Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Longest Journey [personal plot]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

The Longest Journey [personal plot] Empty
PostSubject: The Longest Journey [personal plot]   The Longest Journey [personal plot] EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 8:54 pm

Plot Name: The Longest Journey
Clans involved: Thunderclan, Shadowclan
Characters Directly Involved:
Frostpaw (drippy)
Lynxtail (drippy)
Mintwhisker (drippy)

Will there be code-breaking?: Nope

Explain your Plot: Lynxtail, after returning from highstones, goes on a walk to try and clear his mind and gets entangled in a fox trap set by two illegal hunters. Frostpaw is exploring, as per usual, and meets the same fate. The hunters, unhappy with their catches, decide to drop them off at a rest stop just outside of town in order to cover their tracks.
Lynxtail and Frostpaw are released and run into a wheat field nearby, but Lynxtail runs into some local cats who advise him to follow the Thunderpath, and so he carries Frostpaw, who was injured by the fox trap, back to Twolegplace.
Once they arrive at Twolegplace, they follow the smell of kittypet food to a crazy cat lady's house and are quickly captured. There, they meet Mintwhisker, who is still suffering from memory loss, and she offers to help them escape as long as they take her with them. They agree, and she helps them escape.

The trio moves to the Great Garden and are finally able to relax, but a few days later they're attacked by a group of stray dogs. Mintwhisker, who has begun to remember who she was, leads the dogs away so Lynx and Frost can escape.
A few days later, Frostpaw is taken by a pair of twolegs while Lynxtail is sleeping, then taken to a pet hospital, where a disc is put into her leg (which had been broken by the fox trap). While Frostpaw is healing, she comes to trust the twolegs that captured her. Lynxtail, meanwhile, frequently checks in on her and tries to convince her to leave the twolegs, but she refuses to leave until she's healed. One day he sees her being petted by the twolegs, so he leaves a sprig of mint on the windowsill where they met and then goes to the great garden, where he plans to leave if she doesn't meet him.
Frostpaw decides to leave the twolegs that healed her leg, and meets lynxtail in the great garden. Lynxtail recognizes where he is and the two make it back home!

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?:
Frostpaw will learn to be more serious and mature, and Lynxtail will realize that he needs to move on, and that the dead are dead, and won't come back. This will impact Shadowclan more than Thunderclan because Frostpaw is the leader's daughter, but both clans will lose a cat. Frostpaw probably won't be missed at first because she often disappears for a night while exploring, but eventually, her absence will be noticed.

Provide links to relevant topics: no sign ups, this is a solo development plot

Why should this plot be approved?:
It's a graceful way to say goodbye to Mint and will help develop my two other kiddos! Also i'm sorry for not posting this sooner, i didn't know I had to ;; my bad!! forgib me (if this isn't approved, I can just delete the topics I posted, no biggie!!)

Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6668

The Longest Journey [personal plot] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Longest Journey [personal plot]   The Longest Journey [personal plot] EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 4:58 am

No worries Drip! It's simply good to know what is going on. You're all approved ~

The Longest Journey [personal plot] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down

The Longest Journey [personal plot]
Page 1 of 1