Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pikakit the first

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Pikakit the first Empty
PostSubject: Pikakit the first   Pikakit the first EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 11:50 pm

Cat Name: Pikakit

Tom or She-Cat: tom

Appearance: golden fur, dark eyes

Personality: brave

Clan: RiverClan

Origins: Lord Only Knows
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

Pikakit the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikakit the first   Pikakit the first EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 12:22 am

Unfortunately Pika- is not an approved prefix. Check out our approved prefixes list here. Also for origins you can select either NPCs or look underneath our kit finder to see available litters to join. Once those things are fixed, we can get your creation approved ^^

Pikakit the first Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pikakit the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikakit the first   Pikakit the first EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 2:14 am

:(
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pikakit the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikakit the first   Pikakit the first EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 2:28 am

Raccoons, Possums and Panthers are fine but not Pika?
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

Pikakit the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikakit the first   Pikakit the first EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 2:42 am

Raccoons have traditionally been a predator for the site, I would be more than happy to bring up Possums for staff discussion if you believe there is an issue there, and panthers fall underneath the category of big cats that are in the clan lore. Unfortunately, after discussion, Pika- was one that was not approved :( sorry for the inconvenience.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pikakit the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikakit the first   Pikakit the first EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 2:52 am

Pikas live in North America like Raccoons, Possums and Panthers. This is blatant discrimination. Give me a better reason than no, staff no likely this one specific animal.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

Pikakit the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikakit the first   Pikakit the first EmptyMon Jan 06, 2020 2:58 am

This name has been reviewed before and all of staff is in agreement. There is no explanation other than the above. Pika- is not an approved name. Please pick something else to get approved~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pikakit the first Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikakit the first   Pikakit the first Empty

Back to top Go down

Pikakit the first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old Unfinished or Unapproved Creations-
Jump to: