Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January Gathering 2020

Go down 
+25
Lizz
Yoshachu
Kari
Grizzly
Knight
JJ
Winterpaw
KittyKatz
Sun
Stormy
Cays
sumashira
Holly
Falcarolwing
Mosspelt
Spooksjolly
Patch
Peridot
Snickerdoodle
rhindon
Maple
lemon
Honey Badger
Transient
Ripped
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 5:44 pm

Briarthorn sat in the middle of the WindClan cats, listening to the leaders talk. All seemed normal, but then it happened. The wind picked up and clouds filled the sky. He immediately perked up, staring intensely at the sky. It was StarClan, no doubt. But what were they trying to say? Light streaked across the sky, lighting up Mossbloom and Aspenheart. What did that mean? Did StarClan want them to speak? Then it was over. Briarthorn was left in awe. "Wow. Sometimes I wonder how they do that," he said, a half smile on his lips. Even in his time as a Medicine Cat, he had never seen anything as powerful as that.

Echofrost watched from his usual spot in the back of the clearing, partialy in the surrounding bushes.  There he was away from everyone, especially the WindClan cats. They reminded him too much of Lilyflower. Then the sky was darkend, and than a streak of light shot across the sky, than diapered. Everything erupted into chaos, wondering at what "StarClan" had to say. Echofrost just scowled at everyone. So the sky lit up, big deal. If there really was a "StarClan", than why would Lilyflower have died? Why would his entire family have died? If they were so powerful, why did they never do anything for the Clans? The answer was simple. They didn't exist. "I wonder what that was," Echofrost said dryly.

January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6015

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 6:42 pm

Zinnia could only watch in awe as light washed over a handful of cats, in particular WindClan's own healer and one other. She waited patiently for some sort of explanation even as Aspenheart wandered over to the other shining cat, wondering if this was the influence of StarClan. What led the Clan cats' ancestors to guide their pawsteps so directly, if it was? Her own ancestors were patient, silent things - they left those who followed in their steps to choose their own paths, and their guidance came in the soft breezes and falling leaves, up to each cat to interpret as they would. StarClan, it seemed, was much more... Confrontational, she supposed was the best term. They spoke directly, and they took action.

She wondered idly if both paths were good and bad, in different ways, and then brushed off those thoughts for fear of angering either.
~
Mothglow watched in awe as her friends were washed over by light, though as Aspenheart made his way to Mossbloom she felt the concern settling in her mind. "What...?" she wondered quietly, uncertain. It was clear that StarClan wanted them to speak, but why? Had something happened she wasn't aware of - or worse, had something happened that she knew about, but hadn't taken seriously enough? Well... If the stars thought Mossbloom and Aspenheart should speak, chances were that they knew what StarClan wanted better than she did, so the ShadowClan medicine cat forced herself to stay as close to still as she could manage and listen to their every word.

We support and learn from each other, she thought. That's what makes us medicine cats.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 7:02 pm

The leaders spoke above, but Mossbloom admittedly wasn't paying much attention, focusing it on her friend instead. "Indeed, a lot has happened... I'm glad to see you're doing well though." As Raventail continued, Mossbloom purred and touched her nose to his. "Oh, congratulations! I hope the kitting goes smoothly and Dappleshine recovers quickly. With Aspenheart there you'll have nothing to worry about." A small smile graced her expression as she gazed at her old friend, hoping that all would go well. Raventail's mouth opened to say something else, but he was suddenly cut off by a wind that rivaled the sound of the Thunderpath, shaking the ground under her paws. Her eyes widened in dismay as the precious herbs she carried with her were swept from between her paws, and she lunged forward for them with an unheard yowl of dismay as her jaws snapped shut just short of it, the herbs scattered by the wind. What in StarClan was happening?....

She looked up, shocked to see the clouds that had suddenly covered the sky, with the exception of the full moon which still shone brightly. Before she could even comment on it, she was blinded by the burst of light as a huge star shot across the sky, almost as brilliant as the Moonstone in all it's moonlit glory. It disappeared beyond the territories, traveling in the direction the leaders sat, and as her eyes tried to adjust to the light she realized that it wasn't fading, instead staying surrounding her and the other medicine cats. Instinctively, she turned towards Aspenheart, only to find him already heading her way. They were two of the most experienced medicine cats now, with Mintwhisker, Marmalade, and now Pricklebush gone. As he stopped next to her, his voice rang out over the shocked and frightened clans, and Mossbloom pressed slightly to his side as he whispered to her. 

