Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vixenkit of ThunderClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

Vixenkit of ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: Vixenkit of ThunderClan   Vixenkit of ThunderClan EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 10:22 pm

Cat Name: Vixenkit | Vixenpaw | Vixenrose [warrior suffix subject to change]

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Appearance: Average-sized medium/long-haired ginger she-cat with light apricot-ivory on her cheeks, muzzle, blaze, chest, underbelly, under-tail and toes. Walnut/umber patches are scattered throughout her fur, with several stripes blossoming on her pelt. She has a dark-tipped bushy tail, similar to that of a fox's. Vixen's fur is visibly silky, with a glossy lustre. Her build is lean and slender, held with a willowy grace. Her piercing eyes are glistening vibrant marmalade-amber, and she has a rusty-crimson nose and paw pads.

vixenrose:

Personality: As a kit/apprentice, Vixen is generally naive to the dangers of the world. She's sweet to friends and family, yet evidently displays an overwhelming desire to outshine everyone. Vixen is possessive and clingy to those she deems worthy of her trust, and will never allow anyone else to get close to them. Anything and everything can and will aggravate her, which triggers a side of Vixen that isn't at all pleasant. From very early on, one of her most noticeable traits isher entitled and bratty nature; she wants everything to go her way and will ensure she gets what she wants. Once her eyes view someone as untrustworthy, there's no wavering her opinion. In short, "Mine!" is her policy. As she develops, her innocence will fade very noticeably. All toms that she deems charming will become subject to her charismatic, conniving and manipulative nature. She'll utilise her confidence in relentless flirting. Her intentions are wicked, and nothing prevents her achieving her goals. yes dramatic child muahah

Clan: ThunderClan

Origins: Houndheart x Dace___

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Vixenkit of ThunderClan Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

Vixenkit of ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixenkit of ThunderClan   Vixenkit of ThunderClan EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 12:28 am

I adore my child.

Accepted~

Vixenkit of ThunderClan Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down

Vixenkit of ThunderClan
Page 1 of 1