Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, having faced their various opponents and challenges, fight to maintain the normal lives they have built. What struggles await them as the creeping fingers of leaf-bare grip the forest?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check has been completed and closed. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with the filled form for each of your characters.
Leaf-bare has set in, the days bitterly cold. The prey of the territory have taken shelter for the season, making hunting difficult. Herbs are dying in the crisp, cold air. How will the clans fare?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falconwing

Falconwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Female
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1014
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan

Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Empty
PostSubject: Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed   Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 3:43 pm

~ Walking through the woods, you come across a cave with a large sign on top. It says “Commissions Served Here - Come On In!” Your curiosity piqued, you head inside, immediately spotting a faux-fur rug, a bookshelf and... a computer? A smiling cat greets you from the desk, and begins to speak. You aren’t very surprised, considering the strangeness of the whole thing so far. “Hey there!” The tabby meows. “Come to take a look at my work?” ~

Commissions are currently - CLOSED

Welcome to my art shop! I don’t take PayPal yet, only Venmo, so please keep that in mind when ordering! Most of my profits go towards my college fund, where I’ll be studying zoology with a focus on animal behavior!

IMPORTANT PLACES:
email - @trinitylively5@gmail.com
venmo- Taii Tea
deviantart (More examples if wanted)- Falcreations

Commission Types

Sketches
An uncolored, but clean sketch of your character.
Headshot - $1.00
Fullbody - $3.00

Headshots
Your character from the top of the chest up. Can be turned into an icon for free upon request.
Unshaded - $2.00
Cell Shaded - $2.50
Painterly Shading - $3.00

Fullbodies
The entire character.
Unshaded - $5.00
Cell Shaded - $6.00
Painterly Shading - $7.00

Scenes
The entire painterly shaded character and a background. Can add other characters or turn it into a screengrab with text.
Headshot - $5.00
Halfbody - $7.00
Fullbody - $10.00
+character - $3.00 for headshot, $5.00 for half, $7.00 for full
+screengrab text - $0.50

Ref Sheets
A reference of your character, for other artists to look at when drawing for markings, body type, and such.
Simple (One unshaded fullbody, name, gender, and color palette) - $6.00
Complex (Everything in Simple plus an unshaded headshot and one-line description.) - $8.00
Full (Everything in complex plus a painterly shaded action pose and detailed description.) -$16.00

Signatures
Signatures are unshaded and come with a base fee for one character, with a small added fee for every extra character. Can include names for free upon request.
Base Fee - $5.00
+character - $3.00

Mini Comics
A comic page of your character(s), sold by the panel! A simple panel would be something like just a paw or headshot, and a complex panel would be essentially anything more complex.
Per Simple Panel - $5.00
Per Complex Panel - $8.00

Animations coming soon! Please see the next post for examples and ordering details!

Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Ddr9vcc-020e7fa1-74bd-4228-af77-438de597704d
Ravenmist | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160
Wrenkit | She-Cat | Unborn
Feel free to have your characters notice these things in roleplay!
Ravenmist is blind, and won’t look directly at your eyes while speaking.
Crowspirit seems to never be in camp, being one of the few healthy warriors and constantly hunting. He appears tired, but content.

Last edited by Falconwing on Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falconwing

Falconwing

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed   Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 4:05 pm

Examples
Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Fire__freedom__gift__by_falcreations_ddr6r15-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjgwMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhM2VlN2Y4LTc0NjctNDU4YS05YmQyLTU1NWI0MWYyMDJlZFwvZGRyNnIxNS04OTAyMmU0MC00ZDA0LTRhOWYtODA0Ni1jYzQyOTVkNDUwMTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTM1MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Experiment__2_by_falcreations_ddr2b3t-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhM2VlN2Y4LTc0NjctNDU4YS05YmQyLTU1NWI0MWYyMDJlZFwvZGRyMmIzdC1kYjMwY2Y0NC03ODkyLTQ0MzMtODJlYS0xYjcxMDdiNDNjZTQucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Buddy_by_falcreations_ddqwdll-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTYwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmEzZWU3ZjgtNzQ2Ny00NThhLTliZDItNTU1YjQxZjIwMmVkXC9kZHF3ZGxsLWY0NGQ1YmQ3LWRhNDYtNDRkYS04Yzk0LWYwNGI4MWU2Zjc3YS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19
Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Thumbnail_entry_by_falcreations_ddqv5wv-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmEzZWU3ZjgtNzQ2Ny00NThhLTliZDItNTU1YjQxZjIwMmVkXC9kZHF2NXd2LTYzZTJlOGQwLWY1NTUtNDA3YS04NDdjLTZlYjljODE4MGU2Yi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19
Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Giftcember__1___raphaelion_by_falcreations_ddlee3c-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTYwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmEzZWU3ZjgtNzQ2Ny00NThhLTliZDItNTU1YjQxZjIwMmVkXC9kZGxlZTNjLTYyYWYwMjZjLWY4NjItNDc2MS1iNjcwLTM4Y2YzM2Y0ZDUzMy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19 Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Falconwing_by_falcreations_ddn6hv2-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTUzNiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhM2VlN2Y4LTc0NjctNDU4YS05YmQyLTU1NWI0MWYyMDJlZFwvZGRuNmh2Mi1kMTM3M2Y1Mi0yOWY4LTQ1NjUtYjU2MS0yMzQ1NDZhYmI0M2MucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTIwNDgifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Ooh_she_in_trouble_by_falcreations_ddpzztj-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTYwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmEzZWU3ZjgtNzQ2Ny00NThhLTliZDItNTU1YjQxZjIwMmVkXC9kZHB6enRqLTM3MmM4NTMwLWY0ZWQtNGRjMS1hMDc1LTkzNzljZDVhZmNhZi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19 Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Ddqfd3v-e69daf26-46bd-44fd-919a-2a670c3341a8.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JhM2VlN2Y4LTc0NjctNDU4YS05YmQyLTU1NWI0MWYyMDJlZFwvZGRxZmQzdi1lNjlkYWYyNi00NmJkLTQ0ZmQtOTE5YS0yYTY3MGMzMzQxYTgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

TOS and Process

TOS
-I reserve the right to refuse any commissioner for any reason.
-I will not draw anything that I don’t feel comfortable with. This may include NSFW, major gore, and romance beyond cuddling/grooming.
-Refunds are not available, unless I, the artist, for some reason cancel, in which case you will be refunded in full.
-All payment must be sent before the commission can begin.
-You may ask for a WIP of your commissioned piece at any point throughout the process, at no charge.
-You may use the finished piece for any personal purpose. If you plan to use it commercially, (If you plan to make money off of it in any way) the rights to the work must be purchased. If you wish to purchase the rights to the piece, it will be the same price as the commission itself, added on.
-Unless you have bought the rights to the work, I have the right to repost your commission and use it to advertise and/or promote myself.
-Credit must be given wherever the finished piece is posted.
-I will retain your file for up to one month for recovery in case the original is lost or damaged. I will not correct edits made by other people. If something happens to the file, all I can do is replace it. I will not edit it after the fact.

Commission Process
~ 1 ~
The commissioner reaches out to me via PM or E-mail, and lets me know exactly what they would like to purchase, as well as a link to a detailed description, previous art, or a reference for their character(s). The commissioner must be detailed about exactly what they’d like, so that I can replicate the image in their head as well as possible.
~ 2 ~
Once I accept, the commissioner sends payment through Venmo. Once it is sent and in my account I will begin. The commissioner may ask to see a WIP, and give feedback at any point throughout the process. I will let them know if a change cannot be made for some reason, usually due to it being too late in the commission process.
~ 3 ~
Once the piece is done, the file will be sent to the commissioner, and the transaction is finished.

Crowspirit seems to never be in camp, being one of the few healthy warriors and constantly hunting. He appears tired, but content.

Last edited by Falconwing on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Falconwing

Falconwing

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed   Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 2:55 pm

Current Special Offers (May be open when normal comms are closed)
Super Cheap Test Commission (Open)
I’m brand new to Venmo and actual money commissions, so if anyone’s willing to send over like a dollar and put up with my figuring the process out they’ll get an unshaded fullbody in return!

ONE SLOT
-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed   Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falc’s Commission Cave ~ Closed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature :: Commission Corner-
Jump to: