Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking for parents!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightshadow

Nightshadow

Number of posts : 12

Looking for parents! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptyFri 6 Dec 2019 - 22:35

I'm wanting to start roleplaying as a tiny black kit and I'd love to have a mother and some siblings! I wanted to join riverclan but I'd honesty be open to any clan that's having kits currently! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySat 7 Dec 2019 - 5:20

I believe there is a Shadowclan litter for Ravenmist and Daisyflame if you would want to jump in^^ also I believe Spottedstar has an eternal litter open for kits in Skyclan. Those are two I know if the top of my head. If you look around parent and kit finder, you might finde more up and coming litters~ hopefully you're able to find what you need! Let me know if you need more help or suggestions

Looking for parents! Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Nightshadow

Nightshadow

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySat 7 Dec 2019 - 21:41

Ok thanks, how do I be ravenmist and daisyflames kit?
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! EmptySun 8 Dec 2019 - 6:24

They have a litter posted Here! If you follow that link, you'll go to their litter opening page and you will be able to ask about joining the litter!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Looking for parents! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents!   Looking for parents! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for parents!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum