Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightkit my first cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightshadow

Nightshadow

Number of posts : 12

Nightkit my first cat Empty
PostSubject: Nightkit my first cat   Nightkit my first cat EmptyFri 6 Dec 2019 - 19:48

Cat Name: Night Shadow/kit/paw/

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Jayfeather

Familiarity with the series: I've read the first 3 series along with firestars journey

Appearance: pitch black she cat, sleek fur and yellow eyes

Personality: Bold and outgoing shecat, often likes to get her way. Shes an amazing warrior and is always swift on her paws.

Origins: Riverclan?

Who you RP in StarClan: noneNightkit my first cat 16c51111
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit my first cat   Nightkit my first cat EmptyFri 6 Dec 2019 - 20:30

Hi there! Welcome to WCC! Unfortunately, it looks like you used an old version of our character sign up, but below is the current code for you to fill out so we can get your cat approved!

Code:
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Tom or She-Cat:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Origins:[/b]

Night- is an available prefix in RiverClan currently, so if you could just fill out the correct code for me I'll get you approved so you can start role-playing with us soon! Origins are the parents of the cat, you may look or ask for biological parents in the Parent Finder thread, or you may have NPC RiverClan parents that are in the background. Whichever you would prefer!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out, we'd be happy to help!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Nightkit my first cat Giphy
Back to top Go down
Nightshadow

Nightshadow

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit my first cat   Nightkit my first cat EmptySat 7 Dec 2019 - 21:44

Cat Name: Nightkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: sleek black sheet with gorgeous yellow eyes

Personality: sweet but very stubborn, often gets her way and doesnt like to be told what to do

Clan: thunderclan

Origins: Harefoot and Ferretnose
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit my first cat   Nightkit my first cat EmptySun 8 Dec 2019 - 6:26

Nightkit is approved

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Nightkit my first cat Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit my first cat   Nightkit my first cat Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightkit my first cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ThunderClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: