Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Me? An Advisor?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Me? An Advisor? Empty
PostSubject: Me? An Advisor?   Me? An Advisor? EmptyThu 26 Dec 2019 - 10:27

Mossbloom had found herself on the receiving end of numerous prophecies, each more confusing than the last. Three of them stuck out to her, the one about the coming dawn, the most recent regarding the stars.... And the one where four claws became seven. There was only one cat she knew that had seven claws... But he couldn't only use four. Perhaps he would be able to shed some insight on it, however. The only thing was, this cat wasn't one to just chat. How could she get him out of camp? The idea came to her as she spotted him where he lingered in the camp. She needed to gather more herbs anyway.... So why not give it a try? "Beartooth? Do you have a little bit of time? I need to go gather some herbs, and I shouldn't go alone. Would you accompany me?"

For the Herb Hunt Patrol:

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Me? An Advisor? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Me? An Advisor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me? An Advisor?   Me? An Advisor? EmptyThu 26 Dec 2019 - 10:35

The tom had just come back from a hunt. As he deposited his dismal catch among the rest of the meek pile, a voice caught his attention. As Beartooth straightened up, he caught sight of Mossbloom. While a memory of Flintfang ran through his head as he looked at her, there was no time to dwell on it. This was the clan's sole medicine cat and as deputy, it was his duty to work with and protect her. He dipped his head and immediately gave a response in his usual rasp, "Of course, let's go." Beartooth turned towards the entrance, patiently awaiting for her to lwad the way.

Me? An Advisor? Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat

Me? An Advisor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me? An Advisor?   Me? An Advisor? EmptyThu 26 Dec 2019 - 11:34

"Thank you!" Mossbloom purred before turning and leading the way out into the snow-covered forest. The sun was shining, causing small clumps of snow to fall from the branches overhead. "We're looking specifically for Chickweed, Juniper, and Lamb's Ear, but really anything will be so useful. Stocks are low already, unfortunately."

Looking around carefully, she spotted something at the base of a nearby tree. Approaching it, she nosed along the roots in search of what she had spotted. There it was, celandine! Perfect! She gingerly gathered the herbs, placing them carefully on a leaf before turning to Beartooth. "Hey, Beartooth... Did something... Happen, in the war?... I got a prophecy... And I'm worried about you."

ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

Me? An Advisor? Giphy

Last edited by Mossletoe on Thu 26 Dec 2019 - 11:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

Me? An Advisor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me? An Advisor?   Me? An Advisor? EmptyThu 26 Dec 2019 - 11:34

The member 'Mossletoe' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Me? An Advisor? Mistpe10
Me? An Advisor? Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Me? An Advisor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me? An Advisor?   Me? An Advisor? EmptyThu 26 Dec 2019 - 14:12

He followed along, ears perked in case there was anything lurking about in the light dusting of snow. As Mossbloom spoke of the herbs she sought, he nodded. Beartooth quickly realized that he had no idea of any of the herbs that she spoke of. Healing was the furthest thing from his forte, and Pricklebush's disdain for the deputy had kept him away from the healing den for many moons of his life. As they walked along he briefly considered his late adoptive brother before pushing it way. The current task was to accompany the she-cat and make sure no harm came of her. Perhaps he would learn a thing or two about herbs too and be able to help her identify them. It was the less likely of the two options, but either way the warrior was alert and ready for anything this unique patrol would bring to them. What he was least prepared for was the question that fell from her maw.

His eyes drifted towards her and he saw the way she gingerly placed some precious herbs she had found on the leaf. For a moment the bulky deputy just stared. She wanted to know about the battle with Shadowclan. If it were possible, Beartooth's face grew more stoic. He wanted to push away the thoughts of Pricklebush but it was as if he could hear the prickly tom snarling murder accusations in the back of his head. Warriors did not need to kill in order to win their battles. Internally, he wanted to scream back at his conscious that he hadn't taken any lives and both of his opponents had walked away from the battlefield. Finally, Beartooth met her gaze and spoke with an even tone, his raspy voice hardly betrayed the conflict and confusion he felt, "I don't know, Mossbloom. Both cats walked away from battle. Warriors don't need to kill to win their battles." As he said it, he looked away. This was far from the first time he had been accused of murder. And although those present said it was not his fault, he couldn't help but be reminded of Flintfang dying at his paws.

Me? An Advisor? Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Cancer Rat

Me? An Advisor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me? An Advisor?   Me? An Advisor? EmptyThu 26 Dec 2019 - 18:11

Mossbloom's pelt prickled self-consciously as she felt the deputy:s gaze on her back, and she raised her head slowly to meet his gaze. His even tone had a hint of emotion, too small for her to identify. He mentioned two cats that walked away, before mentioning that warriors need not kill. Mossbloom nodded, her warrior training was something that had not been forgotten. She was quiet for a few heartbeats before wrapping her tail around her paws and looked the deputy over.

"I believe you, Beartooth. The reason I ask is the prophecy... There were sounds of a battle, and a cat with a red pelt was next to me, separated from the battle. He was still breathing, until suddenly... Four claw marks scratched across his throat." Mossbloom shuddered at the memory, feeling disgust and concern blooming in her belly. "As he bled out, StarClan said something about a light... Then three more claw marks were added once this red-pelted cat was dead, making seven. Do you know a cat who matches that description? Did something happen, were you accused of killing a cat? Beartooth, I'm worried.. I want to help."

Me? An Advisor? Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me? An Advisor? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me? An Advisor?   Me? An Advisor? Empty

Back to top Go down

Me? An Advisor?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum