Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Its over isn't it? (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Its over isn't it? (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Its over isn't it? (Closed)   Its over isn't it? (Closed) EmptySun 24 Nov 2019 - 8:52

OOC: Listen to this while your reading https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ussqi3nagrQ

There was only darkness. Spotpaw couldn't see. Her eyes adjusted to see that she were in the tunnels. She then noticed Goldengale in one of the tunnels. A rumbling sound startled her. She then saw Goldengale. And The tunnel Goldengale was in was collapsing. "NO!" Spotpaw wanted to yell but nothing came out. The tunnel was then covered up, with Goldengale in it.

In the other tunnel there was Spotpaw's family. Foxspirit, Swiftstep, Pheasantpaw and Blazekit. Then right there the tunnel collapsed. And the last cat Spotpaw saw in the tunnel was Blazekit, crying. Spotpaw wailed in grief. But nothing came out. Every cat Spotpaw was close with were dead.

Spotpaw woke up with a start. It was really early.The whole clan was asleep. The sun was just rising. Spotpaw got out of her nest and padded outside of camp. She continued walking until she was on the hill looking over the thunderpath. Spotpaw sat down, trying to hold back the tears. She thought about her dream. Was it a sign from Starclan? Was Spotpaw's whole family going to die? Spotpaw continued to think about her dream.

Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Its over isn't it? (Closed)   Its over isn't it? (Closed) EmptyWed 27 Nov 2019 - 12:36

Goldengale, buried. Grousefrost, nearly suffocated. Ploverpuddle, badly injured. Finchstar, likely dead. Crowpaw laid awake, silently counting the losses. He hadn’t managed to sleep that night, so he laid, listening to the breathing of Pheasantpaw and Spotpaw. The dark tom held still as Spotpaw rose, padding out of the den. It was early, and he figured she was still grieving over his mother, her mentor.

He touched his paw to the scrap of Goldengale’s fur he kept tucked into his nest, before rising and leaving, about ten counts of Pheasantpaw’s breath after Spotpaw padded off. He followed the calico apprentice from a distance, a few fox-lengths behind her. As she stopped, Crowpaw came up next to her, his tail flicking gently as he sat beside Spotpaw in silence.

It was my fault. If I hadn’t let that fox take me away, Goldengale wouldn’t have had to be in that tunnel. He tried to push these thoughts away, but they were intrusive, ever present below the tough facade he put on. They had never found Goldengale or Finchstar, however, and he held onto the hope that somehow, they survived.

After a while of silence, Crowpaw spoke. “How are you holding up, kit?”

Its over isn't it? (Closed) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Its over isn't it? (Closed)   Its over isn't it? (Closed) EmptyWed 27 Nov 2019 - 14:21

Spotpaw nearly jumped when Crowpaw was talking to her. she figured that he was asleep. "Yeah I'm uh er fine." Spotpaw lied. She tried to not let grief show in her voice. But it was clear that she was sad.

"Uh Crowpaw. You ever have dreams where terrible stuff happened to your clan?" Asked Spotpaw. She looked into his yellow and blue eyes.

Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Its over isn't it? (Closed)   Its over isn't it? (Closed) EmptyWed 27 Nov 2019 - 16:06

Crowpaw chuckled, without joy. “Not about anything that hasn’t already happened. I mean, the worst has already happened. Finchstar, Goldengale, Grousefrost, Ploverpuddle. Even more cats, with lesser injuries. Then again, it wouldn’t be out of the ordinary for a cat to dream of more awful things going on after that.”

He stared off into the distance, gaze hardening. “But we can’t change the past. We just have to recover and press on. And I’m not going to let those mangy canines take one more of my Clan, if it takes a moon of training day and night! I won’t let what happened to Goldengale happen to anyone else, ever.”

Multicolored gaze flicking back to her green one, his voice softened. ”You don’t look okay, kit. I know, the tunnel collapses were hard for everyone. My mom’s probably dead, my mentor’s barely alive, and I don’t know whether my dad will make it. But that can’t stop us from trying, and helping our Clan the best we can.”

Its over isn't it? (Closed) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Its over isn't it? (Closed)   Its over isn't it? (Closed) EmptyWed 27 Nov 2019 - 16:45

Spotpaw nodded. Crowpaw was so encouraging. In the rising sun his grey fur shined, his white spots gleaming. It made him look handsome. Spotpaw shook the thought away. She couldn't possibly have crush on Crowpaw. Could she? It wasn't against the warrior code. It can work. Spotpaw felt her face turn red.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its over isn't it? (Closed)   Its over isn't it? (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Its over isn't it? (Closed)
Page 1 of 1