Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan) Empty
PostSubject: When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan)   When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 3:28 am

When the brown tom opened his eyes he didn't see ice, he didn't hear the sound of water flooding his ears, he didn't feel water flooding his throat so the first thing he thought of was being back at camp. This didn't look like camp. He got up on his paws and gave himself a lick seeing that his pelt looked brighter. He looked forward, his tongue still poking out. "Starclan?"

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan)   When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 8:41 am

So many cats had drowned in the flood... Lightstep had hoped to never see another cat drown ever again, yet now, before newleaf had even come again, another life was taken. Every RiverClan cat knew that the ice could be treacherous during leaf-bare. As the strong-bodied RiverClan warrior made his way down towards the sandy hollow where the deceased cat would soon awaken, his white tail flicked thoughtfully, his pale yellow eyes dark with thought. If only Treepaw hadn't been alone, perhaps it could have been avoided. Lightstep would ensure the young tom wasn't alone now.

The white warrior emerged from some reeds and his eyes immediately fell upon Treepaw's pale shape, translucent but slowly growing in brightness and intensity until he appeared solid and glistening. Lightstep's eyes softened as the apprentice began to stir, and once Treepaw had cast a sweeping gaze around and called out, the StarClan warrior stepped forward. "That's correct, Treepaw," Lightstep told him gently. He pale yellow gaze was sympathetic. "Do you remember what happened?"

When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan) VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan)   When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan) EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 12:49 am

Treepaw nodded shakily. "I wanted to go fishing but the lake was frozen over, I tried to break the ice but I wasn't heavy enough. I used two paws but then I slipped and fell into the water. It was so cold." He shivered, just looking back at it. "I tried to save myself and I called out but there wasn't anyone nearby to save me." Treepaw flicked a bit of the starry dirt up. "Then my legs numbed and I got tired. I rested and let go. I opened my eyes when I felt ice I tried to swim away- swim back to land." His glowing sea-green eyes looked frightened. "But the current was too strong and I tried calling again but this time water flooded my mouth. Then it turned black." His tail fluffed up a little as he thought about it. "If only I asked someone to come with me!" He hissed, angrily.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan)   When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan) EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 10:00 pm

Lightstep listened silently, an expression of pity and grief darkening the features of his angular face. Truthfully, he had seen; he knew the tragic fate that had befallen Treepaw. Though it was painful for cats to relive the moment of their death, Lightstep had realized through his own journey to StarClan and integration into the stars that it was best to relive it early and come to terms with it. It was best to understand that the death, while one end, was not the end. As Treepaw began to shiver at the recollection, however, Lightstep slowly moved to the tom's side, gently stroking his tail over his back in a comforting gesture. "You couldn't have known, Treepaw," Lightstep stated calmly. "Even the most seasoned warriors can be betrayed by the ice, and have been." His yellow eyes darkened. "You can't blame yourself for what happened. You will be safe now."

When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan) VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan)   When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan) Empty

Back to top Go down

When the trees touch the stars at night (open to starclan)
Page 1 of 1