Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foggykit for Shadowclan MCA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

Foggykit for Shadowclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Foggykit for Shadowclan MCA   Foggykit for Shadowclan MCA EmptySun 19 Jan 2020 - 6:09

Cat Name : Foggykit

Clan : Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : A medicine cat’s primary duty is to heal the wounded and sickly. They collect, study, and use a variety of herbs to achieve this goal. They also have the secondary job of being a medium to the spiritual world. They are the closest cats to Starclan, visiting the Moonstone each month to commune with their ancestors. They use this information to predict the clan’s future, resolve conflicts, and advise their leaders.

What would you do with this position? : In-character, Foggykit will try her hardest to be a great medicine cat for Shadowclan. She’s a big dreamer and pacifist, and will find healing much more interesting than harming. She may also take on the role as a “counselor” of sorts for her clanmates with her laid-back, calm personality. Foggy will always try her hardest to follow the code and never take on a mate. Of course, she has her flaws, with her severe absent mindedness, but she’ll learn to work with her limitations and become a respectable medicine cat regardless.
Out-of-Character, I will try to be an active and engaging member of Shadowclan. I’ll participate in threads and plots whenever I can and help make Shadowclan a more active clan.

Why you think you deserve this position? : Counting my former account (Twisted Cinnamon Rolls), I have been on this site since 2016. That’s four years of role playing with you all! While I haven’t had any high ranks so far, I’m experienced with the site and never had any problems with the rules. Most of my posts are over one paragraph and I have participated in many plots before.

Recommendations : Stormy

♫ No flatline! What were you scared about? ♫

Last edited by Leafy on Mon 20 Jan 2020 - 8:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Foggykit for Shadowclan MCA   Foggykit for Shadowclan MCA EmptySun 19 Jan 2020 - 7:02

Thank you for applying! This topic has been locked until the time period for those interesting in applying has passed (minimum of five days). Once this time is up, the recommendations can begin!

Recommendations have been opened!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Foggykit for Shadowclan MCA Giphy
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Foggykit for Shadowclan MCA   Foggykit for Shadowclan MCA EmptyMon 20 Jan 2020 - 8:02

+ recommend! Good luck! <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foggykit for Shadowclan MCA   Foggykit for Shadowclan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Foggykit for Shadowclan MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: