Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolf & Oak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

Wolf & Oak Empty
PostSubject: Wolf & Oak   Wolf & Oak EmptyThu 28 Nov 2019 - 22:32

It was the night of Oakpaw's apprentice ceremony, and Wolfcall wanted to waste no more time than necessary. The clan was in need of strong, capable warriors, and he'd been given the responsibility of shaping one. He was determined not to fail in this endeavor, to make sure Foxfire and Spottedstar knew that he was worthy of their faith in him. Foxfire had been an excellent mentor to him, and so now he would be an excellent mentor to Oakpaw. Shadows were gathering around the camp as he made his way over to Oakpaw - if she was anything like he'd been the day of his apprentice ceremony, he knew she'd be raring to go, too impatient to wait til the morning to begin. "Are you ready to begin your training?" he asked, once he found her.

It was maybe a little bit more difficult to hunt and patrol at night - after all, it made things more difficult to see, and track. But both he and Oakpaw had dark pelts, that were most suitable for late-night wanderings. It would be easy for them to remain unseen.
Back to top Go down
Oakrut

Oakrut

Characters : [O]akkit, [F]rostkit
Clan/Rank : [O]Skyclan, [F] Riverclan
Number of posts : 20

Wolf & Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Oak   Wolf & Oak EmptySat 30 Nov 2019 - 0:45

Oakpaw had been crouched down near the apprentices den, eating a bird that had been in the fresh kill pile when Wolfcall was approaching her.  She hadn't seen Timberpaw at all that evening, she assumed he was either with his own mentor, or even possibly had turned in for an early night to prepare for training with his mentor.  Her golden eyes were focused upon the food in front of her until she noticed two paws approaching.

It was her new mentor, Wolfcall.  She purred affectionately in greeting and stood and touched her nose to him when he asked if she'd like to begin her training.  Her eyes went wide in awe as she looked at him.  "A-are you sure?  It's nighttime though?" she asks, surprised.  "I mean, of course I want to go, I'm dying to start my training," she purred.  "But please, don't feel like you need to rush because I'm acting too much like a kit and being impatient!" she quipped.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

Wolf & Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Oak   Wolf & Oak EmptySat 30 Nov 2019 - 3:51

He accepted the nose-touch with a slow blink, ears flicking as he sat back on his haunches. "Not at all," he assured her, tilting his head towards the bird as indication that she was free to continue her meal. "We're going tonight because you and I both have a certain advantage in the darkness, and any trait or skill that gives you a one-up in battle, or hunting, is something that should be encouraged, and improved upon." He smiled reassuringly, waiting for Oakpaw to finish. "We'll go when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolf & Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf & Oak   Wolf & Oak Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf & Oak
Page 1 of 1