Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bloody berries (Closed) Plot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Bloody berries (Closed) Plot Empty
PostSubject: Bloody berries (Closed) Plot   Bloody berries (Closed) Plot EmptyMon 13 Jan 2020 - 0:27

The sun was high overhead. Cats were out on patrol hunting and patroling the borders for their clans. The few birds that stayed were singing. Cats would talk to each other but other than that is was mostly quiet. Except for the crunching of snow that only small paws could make. And they cat wasn't an apprentice nor kit.

Deerfrost padded into highpine a bird in his jaws. He looked around sniffing. He then found it. Where Shadowclan scent was strongest. Deerfrost padded towards it and set the bird down. He then looked around for a dug hole where Skyclan scent was strongest. He then found it. He clawed at it until it was revealed. A single death berry wrapped comfortably in a leaf. withe a twig still attached.

Deerfrost picked up the leaf carefully carrying it to the bird. He set it down and turned to the bird. He unsheathed his claws and tore a clean hole under the bird's wing. Deerfrost then stabbed his claw into into the death berry and tore it in half. Juice dripped out of it. Deerfrost then grabbed one half of the berry and stuffed it into the cut in the bird.

Deerfrost bent down and grabbed the leaf with the death berry. He started to dig a hole near highpine and buried it. He returned to the bird and started digging a hole. He grabbed the bird by the other wing. But as he was about to drop it in a thought raced through his mind. Maybe I shouldn't do this. What if I kill a cat? But Deerfrost shook the thought away. No its for the good of Skyclan. Plus now that its been revealed the Thornstar broke the code this will be like a small revenge. No cat will die.

His claws pushed the dirt back in the hole. He made sure it was visible so a Shadowclan cat could see it. He turned away from the buried prey to spot a cat.

Last edited by Hitsjui on Fri 17 Jan 2020 - 4:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Bloody berries (Closed) Plot   Bloody berries (Closed) Plot EmptyTue 14 Jan 2020 - 12:47

A white and orangey-brown shape was nearby, watching the small tom with confused, amber eyes. It was Amberwing.

She had seen the brown tom leave camp, she assumed it was to hunt and she wanted to join in, but as soon as Deerfrost caught the prey something felt off. Then she saw it. Deerfrost had cut a berry in half- it was red and she froze in place- staring at him. He didn't see her yet but then she saw where he placed it. She was confused- she knew that Deerfrost hated Shadowclan but was this nessersary? She wanted to ask what he was doing but she just stood behind a tree.

If that prey was taken she would have to get Deerfrost to admit it to Spottedstar- he wasn't going to get away with this- however, no apprentice would ever pick up crowfood- right? She noticed he had buried it near the High pine and tried to move her brown paw to pick it up and save a poor cat- but she was frozen in place- if he saw her she would say she saw him bury the prey in Shadowclan territory- but she wouldn't dare tell him that she saw the berry.

She could finally move her paws but only moved one to itch her eye. "Oh Deerfrost.." She whispered. "What have you done? Have I seen wrong? Was it only blood on your claw?" She wanted to run and tell everyone- or warn Shadowclan at least. But she didn't move. She looked at her paws- finally seeing why she couldn't move. "I love him, I won't move for Deerfrost's sake." Amberwing looked at him again. "But this is horrible." She was watching the prey now. "Your secret's safe with me because you will be the one telling- if the prey is taken." She was still whispering so Deerfrost didn't hear her.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bloody berries (Closed) Plot   Bloody berries (Closed) Plot EmptyWed 15 Jan 2020 - 4:47

Deerfrost turned to smell a familiar scent. Amberwing. No I can't let her know my plan. Thought Deerfrost. He the figured out a way to get away with it. He padded towards the she-cat "Oh hey Amberwing! I was just burying some rotten crowfood lying around. Don't want any cat to get hurt!" He lied. "Oh hey do me a favor please. Check near the Thunderpath. Thats where I found the crowfood. There could be more. I'm going to check around here while you do so!"

Deerfrost the turned away and started looking for crowfood. Instead he was trying to scent a patrol. He waited for Amberwing to leave before he climbed up Highpine in a flash.

KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Bloody berries (Closed) Plot   Bloody berries (Closed) Plot EmptyThu 16 Jan 2020 - 10:51

Amberwing jumped when Deerfrost approached her. "Oh, yes, I saw you bury it, you might want to.. uh finish your job, you don't want any Shadowclan apprentices to pick it up, as you have obviously decided to bury it on Shadowclan's side." She mewed. She made it look like she was heading for the thunderpath but she hid behind another tree. "I'll check." She mewed, looking behind her. She spun around and looked to see what Deerfrost was really doing.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bloody berries (Closed) Plot   Bloody berries (Closed) Plot EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 4:43

Deerfrost had made it to one of the tree's branches and made sure to hide himself. He then waited until an apprentice walked towards it.

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Bloody berries (Closed) Plot   Bloody berries (Closed) Plot EmptyFri 24 Jan 2020 - 10:34

Petalpaw was admittedly pretty bad at basically all of his warrior duties. He was fragile, for StarClan's sake, he didn't want to accidentally break himself doing anything too physically exerting. He just barely managed to get by in hunting training, and had yet to actually take part in a fight. Maybe, if he was a better cat, he would simply work harder to be able to achieve more. Unfortunately, that was not the case, and he opted to do as little actual warrior work as possible. Possibly that meant lying about how long he'd been out hunting, but no one else had to know.

It was also easier to cheat when he was able to convince himself that he wasn't cheating. While Petalpaw was returning to the area he'd been hunting earlier, he picked up prey scent. Finally. Following the scent, he realized it was something that had already been killed and was buried to be picked up later. Well. He obviously hadn't caught anything on his last try, mostly due to his lack of effort. And he needed to bring back. Plus, he wasn't entirely sure this wasn't something he'd put there. The events of the last few days had kind of blurred together for him, especially the bits that were as tedious as hunting. Who was to say that this wasn't something he'd caught and just forgotten about? Mind made up,he quickly dug up the bird. It had a strange scent to it, but he hadn't really payed attention to what that might mean, so he decided to ignore it. Now he actually had something to bring back to camp, he didn't want to risk that. Not feeling any guilt, he began on his way back towards ShadowClan. For once he wouldn't have to deal with being yelled at.

Bloody berries (Closed) Plot Signat10
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Bloody berries (Closed) Plot   Bloody berries (Closed) Plot EmptySat 25 Jan 2020 - 4:39

Deerfrost watched as a a mostly white and cream ginger apprentice picked up the bird. Petalpaw I think. Thought Deerfrost. He unsheathed his claws to grasp onto the bark. When the apprentice was gone he leapt from tree to tree until he made it to Skyclan's side. He contuined to jump from tree to tree. Now all he had to do was wait.

OOC: Ok Squrrielnose you may make the topic where Redkit gets food posioning as this topic is now over.:)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody berries (Closed) Plot   Bloody berries (Closed) Plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody berries (Closed) Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: