Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gathering info

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14969

Gathering info Empty
PostGathering info

When we have the Gathering tomorrow, this may get a little out of control with 12 members in the same topic, so please follow this so we can make this Gathering as simple as possible. I'll probably be oocing during it to let people know when to come in and such. We'll have each Clan enter the clearing in turn, so conversations don't get jumbled. The representative will lead the other two into the clearing. When one Clan is settled and the rep. gives the okay for the next Clan to come in, then they can do so. The Clans can come in whatever order, as long as it follows this. Once each Clan is there, the reps. will give their announcements and afterwards the atendies will have time to talk with one another.

:lol!: Wow, that's long....

Every member who has been notifyed to go, I NEED YOU TO PM ME BACK! If your name is not listed here, and you got a pm saying you're going to the Gathering, pm me back so I know that you'll be attending.

Featherpaw
Mistypaw
Bluepaw
Firelight
Goldenpaw
Darkpaw
Moonpaw
Windpaw
Swiftpaw
Jaypaw
Tigerpaw
Bloodpaw

This may go on for a few days, but that's fine. As long as it doesn't last for a week, we'll be okay. :P

~Mistpelt~

Gathering info Mistpe10
Gathering info Sig2

Last edited by Mistpelt on Mon 3 Aug 2009 - 14:19; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Share this post on: reddit

Gathering info :: Comments

Featherheart
Re: Gathering info
Post Fri 31 Jul 2009 - 18:00 by Featherheart
aren't i going :(
Goldfish
Post Fri 31 Jul 2009 - 19:38 by Goldfish
um... i don't think that i'll be able to post alot tomorrow.... i;m kinda busy but i think that i'll be able to make it! :)
Featherheart
Post Fri 31 Jul 2009 - 23:13 by Featherheart
checked my pms....yeah i'm going! wahoo!
Anonymous
Post Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 9:05 by Guest
But there's only three cats from each Clan Featherpaw? And in RiverClan there's already Mistpelt, Mistypaw, and Bluepaw.
Anonymous
Post Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 12:12 by Guest
Im gonna be gone for 2 weeks on aug 6th!
Tigs
Post Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 16:09 by Tigs
Um, Mistpelt? If Jaypaw doesn't come, who is going to be the one speaking for Shadow Clan?
Featherheart
Post Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 16:24 by Featherheart
Graystream wrote:
But there's only three cats from each Clan Featherpaw? And in RiverClan there's already Mistpelt, Mistypaw, and Bluepaw.

i asked her if i was going and she said yes,geez.
Mistpelt
Post Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 16:38 by Mistpelt
erm...I'm sorry, I said next gathering......but if you worried about becoming a warrior, don't worry, I won't start giving ceremonies to all the people who came just yet.

Also, Tigerpaw poses a good point. I haven't gotten a reply back from Jaypaw yet (nor Darkpaw or Swiftpaw). I would really like you three to tell me you're going, or you'll end missing out. =(
Featherheart
Post Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 17:22 by Featherheart
okay,lets just hope this gathering isn't like the last one,so i can go vto a gathering before you[mistpelt] become an elder...
Anonymous
Post Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 17:33 by Guest
i don't think i should go to the gathering.maybe next time?
Misteh
Post Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 17:36 by Misteh
featherpaw... Mistpelt cant be an elder!!! she's the admin... being an elder, she wouldnt be able to do much :P. lol
Anonymous
Post Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 18:07 by Guest
I don't think I'm gonna become an Elder either... :P I think the process of a cat becoming older ends when they become a Senior Warrior so they never become old and they'll never have to be a Elder. An Elder dosen't exactly suit my tastes of being on the site. :P
Mistpelt
Post Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 19:28 by Mistpelt
I've made a change in the Gathering roster. Featherpaw's going to the Gathering too. Since I haven't gotten a reply from Swiftpaw, and don't expect to since he hasn't been on in a week, she'll take his spot, though she's from RiverClan. And Bloodpaw, please go, if you don't then Tigerpaw might end up the only ShadowClan cat going. (I need to hear from Jaypaw still, I think he might be away or something....?)
Tigs
Post Sat 1 Aug 2009 - 19:33 by Tigs
Dragonkit can go, but ill be playing him. (my bro is still outside and still wont come in)
Wait, are we doing this today, or not?
Post  by Sponsored content

Gathering info

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next