Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welp, this is a lil' late xD

Go down 
+2
Grizzly
Stormy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Welp, this is a lil' late xD Empty
PostSubject: Welp, this is a lil' late xD   Welp, this is a lil' late xD EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 5:46 pm

Hi everyone! I am Storm/Wispy/whatever else. Most of you may not have known me, say, a second ago, but now you do!
I am a fairly new member, a week in two days, though I registered a while ago. Being the mouse-brain I was, I forgot to bookmark the tab, and completely forgot this place existed! I know, I'm such a fox-hearted scoundrel.

I have been roleplaying for several years(4, if I remember correctly...) and I love it with all my heart. My username at the minute is tied between two. I'm stuck between my first EVER Warriors OC, Wispnettle, or my first on WCC, Stormkit. Earlier today it was Wispy. Now it is Stormy. Tomorrow it may be Wispy again. It may be Stormy. I have no clue x3

FaCtS

~I am an exceptionally weird person.

~My online alias is generally Eevee, named after my favorite Pokemon, of course.

~I absolutely adore drawing

~I have five brothers and one sister. I am the middle child.

~I have a lot of pets. I have my dog, Bubbles, and a long list of cats. Charlotte, Domino, and Star are the three I've had longest, they will be two years old come February. Star has four kittens(currently 2 moons old); Storm, whom Stormkit is named after and named after Stormfur, Breeze, named after two of my OC's, Breezesong and Breezestep/star, Dusty, named after Dustpelt, and Cloud, named after Cloudtail and Ferncloud. Then there are the cats that live in my yard; Ninja, Fire, Raven, and Gray. Ninja is Fire, Raven, and Gray's father; their mother got ran over. Ninja is the father of Star's kits. So Fire, Raven, and Gray are my step-grandchildren xD

~Ninja is named after his dark pelt and the fact he mostly sticks to shadows and is fast. He would be a Shadow/WindClan half-blood. Gray is named after my favorite Warrior, Graystripe! Raven and Fire are named after Ravenpaw and Firestar, respectively. I named them this way because, uh, best trio-

~I have an addiction to Starbucks

~Graystripe is best stripe(Fun fact: the first time I read Graystripe's name, I read Gaystripe)

~My irl friends call me Softcloud, whom Softkit is named after.

~I am a Capricorn and an INFP

~I am apparently 97% introvert, as the Myers-Briggs test says.

~I have an addiction to cats, and it started at age two, roughly. I had my first cat then, and I named her Fern. Her brother was named Downy, which is who Downkit is named after.

~My cat, Charlotte, is named after Charlotte from Charlotte's Web.

~Ironically, the same night we got Domino, Star, and Charlotte, we had Domino's pizza x3

~Domino, Star, and Charlotte are Siamese and long-furred gray tabby mixes, along with being full-blood sisters.

~7/11ths of my cats are female, and 8/12ths of my pets are female, so 2/3rds of my pets are female. Out of my actual cats, Dusty is the only male, which is funny since most of my past cats were male with very little females.

~This list is mainly about my cats. I listed more about my cats than myself xD

Welp, that's all, I guess x3
If you wanna know more, just ask! I am almost always free to RP, so don't be afraid to ask!

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this is a lil' late xD   Welp, this is a lil' late xD EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 6:54 pm

Welcome to WCC, Stormy! I think you'll fit right in here. I hope to RP with you one day soon!

Welp, this is a lil' late xD TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionkit | ThunderClan Kit | #cb945f
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this is a lil' late xD   Welp, this is a lil' late xD EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 7:01 pm

Welcome Stormy! Nice to meet you! :3

Stormy

Stormy

Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this is a lil' late xD   Welp, this is a lil' late xD EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 7:13 pm

Merry Happy Hitsjui wrote:
Welcome Stormy! Nice to meet you! :3

Thank chu, Spot!(I can call you that, right?) It's nice to meet chu too! ^w^

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this is a lil' late xD   Welp, this is a lil' late xD EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 7:15 pm

Grizzly wrote:
Welcome to WCC, Stormy! I think you'll fit right in here. I hope to RP with you one day soon!

It's nice to meet you, Grizzly! This place gives me family vibes Happy Hamu uwu I hope to RP with you one day as well! ^w^

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this is a lil' late xD   Welp, this is a lil' late xD EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 7:20 pm

Welcome to WCC! It's so nice to see and meet you In Love Hamu I look forward to RPing with you, with have several overlaps with family ties and clans!

P.S. Eevee is a love bug and I adore - I got a tattoo of her about a month ago Very Happy Hamu

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Welp, this is a lil' late xD Giphy
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this is a lil' late xD   Welp, this is a lil' late xD EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 7:32 pm

Mossletoe wrote:
Welcome to WCC! It's so nice to see and meet you In Love Hamu I look forward to RPing with you, with have several overlaps with family ties and clans!

P.S. Eevee is a love bug and I adore - I got a tattoo of her about a month ago Very Happy Hamu

Great StarClan! That tattoo is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen-

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this is a lil' late xD   Welp, this is a lil' late xD EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 11:46 pm

welcome to wcc!! i look forward to rping with you in the future!
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this is a lil' late xD   Welp, this is a lil' late xD EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 8:24 am

Hallo, Stormy Wispy friend!! I'm so glad you're here, and I hope you stick around for a while! I love your writing so far and can't wait to see how you develop characters. I hope we come to be good friends. <3

Welp, this is a lil' late xD VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this is a lil' late xD   Welp, this is a lil' late xD EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 8:30 am

sumaskiira wrote:
Hallo, Stormy Wispy friend!! I'm so glad you're here, and I hope you stick around for a while! I love your writing so far and can't wait to see how you develop characters. I hope we come to be good friends. <3

I'm glad to be here too and I plan to be around for a while yet ^w^
I really love your writing as well, and your characters are fabulous. I fell in love with Marmalade and Clovertwist's backstory(Dacepaw is a bean baby and Barleytuft is best dad 2019) <3 I hope we become good friends too! uwu

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this is a lil' late xD   Welp, this is a lil' late xD EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 8:30 am

Peridot wrote:
welcome to wcc!! i look forward to rping with you in the future!

Same here! Nice to meet you as well! ^w^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welp, this is a lil' late xD   Welp, this is a lil' late xD Empty

Back to top Go down

Welp, this is a lil' late xD
Page 1 of 1