Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Predators have arrived.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2438

Predators have arrived.  Empty
PostPredators have arrived.

Your friendly neighbourhood Cays here with an update.

The predators have received some new additions, as well as a brand new thread. You may no longer find the predators on the hunting page, but may find them instead on this new page. Please feel free to have a look at all your new enemies... and be careful ;D

Some of them really pack a bite.

- Cays.

Share this post on: reddit

Predators have arrived. :: Comments

sumashira
Re: Predators have arrived.
Post Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 4:41 by sumashira
I have a question for clarification!

"Serpentine movement: All attacks must be rolled. Odds are misses while evens are hits. This means 1, 3, 5 miss while 2, 4, and 6 are all guaranteed hits."

Who is rolling to try to attack in this case, the snake or the cats?

As in, do cats have to roll to try to hit a snake? Or does the snake have to roll to try to hit a cat? If the cats are supposed to roll it, that fully changes the battle system for any snake battles and seems unfair.
Stags
Post Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 7:02 by Stags
Wouldn't there be dogs in WC? It's super Canon
Mosspelt
Post Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 12:14 by Mosspelt
I believe this was answered in the Discord, but yes there are Dogs in WC. The dog location is listed everywhere, since they are likely to be encountered anywhere Very Happy Hamu

Suma - I am speaking with staff on your question, and I will have an answer for you, and everyone, soon! Stay tuned In Love Hamu
sumashira
Post Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 12:27 by sumashira
Sounds great! Thank you guys so much for the update and answering our questions!
Mosspelt
Post Sat 7 Dec 2019 - 5:33 by Mosspelt
Alright Suma, I have an answer for you!

The cat is the one to roll the dice to hit. With as little health as the snake has, it would only take one, two as an apprentice, hits to end it, so in theory the battle shouldn't last long enough to be a huge hassle. However we will certainly keep an eye on it, and if we find that it's becoming more of an issue than we originally thought we will relook at it and consider other options! In Love Hamu
sumashira
Post Sat 7 Dec 2019 - 7:35 by sumashira
Okay! That makes sense, especially since we're able to choose our own predators for encounters. Thank you Moss for clarifying, and thanks staff for the update!
Post  by Sponsored content

Predators have arrived.

Page 1 of 1