Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

lemongrass's 1,000th post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

lemongrass's 1,000th post Empty
PostSubject: lemongrass's 1,000th post   lemongrass's 1,000th post EmptyMon 10 Feb 2020, 9:22 pm

On September 9th, 2018, I joined WCC for the first time. Flintfang was my first character, a gray tabby with a streak of defiance and a desire for something greater. Finchstar came later, although I had no idea at the time that little Westley-turned-cat, Finchkit would grow to become leader. Lemons may be citrus-y, but let me tell you I am a big sap.

It's now 2020 and I have fallen in love with WCC and the friends I have meant here. I remember the discord opening up, and me rushing to create a discord account just to be able to talk with you all. I remember Ripped messaging me, asking if I'd like to include Flintfang in one of her special Ripped-plots. Let me tell you, there's nothing like a Ripped plot. Of course, as an adult, she has moved on to focus on other aspects of her life, but I will always remember the fun we had on this site. I remember my patrol with sumashira, one of my good friends. Back then it was young spunky Finchpaw and newly apppointed warrior Barleytuft if you can believe it. Barleytuft is now WindClan's poster boy and a staple to our good old cats of the moor. Each and every one of you have left such an impact on my life. I know this is just an online cat site but guys. I've experienced joy, loss, excitement, everything all in one website.

When Rainyheart's Leopardstar (I will always remember him) appointed Flintpaw to Swoopnose, I remember squealing at my computer, excited to receive my first mentor and start my WCC adventure. You see, roleplaying in ThunderClan's forests made it feel like I was really there. I could smell the peat grass and the undergrowth, I could peer above the trees and watch as the sun filtered through. I remember Squirrelnose teaching me the hunting system, and Flintpaw and Swoopnose taking down an eagle! Boy did I feel powerful. Leaftwirl came later, and soon gave way to Duskrain, and my fifth cat, Tawnykit. There are so many adventures in their future, and so many interactions and friendships. You guys this site is good for me. You are good for me.

Soon, seer became busy with work, so Finchbreeze went from warrior, to deputy, to leader, all in a month. I was in awe of how far he had come. I remember asking the help-desk on discord during the "newleaf's tears" plot, asking what Finchstar should do. Grey (who was staff at the time) told me it was my choice, and then I finally realized it. It was my choice. All of WindClan at my disposal. I like to think of Finchstar as the best parts of me. He is kind and compassionate and loving, and I believe that through him I portrayed my love for the site. He has been my favorite character birthed from my hands. Dear Grizzly stood to the role of medicine cat, and has fulfilled the position beyond expectations. He is wonderful and lovely, and breathes life into Aspenheart. And rhindon, wonderful rhindon. Raventail is a pondersome cat, a window into worlds beyond my own. I have had such the experience with you both, and love you both dearly. Stormy, I cannot wait for the adventures in store for Softpaw.

Each and every one of you on this site has impacted me in so many wonderful ways. Mosspelt's Mosskit was once entrusted to Flintfang, and now Mosspelt is my wonderful admin and friend. My time on staff was one of learning and fellowship. I truly came to understand the work that went in to moderating a site, and have endless appreciation for those of you who currently do it now. Staff has had some trials to handle, but here we are, WCC, still standing. As I stepped down to focus more on myself and my life, my appreciation only grew for our pink and green friends.

It would take pages and pages to write about each and every one of you all, but please know that you, yes you, have made such an impact on my life. WCC is an outlet to me, a place to pour my woes and wishes into. Flintfang was my desire for greatness, Finchstar is my peace, my kindness. Leaftwirl was my whimsy. Duskrain is my curiosity. And Tawnykit… well we'll have to see. This site is filled with so much adventure and love, and I am truly glad to have joined this group of wholesome and wonderful people. I love you all.

Here's my love letter to WCC, my 1,000th post. And here's hoping for 1,000 more. May StarClan light your path fellow felines,

Your dear friend,

Lemongrass
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: lemongrass's 1,000th post   lemongrass's 1,000th post EmptyMon 10 Feb 2020, 9:37 pm

lemongrass's 1,000th post Giphy

lemongrass's 1,000th post Giphy

Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: lemongrass's 1,000th post   lemongrass's 1,000th post EmptyMon 10 Feb 2020, 9:41 pm

We love you lemon!!! <3

lemongrass's 1,000th post 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: lemongrass's 1,000th post   lemongrass's 1,000th post EmptySat 22 Feb 2020, 9:30 am

Ahhh lemon! Right in the feels <3

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lemongrass's 1,000th post   lemongrass's 1,000th post Empty

Back to top Go down

lemongrass's 1,000th post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: