Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

canary in a coal mine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Firehaze

Firehaze

Characters : Brindlekit {TC}
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 128

canary in a coal mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: canary in a coal mine   canary in a coal mine - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Feb 2020 - 18:51

Coalpaw gave a small huff as he squared his shoulders and really hunkered down into his lunge, putting more power into his haunches. He leapt to do another Front Paw Strike, eyeing her shoulder where he was planning to land his blow, yellow eyes gleaming in triumph.

Coalpaw used Front Paw Strike dealing 0 damage and costing 10 stamina

Coalpaw
20/20
60/80 (-10)
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: canary in a coal mine   canary in a coal mine - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Feb 2020 - 12:57

Batbite didn't leap out of the way so much as roll to the side and slip under a bush, poking her head out the top. "This is something that's special about us, as ThunderClan cats. We know the forest; that means we can evade attacks in this territory better than most cats can. It also means any cat trying to ambush us would have a pretty hard time, if they weren't already familiar."

Batbite used Lightning Reflexes, dodging Front Paw Strike and costing 10 sp!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Characters : Brindlekit {TC}
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: canary in a coal mine   canary in a coal mine - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Feb 2020 - 20:10

Coalpaw blinked as Batbite disappeared and he stumbled, skidding to a halt as he looked at where his mentor had disappeared and reappeared a heartbeat later. He pricked his ears as he took in her words and looked at the forest around him almost in awe. "I want to know this forest better than anyone, even in ThunderClan." He mewed with a determined nod of his head as he looked back at his mentor, yellow eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: canary in a coal mine   canary in a coal mine - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Feb 2020 - 7:13

"You'll have to compete with me for that title," Batbite informed him. "I may have spent most of my life in other places - I've seen the mountain Tribe, the Twolegplace, and some of the land that stretches out beyond any known territories - but I still know this forest like my own front paws! After all, when you know your weaknesses you learn to cover for them somehow. I've never been an excellent fighter, so I taught myself other skills. Running, sneaking, climbing, swimming, diplomacy; I've even learned how to fish, like RiverClan cats do. It's an acquired taste, but they're fun to catch." She paused, having lost her train of thought for a moment. "Ah, right. The point is, it'll take a good long time before you know the forest that well. You'll have to practice on your own time as well, not just when I'm teaching you."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: canary in a coal mine   canary in a coal mine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

canary in a coal mine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2