Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ploverpuddle for MCA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

Ploverpuddle for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Ploverpuddle for MCA   Ploverpuddle for MCA EmptyWed 18 Dec 2019 - 18:23

Cat Name : Ploverpuddle

Clan : Windclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : To heal and guide the clan when it is needed. Assist the leader and or deputy as when needed if they need guidance or a push in the right direction. Try to follow Starclans path that is show to the cat and guide others along as well.

What would you do with this position? : I would do the duties of medicine cat as well as try to do small plots based around my character to help him develop and help others develop as well. I would like to use my time as mca and mc well, and do what i can in any situation or when I'm needed. I would do my best to post wherever I'm needed as well. While I don't have a specific plan in mind at the moment for Plover if he does get the position, I will be able to come up with something for him just so he stays on his development path, and can help Windclan develop as well.

Why you think you deserve this position? : I have been on the site for a long time, and I am familiar with how the rankings work, especially special ranks. Even with the changes that have occured with my previous absences I am quick to be able to get used to the recent changes. Due to my experienced nature I also know good ways of communicating and bringing forth issues or concerns I may have. I may not be used to the current MC changes due to the fact I haven't had an MC in a long time but I will be quick to adapt to the system set in place.

Recommendations : Snow, Fox

Last edited by Reap the New Year on Sat 28 Dec 2019 - 17:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpuddle for MCA   Ploverpuddle for MCA EmptyWed 18 Dec 2019 - 18:25

Thank you for applying! This topic has been locked until the time period for those interesting in applying has passed (minimum of five days). Once this time is up, the recommendations can begin! In Love Hamu

Applications are now open for recommendations! Recommend away In Love Hamu

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Ploverpuddle for MCA Giphy
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpuddle for MCA   Ploverpuddle for MCA EmptySat 28 Dec 2019 - 15:28

Reccomended! Just because we're competing for it doesn't mean I can't be chivalrous :3

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpuddle for MCA   Ploverpuddle for MCA EmptySat 28 Dec 2019 - 17:05

Recommend!

Ploverpuddle for MCA Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Aspen

Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1503

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpuddle for MCA   Ploverpuddle for MCA EmptyMon 30 Dec 2019 - 12:21

+1 Recommend!

Ploverpuddle for MCA 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ploverpuddle for MCA   Ploverpuddle for MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Ploverpuddle for MCA
Page 1 of 1