Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, having faced their various opponents and challenges, fight to maintain the normal lives they have built. What struggles await them as the creeping fingers of leaf-bare grip the forest?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check has been completed and closed. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with the filled form for each of your characters.
Leaf-bare has set in, the days bitterly cold. The prey of the territory have taken shelter for the season, making hunting difficult. Herbs are dying in the crisp, cold air. How will the clans fare?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snicker’s Art Request Station

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snickerdoodle

Snickerdoodle

Characters : {S}piderpaw, {G}oldenpaw, {C}oniferpaw
Female
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 114
Clan/Rank : {S}RiverClan MCA, {G}ShadowClan Apprentice, {C}ThunderClan Apprentice

Snicker’s Art Request Station Empty
PostSubject: Snicker’s Art Request Station   Snicker’s Art Request Station Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 12:17 am

Greetings future customer!
Welcome to my little art station. Here you can request pretty much anything, all for free! Options include, but are not limited to, signatures, icons, badges, scenes, ship art, plot covers, mini comics of topics, even simple animations!
There are a few rules to be aware of:

• The character must be a WCC character. They can be dead, alive or unborn, but they cannot come from anywhere else.
  • Please do not be offended if I simplify the cat’s design, especially if you request an animation. I will try my best to stay faithful to the original design, however.
  • I am a busy person, please do not complain if the request takes a while. Of course, asking for updates is 100% fine!
  • Finally, please credit me if you use the art anywhere. This includes other websites such as Deviantart or Toyhouse.

Now that that’s out of the way, here’s the form! Repeat it for each cat you want drawn.
Code:
[b]Cat’s Name:[/b]
[b]Personality in five words:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b](if using a faceclaim, please describe anything not seen in/different from the image! If using words, be very thorough or risk me messing up your cat’s design.
[b]Type of art:[/b](scene, signature, animation etc.)
I will add art examples as I do requests, currently my siggy is the only example I have.

Working on:
Peridot-signature-Redkit, Olivepaw
Kittykatz-animation-Eveningkit
Feather-signature-Featherpaw, Smokekit, Vixenkit
Ripped-animation/headshot-Houndheart
Stormy-signature-Stormpaw, Softpaw, Downpaw
Completed:

RiverClan MCA
ShadowClan Apprentice
ThunderClan Apprentice
PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Snickerdoodle on Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:51 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Peridot

Characters : Olivepaw | Redpaw | Cherrypaw
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 685
Clan/Rank : WindClan Apprentice | ShadowClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Snicker’s Art Request Station   Snicker’s Art Request Station Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 12:26 am

can they be drawn as warriors please? thank you!

Cat’s Name: Olivepaw (Will be Oliveeyes)
Personality in five words: Kind, bubbly, gentle, sunshine incarnate
[/b]Appearance:[/b] A soft gray tabby with light green eyes! [faceclaim]
Type of art: Signature!

Cat’s Name: Redkit (Will be Redwolf)
Personality in five words: Angry, irritable, hates the world
[/b]Appearance:[/b] A fluffy dark ginger tabby with a white chest and paws, blue eyes, and an extra toe on her front paws.
Type of art: Signature

reference images for both are in my signature!

Cat’s Name: Cherrykit (Will be Cherryblossom)
Personality in five words: Kind, warm, hard to anger
[/b]Appearance:[/b] Smaller than average buff/tan and white tabby with green eyes and extra toes on her front feet! [faceclaim]
Type of art: Signature

#66cc00 ~ #cc0000 ~ #ff6699

Olive is kind but scatterbrained, so don't be surprised if she forgets what she was saying, trails off in the middle of a sentence, or doesn't finish her thought.
Red is irritable, and easy to anger. She can only truly get along with her clanmates, but don't be surprised if she gives you the cold shoulder or a scathing remark.
Cherry is the runt of her litter, and as a result is quite small, but don't underestimate her, she can and will hold her own just as easily as an average-sized cat.

Last edited by Peridot on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sleepydot.tumblr.com/about
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : (S)Shadestrike (A)Amberwing (E)Eveningpaw Dead: (T) Treepaw
Female
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 355
Clan/Rank : (S) Shadowclan Tier 1 Warrior (A) Skyclan Tier 1 Warrior (E) Shadowclan Medicine cat Apprentice Dead: (T) Riverclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Snicker’s Art Request Station   Snicker’s Art Request Station Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 12:37 am

Cat’s Name: Eveningkit (Will be Eveningsplit)
Personality in five words: Energetic, calm, playful, silly, jokester
Appearance: Eveningkit is a pale, mostly ginger tortoiseshell with a face that is half black. She has black down to her chest where a line of grey fur ends starting from her chin. Her left eye is yellow and her other eye is blue. There is black clumps of fur on her ear in a mottled pattern and other black spots on her shoulder, tail and paws. there is some grey patches on her belly and tip of her tail. She is long-furred and has a darker stripe down her back. x (faceclaim with description) 
Type of art: Animation, can be anything, really.

Shadestrike // Shadowclan // Tier 1 Warrior Amberwing // Skyclan // Tier 1 Warrior Eveningpaw // Shadowclan // Medicine cat Apprentice

Character things to notice:

Had to get rid of the art because my siggy was too long.
Back to top Go down
XFeatherX

XFeatherX

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokekit | [V]ixenpaw
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 713
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Unborn Kit | [V] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Snicker’s Art Request Station   Snicker’s Art Request Station Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 2:34 am

Snicker, your art is wonderful and I love it aaaaaaahh!!

Cat’s Name: Featherpaw
Personality in five words: self-critical, timid, anxious, regretful, desolate
Appearance: in spoiler! design is symmetrical on both sides, and she has long scars on her belly~ another image is in the spoiler in my signature!
feather:

Type of art: signature, please! <3

Cat’s Name: Smokekit [if possible, could he please be drawn as a warrior?]
Personality in five words: aloof, "cool", bad-tempered, socially awkward
Appearance: in spoiler!
smoke:

Type of art: signature~

Cat’s Name: Vixenkit [if possible, could she please be drawn as a warrior?]
Personality in five words: entitled, haughty, possessive, envious, flirtatious
Appearance: in spoiler! her back design is symmetrical on both sides~
vixen:

Type of art: signature~

size/height differences as warriors:

Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to it, your art is amazing! :D

Snicker’s Art Request Station Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw • RiverClan | Smokekit • ShadowClan | Vixenpaw • ThunderClan ||:.
|  20/80 | 5/15 | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

Last edited by XFeatherX on Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 4394

PostSubject: Re: Snicker’s Art Request Station   Snicker’s Art Request Station Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 5:56 am

Cat’s Name: Houndheart
Personality in five words: boastful, discontent, grumpy, confused, trash
Appearance: tall, lanky tom with a long thin tail and a sandy tabby coat. He has gray eyes and large ears. I'm on mobile right now so I can't post faceclaim. It is is my character profiles and I will add it here later :)

Type of art: either a headshot or an animation portraying his grumpy trashness. I'm excited to see what you do with him :D

Snicker’s Art Request Station Suma_s13
Snicker’s Art Request Station Ripped10

Arcayus the Loner // 45/140 // Tom // color=#ff9966 ︵
✧  Houndheart of Thunderclan // 100/280 // Tom // color=#9999cc  ✧
Basildrop of Skyclan // Post-Womb // She-cat // color=#00cc99 〷

⚡️ Thunderclan Deputy ⚡️
- Site Moderator -

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]ownpaw, [So]ftpaw
Female
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 266
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan apprentice/WindClan kit[D, So]

PostSubject: Re: Snicker’s Art Request Station   Snicker’s Art Request Station Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2020 9:45 am

Ahhhhhhhhhh yesss I need Snickerdoodle art in my lifeee

Cat’s Name: Softpaw
Personality in five words: love, nervous, anxiety, shy, innocent
Appearance: She is a very, very light cream she-cat with darker spots on her back. Her tail slowly fades into black, and she has light brown rings around the top of her legs. Her face has a half light gray, half pale ginger tabby mask on it, ending right at her cheeks. She has a white muzzle and white eyeliner patches beneath her eyes. The area above her nose is ginger, while her nose itself is pink with dark spots at the ends. She has dark ears, fluffy fur, and big, sad, sky blue eyes.
Softpaw:

