transient is still here but going to stop roleplaying. Thanks for the good times; sorry for disappointments.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Transient—(adj.) "Fleeting" :: Comments

deer
Re: Transient—(adj.) "Fleeting"
Post Sat 22 Feb 2020 - 4:39 by deer
Bye Transient. I hope you are successful in whatever you do! I’ll miss you!
Spooksjolly
Post Sat 22 Feb 2020 - 5:26 by Spooksjolly
Bye bye Transient. I'll miss you
Maple
Post Sat 22 Feb 2020 - 9:30 by Maple
you've been such a lovely bean to roleplay with my friend, and you will be very missed <3 good luck with whatever life brings you! :D
feahter
Post Sun 23 Feb 2020 - 1:16 by feahter
Ahhh, T!! We'll all miss you very much, you've been such a great friend to roleplay with ♡ Your writing is absolutely stunning,, I'll miss being able to get that thrill whenever I see you've posted, and being so excited to read what you've wrote. You're an amazing person with astounding talents, we'll all miss you dearly -- good luck in all you do, friend! Thank you for all the great times, for your amazing leadership, and for being such a nice peron to have around <33
Post  by Sponsored content

Transient—(adj.) "Fleeting"

Page 1 of 1