"I didn't think so... If I did, I would have liked to know a little sooner as well rather than being put on the spot, at a Gathering no less...." She whispered back as she sat back down, tail wrapping around her paws as she searched for what could possibly be the reason she was being focused on, all too aware of the eyes on her calico pelt. Stars, this was all just too much right now, first she loses her mother, then one of her first companions, then one of her first and dearest friends, and now this? As she looked up, she noticed the leaders still standing upon the Great rock, and she met Oakstar's eyes briefly before looking at the others. The flying star had gone in their direction, did it have to do with the leaders? It didn't happen until after SkyClan, WindClan, and ThunderClan had their turn to speak, interrupting come ShadowClan and RiverClan. Had something happened?

"Those chosen by the stars to guide paws are meant to share only skies, not nests."

The prophecy she had received at the last medicine cat meeting suddenly came to her mind, and she froze, staring at the two. Thornstar was very pregnant.... No, surely it was just a coincidence. After Torrentstar's words to Dacedream all those Gatherings ago, it wasn't possible. Was it? Her eyes lowered to meet Aspenhearts again as she whispered her prophecy to him. "Those chosen by the stars to guide paws are meant to share only skies, not nests. StarClan interrupted before Torrentstar and Thornstar could speak, and Thornstar is very clearly carrying kits. Could that be it? Why tell me, it's not my place to say anything!" Dismay shone in her eyes and she looked to her friend before a small voice in the back of her head spoke. But it is your place, Mossbloom. You were chosen as a messenger for StarClan, a medicine cat. Unless you are releasing that duty now? Are you not worthy of that title?

She gasped, the voice was unlike any she had heard before. There was no kindness behind the mew, or light-hearted teasing. This wasn't just a push to be better, this voice hissed with unveiled venom and hatred, mocking in it's tone. Green eyes focusing back on the WindClan tom, she muttered for only those closest to the two to hear. "Thornstar's pregnant.... With Torrentstar's kits.... And StarClan is angry... Cat's who guide paws, that's the leaders... They should share the sky, in terms of StarClan and over the territories, but they shouldn't share nests, resulting in kits.... Aspenheart......"

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 Giphy
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 7:05 pm

Why was she here again?
Oh, StarClan, help her.

The willowy figure was quivering by the outskirts, once again, eyes whisking briskly around at the influx of pelts. Grief was fresh in her mind, lacing into all her thoughts and contributing to the consistent swelling of her anxiety. Another cat who had made an impact in her life, had fallen into an eternal slumber. Mudfrost's death had taken a striking toll upon the she-cat, and her skittish behaviour seemed to amplify in this restless situation. Perhaps she had been grateful that RiverClan had been, once again, the first Clan to set paw into the moon-washed glade. That way, she wouldn't have to enter into a packed clearing brimmed with staggering scents. Or perhaps, she was not, as then she would be forced to wait agonisingly as Clans, one by one, surged into this space. Then, she would have slowly drowned in their presence until the time when it finally concluded.

Either way, there was a cat she wished to avoid and a cat she was seeking desperately.

Somehow she had managed to vaguely distinguish between the Clans as more and more numbers strided into Fourtrees. Once that woodland reek had clogged her senses, Featherpaw skimmed over the arriving ThunderClan cats, thoroughly examining their pelts from afar as she tried to pinpoint one particular tom. It wasn't hard to identify the sand-coloured tabby that had occupied her last Gathering. A brief click or confusion pricked her mind as Houndheart, the warrior that had, to Featherpaw, terrorised her last Gathering, marched confidently towards the deputies. Him? In a second of perplexion, she caught herself subconsciously questioning everything - moreso the choice of the new deputy rather than what may have occured to the last one.

Her trembling failing to cease, she forced herself to redirect her focus. There was another tom that Featherpaw wanted to find. When she recognised that odour of marshland, her eyes flared as they recontinued their hasty scrutinising. The abundance of cats that crowded Fourtrees proved it difficult to identify the tortoiseshell, and she found herself short of time when the yowls issued over them all. It was starting. Transient unease flickered over her features as she was forced to take a seat. However, her eyes still found themselves wandering rapidly over the heads of warriors and apprentices, still seeking that one pelt. appeared however, that he had found her first. Although her eyes still carried their dull fatigue, she found her maw twitching upwards at the sound of his voice. With a flick of her feathery tail, she warmly invited Salamander towards the empty spot beside her. Her maw parted to respond to his greeting, when a severe gust buffeted them all. Her tufted ears flattened promptly, both from the harsh whistle and the shock of it all. Her slightly open maw trembled as she sighted the sky above - the clouds accumulating as a murky mass over the Clans.

Then, there was light. A blinding flash before all of their eyes. Featherpaw barely heard the squeak that escaped her over the wails and winds. It faded as quickly as it had come, leaving the clearing enshrouded with a dismal aura. Beyond the darkness, there was the light... blanketing the medicine cats. She heard the tom who had yowled over them all, yet her form was shuddering too hard to make sense of it. Was that fear in her eyes? Features furrowed with distress, she returned Salamanderpaw's look, her own gaze flooded with dismay.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 11:38 pm

Spiderpaw opened his mouth to answer Ferretpaw's burning question, unaware of the rumbling discontent among StarClan. Ripping him away from the conversation, however, was a flash of fire-like light accompanied by a howling wind. He watched, frozen in fear and awe, as the leaders were silenced.

An ethereal glow, much like the one at the Moonstone, illuminated the Great Rock and two cats. One he recognised, she was supposed to be his mentor before Mistleshine got better and had gone on a herb patrol with him. Mossbloom. The other, he didn't know. He seemed a bit raggedy, and Spiderpaw assumed he was also a medicine cat. Why else would he have been called on by the stars to speak? Why was the Gathering interrupted in the first place? Unanswered questions raced about his panicked mind as he watched the two cats take their place on the rock, breath hitched.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 12:34 am

Amberwing was watching the leaders when a wind picked up. Her fur puffed out, thinking nothing of it until something shot across the sky. She closed her eyes as the bright light landed behind the high rock, frozen from shock. She opened them to find that everyone was fine, although they were surprised, fine. She was breathing heavily due to holding her breath when the bright thing came.

Shadepaw had fallen asleep before a strong wind hit. "Alright what's going on? Is Windclan here?" She half-joked-half-grumbled. She lifted her head and opened her eyes after seeing a flash of bright light from under her eyelids. Everyone looked shocked, she noticed wide eyes and open mouths. "Starclan, what happened? I was half-asleep." She meowed she wasn't very quiet, either.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 5:12 am

Aspenheart welcomed Mossbloom’s gentle touch on his flank, which quelled his fears only somewhat. As she whispered to him, he pondered his own prophecy. There must have been a connection. Why else would they be the only ones? So Thornstar was the subject of her message? Thornstar and Torrentstar… huh. That was new. And it wasn't going to go over well with StarClan. This was a brand-new sort of code breaking. The highest rank in the forest with what some saw as the lowest crime. Those poor kits. For just a moment, Aspenheart wondered if they, too, would be cursed. After all, Goldeneye and Jaystar has faced grievous fates from all he had been told of it. But that prophecy was not his to tell.

Aspenheart eyed the Great Rock. Oh, yeah. “Mossbloom, I'm going up there. Join me if you want, but I'm going up there one time in my bloody life!” he jibed. Aspenheart hobbled around the back of the rock and half-leapt, half-crawled up the face of it, grunting as he scrambled up. It wasn't too far off from ascending Highstones. He shoved past Spottedstar with a mew of apology and wiggled his way up to the front. “Sorry to take up the moonlight,” he murmured to the five, “But StarClan just sent down a fireball. You understand, I'm sure.”

With the eyes of everybody below him, Aspenheart allowed his eyes to flutter shut. “At the half-moon meeting of the medicine cats,” he began, his nasally voice booming off the trees. “I was visited by cats I did not recognize as a great shadow ate away the forest, consuming everything. When it touched my paw, I thought it was killing me. I felt fire in my skull and… agony. They told me that it was the forest’s final warning. They said they know what we really are.” There was fear amongst the crowd; he could sense it. “I don't know what it means! I don't…”

But of course, it would have to connect to Mossbloom’s omen. Aspenheart paused for many moments, his tail flicking as he attempted to wrap his head around it. He couldn't explain the inner machinations of his mind to those who watched him, but he felt a great stirring in him. As he pondered it all, Torrentstar and Thornstar and StarClan and omens, he felt a horrible, honey-slow trickle of fear descend from his head right into his very heart. Aspenheart whipped around, cold blue eyes piercing Thornstar’s face. You!” he gasped. So this was what the stars had intended. The code had been broken beyond what StarClan could have ever foreseen. His eyes found another place on Torrentstar’s. “We had one final warning… and you broke the code! You ticked them off!”

He hadn't been quick enough to decipher the message. The final warning had been given, and they hadn't a clue what it was for. Now, everybody would know. But it was too late to stop the wrath of ancient stars. Aspenheart waddled in a decidedly frantic fashion to the very front of the rock and bent down to Mossbloom. “Tell them!” he yowled.

January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2450

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 12:07 pm

The pale and silver tom had seen many things in his life… but this … he had watched the leaders in silence. Unable to hear the chatter of cats around him until the great wind stirred. When a bright light seemed to fly down at the medicine cats. Grousefrost’s body reacted quickly to race to Goldengale’s side, his body pressed against her warm golden pelt to protect her from this … thing.

Except, there was no vibration of impact. Grousefrost stared in confusion as cats stirred. Watched as Aspenheart shoved his way to the top of High Rock with irritation and a sense of despair. He understood nothing. No cat could translate for him the meaning, the danger. His blue eyes lowered to the ground. He’d never get to understand… and he had to accept it. Even if he really didn’t want to. He turned his head towards Goldengale, then backed away since the danger had passed. He dipped his head towards Clovertwist, then silently towards the back of the gathered cats once more.

Oakstar shivered in the violent wind that seemed to rise from the forest depths. His amber eyes shut against it for a moment as he tucked his body close to itself to conserve what heat he could from his pelt. It didn’t work, his bones felt aching and numb from the chill. A bright light flickered in his vision only briefly before he watched in pure awe as light descended into the clearing. Falling so visibly in front of the medicine cats that there was no mistake.

Immediately, he looked at the other leaders. Dulled eyes now bright with concern as Aspenheart called for a halt to the gathering. Oakstar obeyed, without a second of hesitation, listening to the medicine cats speak as his jaws parted to offer invitation to the high rock. Aspenheart beat him to it however, leaping onto the rock on his own.

Oakstar felt the hairs in his pelt raise. A warning? But… he looked at Thornstar, then his gaze turned towards the other clan cats. She didn’t seem the type to go across clan lines for a relationship? Yet, she was clearly to kit soon… his head spun as he felt himself sit down. Trying to sort this new information.

Oakstar leapt down. His announcement had already been made, and he turned to Mossbloom with a clear gesture with his head.
"Take my spot." He ordered, his voice calm despite the chaos of worry within him. StarClan was angry... he prayed not too angry. He had to hope that Mossbloom had words that would fix everything. That would provide a solution.

Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 12:23 pm

Ferretpaw had been enjoying himself, especially getting to know Spiderpaw. It was interesting to get another Clan's perspective on things, which was what made the dryness of the Clans delivering their news bearable, although the apprentice was definitely twitching and moving in his spot. When his name was spoken out loud to all of the cats present, he sat up straighter, chest puffing out with pride.

It was not to last, though, as suddenly bright light was streaming from the sky. Ferretpaw pressed closer to Olivepaw, noticing that they'd both had the same idea to press close for safety. But if it had been anything more than a warning from StarClan, he didn't think there was much either apprentice could have done to help the other. Dark thoughts, and he didn't like them.

He turned his gaze back up to the high rock, hoping for reassurance and answers, trying to ignore the feeling in his legs that was telling him to run.

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 1:36 pm

Stormbringer, Flowerthorn, and Ploverpuddle were all at the gathering. They all followed their respective leader's in, taking spots among the crowd.

Ploverpuddle sat by Clovertwist, while Stormbringer stuck close to Honeytongue's side. Flowerthorn stuck to the back of the crowd not really bothering with any cat. She didn't want to talk.

Last edited by Reaper King on Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 3:52 pm

Mistwalker's ears folded down. He watched the sky go dark, then explode with light. A short trail shot far beyond the horizon, but Mossbloom and Aspenheart... Knew something. Traitorous leaders, ominous teachings. For just a moment, he doubted his disbelief in Starclan. No. No, there had to be an explanation for this! Mistwalker wanted so badly to run. But he couldn't. He was frozen.

Cardinalcry was scared and confused. She would normally look to Thornstar for guidance, but... She seemed a bit preoccupied.

Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 7:04 am

Aspenheart's gaze went from her to the Great Rock, and for a heartbeat Mossbloom followed it before she realized what he was going to say and do. Her ears lowered slightly, fur along her back still on end as he confirmed her thoughts. She stood still, head lowered as he padded away, listening as he climbed the rock and called out to the clans. He explained his prophecy, what he saw and the fear and pain he had felt. She had already heard it once before, but somehow it seemed to hold even more weight in front of all of the clans. His voice changed suddenly, and Mossbloom winced as she realized that he had come to a similar conclusion as she had. What she hadn't been expecting was for him to seek her out once more, yowling for her to tell them. Lightning flickered overhead as she shook her head. It wasn't her place, it wasn't her clan... Why didn't someone else get the prophecy, why her? She didn't want any part in it... She looked out to the cats gathered and her ears fell against her head as her eyes lifted to the sky, where lightning traced through the sky. Was StarClan really trying to force her to reveal it?....

Oakstar jumped down from the Great Rock, and she met his gaze with wide, fear-filled eyes. "Oakstar.... I'm sorry.... I didn't know... I didn't figure it out.... I can't...." Just then, lightning struck the ground, and earth-shaking thunder split the air. "FINE!" She yowled, fur on end and paws shaking. Almost in an instant, the lightning stopped, and the air grew still and quiet. Taking a deep breath to calm her erratic breathing, she looked up to the Great Rock before bunching her muscles and leaping onto it. Her shorter stature did her no favors, but after a bit of effort she found herself on top of the rock, facing Spottedstar, Finchstar, Thornstar, Torrentstar, and finally Aspenheart. Regarding the leaders of WindClan and SkyClan with sorrowful eyes, she turned to face the clans below. Her tail twitched uncomfortably, keenly aware of the multitudes of eyes upon her. She took a final deep breath before sharing her prophecy. 

"There were two stars, traveling through the sky together. They separated suddenly, before meeting once more in a flash of light, and both disappeared. Those chosen by the stars to guide paws are meant to share only skies, not nests." Slowly, she turned to Thornstar and Torrentstar, an unspoken apology in her eyes. She had never thought it would come to this..... "Thornstar.... The kits you carry..... They are Torrentstar's, aren't they?...." The weight of what she was asking, what she was implying, was not lost on her. Those foxhearts... Why were they making her do their dirty work? She looked back to Torrentstar, tears starting to form in their green depths before she turned back to face the clans. "The father of Thornstar's kits is Torrentstar. StarClan gave their final warning, and it was followed by this. We must prepare ourselves for what may come." With that, she turned back to Aspenheart, feeling like she was vibrating with fear and dismay. She leaned in close and whispered so only her fellow medicine cat could hear. "What do we do? What are they going to do? I don't know how to soothe their fears...."

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 Giphy
Back to top Go down
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1303

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 7:52 am

A flash of light ripped across the sky as Oakstar finished speaking. Finchstar's eyes followed with a blinding curiosity, until the stars sat upon Mossbloom and his dear friend Aspenheart. The leader blinked in surprise, a soft gasp drifting from his maw. "Stars, Aspenheart, you're glowing..." Finchstar whispered, only for himself to hear. The medicine cat seemed to take light in the meeting, his voice grew into a shout. The leaders upon the Great Rock shuffled as the gray tabby took his place with them. Finchstar only watched as Aspenheart explained StarClan's wishes. He barked at Mossbloom, and reculantly the calico she-cat leapt onto the rock as well.

Thornstar's kits. Were Torrentstar's. A smile grew on Finchstar's maw at the realization. His gaze lifted to the RiverClan leader's and he offered him a nod. It was stunning, how love could transcend even clan boundaries. No markings of territory nor scents could stop fate. Finchstar knew it well. Had Brookclover been born in another clan, he would have stopped at nothing to see her. It was the one part of the code he disagreed with. Nothing, nothing was stronger than peace's love. Not even the clans. "If StarClan wishes to punish us..." Finchstar spoke quietly, eyes sparkling. "So be it. Forgive me, but I cannot agree with StarClan's philosophies this time. If it is love they wish to punish, then they have forgotten the reason we live." Finchstar's heart beat faster than a rabbit's paws. He laid his tail across Thornstar's back, offering her a careful wink. He was throwing himself into the fire. But Finchstar had been burned before.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 9:34 am

When fire split the sky, Ivybrook simply sat in awe.

What in Jaystar's name was going on? Fluffing her fur up against the wind, she watched as it disappeared into the distance, following the beams of silvery moonlight illuminating two medicine cats not too far from where she sat. Her eyes portrayed a clear sense of confusion, her ears swiveling as she tried to listen to what Mossbloom and Aspenheart had to discuss. Heart racing, she stopped herself from stepping forward to question the two as the odd-looking tom approached the great rock, scrambling up to push past each of the leaders. Analyzing each of his words, she attempted to figure out what StarClan could possibly want.

“We had one final warning… and you broke the code! You ticked them off!” Well, that wasn't very surprising, given who he was talking to.

Thornstar had never had much regard for the code, Ivybrook mused. The she-cat had hobbled into the gathering, heavily pregnant. The one thing Ivybrook couldn't quite figure out, though, was why the entire gathering had to be brung to a halt just so that the entire forest could be told about how one leader broke the code. And then, it was Mossbloom's turn. Tracing each of her words, Ivybrook kept wondering why this was so important. And then, Torrentstar's name rolled off of the ThunderClan medicine cat tongue.

Immediately, Ivybrook was filled with nothing but white, hot rage. It took everything within her to stop herself from leaping up onto the rock and pinning Torrentstar down to the cold rock herself. A snarl erupted from her throat, and she backed away from the rest of the deputies. "You selfish, hypocritical, fox-hearted traitor!" Torrentstar knew exactly what happened with half-Clan kits, yet he let his own desires get in the way of what he knew to be right and true, breaking the code for his own benefit! All those moons ago, he'd looked down on her father and mother for what they'd done, and now he was guilty of worse. No matter how much she wanted to deny it, the she-cat took what he'd done personally. The leader was well aware of her heritage, and how it had impacted her throughout her life... For StarClan's sake, he knew how she felt about it! If they weren't at a gathering, Ivybrook would have had his pelt for this.

Watching in amazement, Freckepaw tried to keep her excitement down. Did this happen at every gathering? She was frightened, but she had to admit... This was pretty cool. The small she-cat didn't quite understand the weight of what was happening right now, so she watched the proceedings carefully, shifting restlessly on her paws.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |

Last edited by maple on Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 9:51 am

Stormbringer listened intently as Mossblossom spoke up. Kits? Thornstar having kits surely isn't an issue.. then a name was spoken she didn't imagine she would hear. Amber eyes narrowed in rage and disappointment. Dappleshine was forced to leave treated like a traitor and now Torrentsrar committed same break of code? Even as a leader?

Was their no loyal cat left in Riverclan? She wanted to leave. She wanted to walk out of this gathering right now and return to camp. Another voice caught her ears. It seemed Ivybrook shared her hatred towards their leader now. "Ivybrook, take us home. Leave Torrentsrar to deal with Starclan's wraith on his own." She wasn't going to leave a clanmaye behind that shared her anger.

Flowerthorn sat back and watched the chaos unfold. A small smirk on her maw. Thornstar a code breaker? Hah. The irony. It wasnt that long ago the Shadowclan leader was in Skyclan camp demanding justice for a dead deputy, claiming the code in Shadowclan favor. Oh have things have turned. It was certain that the warrior couldn't wait to see how Thornstar and Torrentsrar would be punished.

Ploverpuddle sat back unsure how to feel about the situation. Starclan wasn't mad at Windclan or so he thought.. but now that Finchstar spoke up.. The gray warrior understood how Finchstar felt but this was Starclan and two leaders that they were talking about. Clans stood apart for a reason.. This was one thing he had to agree with Starclan on despite his own heritage. His own parents being forbidden but at least Crowstar wasn't alive long enough to receive a punishment like this.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart

Last edited by Reaper King on Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

January Gathering 2020
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next