Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, having faced their various opponents and challenges, fight to maintain the normal lives they have built. What struggles await them as the creeping fingers of leaf-bare approach?
This month's activity check has been completed and closed. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with the filled form for each of your characters.
Leaf-bare is creeping closer still, the nights getting bitterly cold. The clans have received their first dusting of snow-fall for the season.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It Is Time For Me To Fly [Retirement]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 3653
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

It Is Time  For Me To Fly [Retirement] Empty
PostIt Is Time For Me To Fly [Retirement]

Hello. It's me, Jay Bird, coming as a member rather than as staff. I don't want to bore you with the details but I'm leaving WCC and my spot as admin.

My situation in Chile is not getting better. Stores are being vandalized, burglars enter houses and right now, it isn't even safe for me to go to college. Some zones of my city look like a war happened in there and this is every day. My mom almost got attacked by a bunch of these violent protesters because she works near the place where the mayor of the city works. All these situations have kept me from focusing on a lot of stuff, including WCC and I don't want to become inactive and a bad admin because of this outside situation. I don't want the site to suffer because of what happens in my city. I need to try to focus on my real life outside of here, try to help in everything I can with my parents and study for my last exams to finally leave this college's year. We are even considering to move out of the country, so that is also something that would keep me away for too long.

I joined this site when I was about 15-16 years. I was really happy to feel so welcomed so quickly, despite not being an English speaker. This site helped me to go through tough times, helped me to overcome difficult situations... and it was all thanks to this lovely community. I never expected to be chosen as staff, nor as an admin. I was just this newbie who barely knew how to speak in English and a nerd who just loved the Warrior Cats universe. But time moved on and welcomed these changes, grateful for every opportunity I was given and I did not deserve. I might be a good admin to some, a bad one to others. I can only apologize for every mistake I made and every member that I wronged. I don't feel I was an amazing admin, but I filled the spot with lovely Suma by my side, who made me grow as a person. She helped me become better and working with her was a privilege.

I don't know if I managed every conflict in the right way but I'm certain of a few things: the current staff team is a solid one who has members willing to work and discuss together to make this site better. Staff... don't ever give up. Things get difficult and salty from time to time, but you all have the power to make this site a nice and pretty place for everyone. I have the certainty that by leaving, you will all take good care of the site.

I regret not being able to go on with the Lynxscar's plot. It was truly a fun one to have and I hope that despite all, cats who were meant to be created for it still get created and be the awesome cats they were meant to be. You have my permission to still make them Lynxscar's kits if you still want to. I thank you all who supported me in that plot and I'm glad that at least, it had an impact on several clans and brought Shadowclan to the spotlight once again. Now, Kari has a larger poll of deputies to choose from and I hope that together, you can keep making SC interesting.

I doubt I will ever come back to roleplay but I may enter the Discord to chat or do art later. For now, I'll leave both media so I can focus on... trying to hold on while the crisis in Chile passes by.

I love you all and all you have done for me. WCC will always have a special place in my memory and my heart. One day, we shall meet again.

It Is Time  For Me To Fly [Retirement] 193b156d6b52da00d37bdb1d6ad1d06e
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

It Is Time For Me To Fly [Retirement] :: Comments

Yoshachu Jinglechu
Re: It Is Time For Me To Fly [Retirement]
Post on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:32 am by Yoshachu Jinglechu
Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this site. We will all miss you so very much. You were one of the first people I had met when joining this site, and I’m sad to see you go. I really hope things get better for you, for your family, and for all of Chile. I’m not sure if you are religious, but if you are, you have my prayers. <3
Cays
Post on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:51 am by Cays
Jay,

I miss you friend. I really will. It's been an honour and a privilege to roleplay with you, then work beside you. The characters you made here will not be forgotten, and your efforts to make the site a better place will be continued the best that we can <3

I hope that your country's situation gets better sooner rather than later, and that all your friends and family remain unharmed and safe as well. I look forward to seeing you again someday.

<3
Reaper King
Post on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:55 am by Reaper King
Take care of yourself love, and be careful. Thank you for all the work you have done for us. Once things get better or you find yourself in a better situation we will be happy to talk to you again!
Merry Happy Hitsjui
Post on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:58 am by Merry Happy Hitsjui
I give you all my prayers and you will be missed very much! <3
Ice
Post on Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:19 am by Ice
I’m sorry to see you go but I wish you the best of luck with everything going on in real life. You were a great admin and it was so fun RPing with you!
Leafy
Post on Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:33 am by Leafy
Jay, you were one of the best admins this site ever had. You were kind, funny, and an awesome leader. WCC will never really be the same without you here. I truly hope your situation gets better soon.
Snowyn
Post on Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:08 pm by Snowyn (Online)
When I first joined the site you helped me feel very welcomed and I'm so grateful for that. I hope you stay safe and that your situation improves soon

<3

It Is Time For Me To Fly [Retirement]

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: