Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Green'Leap

Green'Leap

Characters : (F)FernKit - (V)Vinekit
Female
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 51
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, kit - (V)SC, kit

Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Empty
PostSubject: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 4:31 pm

Fernkit looked around, everything was new. The soft nest, the water around island, even the way the leaves fell was different. She was laying in her nest, eyeing the other kits. Will any of them like me? She asked herself. She put her head back down in her nest and just laid there. She wasn't asleep, though.

Vinekit (Tom) - 5 HP/15 SP - Shadowclan kit
Vinekit:

Back to top Go down
DaisyCurl

DaisyCurl

Characters : Curlpaw(C) Wolfpaw(W) Pebble (P)
Female
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2513
Clan/Rank : Riverclan app (C) Thunderclan app (W) Kittypet turned loner (P)

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 5:40 pm

Curlkit woke up with a tiny yawn and uncurled her tail away from her body as she sat up. Curlkit started to groom her fur before noticing someone new to the nursery. She stopped licking her fur and padded over towards the kit. “H-hello, I’m Curlkit.” She said quietly sitting down in front of the kit.

Pebble She-cat Loner
My discord: FireDaisy#5788
Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} 5470dd10

Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [R]aventail ♂ | [L]ightfang ♂ | [S]nowpaw ♂
Male
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 6:03 pm

Holding as big a mouthful of reeds as a growing kit could carry, Snowkit padded into the nursery, his long tail high and waving behind him. Upon seeing a small gathering of kits, however, he dropped the reeds right in the nursery’s entrance. Decorating his nest could wait. His clumsy kitten paws made it sort of difficult, anyway. ”Hey, are you sleeping?” he mewed, stopping at Curlkit's left side to peer down at Fernkit with wide, mismatched eyes. ”They won’t let you be an apprentice if you sleep too much.” It was well-meaning advice—though he couldn’t remember where he’d heard it, if he’d heard it from anyone at all. He might’ve made it up. ”I’m Snowkit, and I’ll be an apprentice soon.” As if remembering the other kit's presence, Snowkit turned aside, blinking at her instead. "You have curly ears," he observed solemnly.

Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Zl0bITv
Raventail [100/280]      
WindClan Deputy V      
Lightfang [80/240]    
WindClan Warrior IV    
    Snowpaw [15/50]
    RiverClan Apprentice
      Bitternkit [0/0]
      ThunderClan Unborn
Back to top Go down
Green'Leap

Green'Leap

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 6:48 pm

"What? Huh?" Fernkit looked up, "Oh, hi, I just got here from who knows where. I'm Fernkit, by the way"

Vinekit:

Back to top Go down
DaisyCurl

DaisyCurl

Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 6:51 pm

Curlkit smiled at the other kit that said their name was snow. “Umm t-thank you. I actually am named Curlkit but not cause of my ears but cause of my tail.” she mewed nicely and looked down at Fernkit.

How do you not know where you came from? Didn’t you come from a queen from the clan?” she asked confused.

Pebble She-cat Loner

Back to top Go down
Green'Leap

Green'Leap

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 7:23 pm

"I don't think so, I remember being in this big, wooden thing when I was a really little kit." She responded.
(she talking about the barn just in case you don't get it)

Vinekit:

Back to top Go down
Green'Leap

Green'Leap

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 7:24 pm

Fernkit was a bit smaller than the other kits, so she had to look up at them.

Vinekit:

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Male
Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 7:45 pm

At Curlkit’s reply, Snowkit leaned forward to stare at her tail. ”That’s weird,” he said in a tone that implied “weird” wasn’t at all a bad thing. ”I’m Snow because my fur’s white.” Now that he’d felt real snow for himself, he thought it quite a fitting name. By then, the other kit—Fernkit, apparently—was talking; she hadn’t been asleep after all. Snowkit blinked again, startled first by Fernkit’s open eyes, then by her answer. Curlkit asked for clarification before he could, so he turned his head to the side to better hear Fernkit’s explanation. ”You still are a really little kit. Well, sort of little…” He sat, sweeping his tail around his paws. ”I don’t think we have anything like that in RiverClan; we’ve only got reeds. Do you remember anything else?”

Raventail [100/280]      
WindClan Deputy V      
Lightfang [80/240]    
WindClan Warrior IV    
    Snowpaw [15/50]
    RiverClan Apprentice
      Bitternkit [0/0]
      ThunderClan Unborn
Back to top Go down
DaisyCurl

DaisyCurl

Female
Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 7:47 pm

(Green plz don’t double post lol)

Curlkit looked at his white pelt with a smile than looked at Fernkit. “That doesn’t sound like something I have ever heard of.” she mewed.

(Dang 1st topic and I’m alrdy shipping her with snow.. I have a problem lol)

Pebble She-cat Loner

Back to top Go down
Green'Leap

Green'Leap

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 7:53 pm

DaisyCurl wrote:
(Green plz don’t double post lol)
(oh, ok. Sorry Sweat )

Vinekit:

Back to top Go down
Green'Leap

Green'Leap

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 7:58 pm

"I don't remember anything else, except... this noise. I don't exactly remember it but it was really strange, like a jumble of a bunch of different things. I don't remember any of the specific noises" She said to them both, and then said to Snowkit, "I am not little! She stood up while saying this, almost seeming a bit annoyed.

Vinekit:

Back to top Go down
Hitsjui

Hitsjui

Characters : (S)Spotlake (D)Deerfrost (N)Nightwolf Dead: Lola(F)
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 547
Clan/Rank : WC tier 2 warrior, SKC warrior, RC tier 1 warrior

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 8:16 am

Nightpaw was busy sleeping when he heard talking. He woke up to see three kits chatting. Nightpaw was at first confused, tilting his head. Once he smelled milk he realized he was in the nursery! "Guys please don't tell Lightsong. Last time I did this she said I was bad. Am I bad?" Said Nightpaw scaredly.

OOC: Yes daisy you kind of do have problem. Its a cute problem tho In Love Hamu

Spoiler:

IC news:

Back to top Go down
Green'Leap

Green'Leap

Female
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2020 9:25 am

"I won't, I don't even know who your talking about!" The she-kit giggled.

Vinekit:

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Male
Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 1:53 pm

As Fernkit explained she couldn’t recall any of the noises, Snowkit’s face fell. ”Oh. That’s it?” Apparently, the mystery of where Fernkit had come from wouldn’t be solved today. That didn’t keep him down for long. When Fernkit stood, he stretched to his full kitten-height just to look down at her, mouth pulled into a grin. Before he could think of a good retort (just in case standing wasn’t good enough), Fernkit’s gaze drifted away from him to focus on someone else; Snowkit turned to see one of his older brothers nestled in…well, a nest. He could guess what Nightpaw was so afraid of; half the point of being an apprentice was that you weren’t supposed to sleep in the nursery anymore. ”I’m not gonna tell,” Snowkit chirped. ”If Mom finds out, we can just say it was me.” Never mind that Nightpaw’s fur was too dark to be mistaken for Snowkit; his plan was flawless.

Raventail [100/280]      
WindClan Deputy V      
Lightfang [80/240]    
WindClan Warrior IV    
    Snowpaw [15/50]
    RiverClan Apprentice
      Bitternkit [0/0]
      ThunderClan Unborn
Back to top Go down
Deer

Deer

Characters : Cedarpaw, Applepaw, Daisypaw
Female
Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 377
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Riverclan, apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 9:12 am

Applepaw got up, wandering over towards some of his kin. “Hi Nightpaw, Snowkit, Curlkit.” He greeted, and then he saw another kit. “Hello, who are you?” He asked. He didn’t know of any queens kitting recently, but it was good to have another cat around. Riverclan had only three warriors, and the clan’s numbers were slowly dwindling.

Applepaw of Riverclan. #33ff33
Daisypaw of Thunderclan #9900cc
Cedarpaw of Thunderclan #ffcc00

Applepaw is excited to join his brother and father in the warrior’s den very soon!
Daisypaw is gaining more confidence as she nears warriorhood.
Cedarpaw is back to normal. She often hangs out with other apprentices.

Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} 8srhm410
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}   Fernkit's New life {Open to all!} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fernkit's New life {Open to all!}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: