Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice   Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 7:13

Cat Name: Sparkleyes (Sparklekit now)

Clan: SkyClan

Site Activeness: About every day or every other day

Why You Would Like This Rank: I would get to travel to the Moonstone every half moon and speak with StarClan. I would also get to learn from the former medicine cat and do what I can to help my clan. I know I have to defend my clan with my life, so I think I might learn some basic skills with fighting. I vow that when I become an older medicine cat, when I am old enough to have an apprentice, I will train them well and teach them everything I know.

What You Would Do As This Rank: I would heal other warriors and give them answers to waht their dreams and/or feelings mean. I'll contact my Clan if I have any progress about what anything means if we find anything unusual.

What You Know About This Rank: Medicine cats have strong connections with StarClan, can communicate with StarClan, and heal cats when they are injured. Also, I know what some of their herbs do. Poppy seeds can be consumed to remove pain and aid is sleep. Mouse Bile is bile from the liver of the common mouse and may be harvested and used to kill stubborn fleas and ticks. I know LOTS of others too!

Why You Would Deserve This Rank: A lot of other cats underestimate me. I do not want power nor control, just for my clan to be safe, healthy, happy, and strong. I believe I would do this rank greatly, for the fact that I'm a kit now, but I will soon be apprenticed!

Favorite MC From Warriors, If One: Cinderpelt

Recommendations, If Any: I am funny and smart, and I dream every night about being SkyClan's medicine cat. I will be very eager to learn and travel to the Moonstone every half moon.
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice   Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 5:06

I think you have a pretty good shot at it, other than the mentor deal.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice   Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 9:19

Dead, you obviously have no idea. For the first Medicine cat of a Clan, a different Medicine Cat trains it.

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice   Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 4:35

I meant the discription, and all. Its very well-written. I will not post here again, sorry, I was REALLY bored.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice   Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice EmptyFri 19 Nov 2010 - 9:58

I would approve. But have you done your other stuff yet? What do others think about this?

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice   Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice EmptySun 21 Nov 2010 - 2:42

She will be good, once she does her other creations

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice   Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I want to be a SkyClan Medicine Cat's apprentice
Page 1 of 1