Type of art: Signature art~

Cat’s Name: Stormpaw
Personality in five words: cheeful, worry-wart, extraverted, StarClan obsessed
Appearance:  smoky-gray tabby with dark stripes rippling her pelt, which is fluffy and soft. Her eyes are like two blue pools of water, relaxing and calm. She has a dark drown/tan area right above her dark salmon colored nose, seperateed by a thick black line. Creamy white surrounds her muzzle, paws, tail tip, and around her eyes. She has relatively long fur and soft paws. She has a small nick in her right ear from a bramble.
Stormpaw:

Type of art: Signature~ ;3

Cat’s Name: Downpaw
Personality in five words: arrogant, prankster, protective, defiant, rude
Appearance: Sandy-cream/sandy-gnger color with dark, almost black, stripes and ginger stripes rippling his pelt. He has a dash of white of his chest and muzzle, with white surrounding his bold green eyes. His back is a darker shade of ginger than the rest of him. His soft paw pads are black. His pelt is normal length, and he has a cute orange-y nose
Downpaw:

Type of art: Signature~
(All drawn as Warriors/Med. Cat, thank chu UwU)

Thank you so much Snicker~

PitaPata Cat tickers
Stormpaw, ThunderClan l Softpaw, WindClan l Downpaw, WindClan
Notice these things in RP!:
Strompaw has been silent, literally. News of being half-Clan has seemed to break this once happy-go-lucky apprentice...permanently.
Downpaw has been very hostile towards everyone since his father died.
Softpaw is heavily grieving her father, Barleytuft. Someone should probably check on her.

Last edited by Stormy on Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XFeatherX

XFeatherX

Female
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snicker’s Art Request Station   Snicker’s Art Request Station Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 9:50 pm

Hello, Snicker! I've realised that the reference for Featherpaw I've given may be a bit difficult to work on, so I've edited with extra references to help with patterns! If you've already started on it, please don't worry about changing anything - sorry about the any problems from the original picture! ^^

I'm looking forward to it - your art is wonderful! ♡

.:|| Featherpaw • RiverClan | Smokekit • ShadowClan | Vixenpaw • ThunderClan ||:.

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]ownpaw, [So]ftpaw
Female
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 266
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan apprentice/WindClan kit[D, So]

PostSubject: Re: Snicker’s Art Request Station   Snicker’s Art Request Station Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 4:10 am

Snicker I am so sorry, Storm and Down had the same image aaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahhhhh
I fixed it now

PitaPata Cat tickers
Stormpaw, ThunderClan l Softpaw, WindClan l Downpaw, WindClan
Notice these things in RP!:
Strompaw has been silent, literally. News of being half-Clan has seemed to break this once happy-go-lucky apprentice...permanently.
Downpaw has been very hostile towards everyone since his father died.
Softpaw is heavily grieving her father, Barleytuft. Someone should probably check on her.
Back to top Go down
XFeatherX

XFeatherX

Female
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Snicker’s Art Request Station   Snicker’s Art Request Station Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 6:29 pm

Ah, please forgive these posts, but it turns out I had enough muse to whip up references for both my other cats! I'll update their images - they've gone through a few minor design changes!~

I hope you don't mind, Snicker ^^ thank you so much, your art is absolutely lovely <3

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Peridot

Characters : Olivepaw | Redpaw | Cherrypaw
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 685
Clan/Rank : WindClan Apprentice | ShadowClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Snicker’s Art Request Station   Snicker’s Art Request Station Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2020 9:18 pm

i've edited my form to include my new gal cherrykit! if you've already started and don't want to add her, that's fine, but i figured i'd notify you of the change!

#66cc00 ~ #cc0000 ~ #ff6699

Olive is kind but scatterbrained, so don't be surprised if she forgets what she was saying, trails off in the middle of a sentence, or doesn't finish her thought.
Red is irritable, and easy to anger. She can only truly get along with her clanmates, but don't be surprised if she gives you the cold shoulder or a scathing remark.
Cherry is the runt of her litter, and as a result is quite small, but don't underestimate her, she can and will hold her own just as easily as an average-sized cat.
Back to top Go down
http://sleepydot.tumblr.com/about
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snicker’s Art Request Station   Snicker’s Art Request Station Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snicker’s Art Request Station
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: