Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]   Empty
PostSubject: Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]    Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]   EmptyTue 24 Dec 2019 - 17:43

HI I'M BACK DID YOU MISS ME

Plot Name: Gathering Clouds
Clans involved: Riverclan/Skyclan
Characters Directly Involved:  Waspburn(Me!) and Wolfcall(JJ)

Will there be code-breaking?: Yes, a forbidden romance ;D

Explain your Plot: Wasp, upon receiving her warrior name, goes down a self destructive path of bouncing from lover to lover in order to try and fill the void in her heart left by her missing family.

This has some unintended side effects.

Mainly the tiny cute fuzzy ones.

Wolf is her first victim, and since most of her development was done during the flood she could care less that he's from another clan. She basically lived with other clans as an apprentice for a moon or two. Plus, it will drive Torrentstar up the wall so... bonus points? It's all fun and games though until she ends up pregnant, and when she has the kits she struggles to bond with them. She yells, hides, and ultimately has a breakdown because of the little screaming balls of fur, eventually caving and bringing them to Skyclan to give them to Wolfcall to raise.

She just... can't handle it.

So the kits live in Skyclan, raised alongside Night's and Basil's kits under the guise of being one big family raised by Wolf and Basil.

This is gonna get w i l d

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: Well Wasp will have a mental breakdown, Wolf will have a loving family full of precious halfclan babies, and Torrentstar will probably blow a fuse so there's that. It will be kept secret from Spottedstar from what I understand, and Wolf and Basil will be taking their illegal litters and pretending they're just one big litter between the two of them. It'll all work out in the end ;D

Provide links to relevant topics: Kitfinder

Why should this plot be approved?: Because drama and also giving Skyclan more kits! ;D

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]   QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Last edited by All I want for Karistmas on Fri 27 Dec 2019 - 1:20; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]    Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]   EmptyThu 26 Dec 2019 - 13:48

Approved^^

Just remember the stars are always watching, and your sins may be revealed to a Medicine Cat ;D

Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]   Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]    Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]   EmptyFri 27 Dec 2019 - 1:08

I count on it

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]   QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]    Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]   Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering Clouds [Forbidden Romance]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Official Plots Board :: Inactive Plots-
Jump to: