Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, having faced their various opponents and challenges, fight to maintain the normal lives they have built. What struggles await them as the creeping fingers of leaf-bare approach?
This month's activity check has been completed and closed. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with the filled form for each of your characters.
Leaf-bare is creeping closer still, the nights getting bitterly cold. The clans have received their first dusting of snow-fall for the season.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a promise to you is easy to keep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sumaskiira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumaskiira

Characters : [M]armalade | [B]arleytuft | [C]lovertwist | [D]acepaw
Female
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1750
Clan/Rank : [M] Kittypet MC[1] | [B] WC W[5] | [C] WC W[2] | [D] TC App

a promise to you is easy to keep Empty
PostSubject: a promise to you is easy to keep   a promise to you is easy to keep Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 7:14 am

The trees' bare limbs rattled noisily in the canopy of the trees as a bitter leaf-fall breeze rolled its way through the forest. The treetops swayed, and the shadows they cast with the sun-high light danced over the earth of ThunderClan's territory. Softly tinkling beneath the sound of the wind was the sound of a kittypet collar. As a golden tabby cat made her way through the forest, her fur ruffled up, she could hardly think of anything but the sound of her adornment. She had recently defended it, deciding she was growing fond of it, but as she made her way past SkyClan and then into ThunderClan's land, she felt immensely self-conscious. They could probably hear her moving all the way in ShadowClan.

That made it all the more important that Marmalade found her friend soon. Not only that, but in her teeth Marmalade held three small sprigs of fresh, healthy young catmint in her teeth. Though the medicine cat she sought would appreciate the bounty, she medicine cat could hardly smell - or focus - past the intoxicating aroma.

Marmalade remembered the last time she had wandered in ThunderClan's territory; she was searching for Mossbloom then, too. The medicine cat had been one of her dearest friends. Marmalade had fled the forest, but she had sworn to the ThunderClan cat that she would return before the first snow-fall to let her know where she'd landed and that she was safe. Marmalade hoped their friendship had survived the parting... and whatever her dear friend had had to endure in Clan life while the golden tabby settled comfortably in a warm twoleg nest every night, well-fed.

Three moons had passed.

The golden tabby found her way through the bracken to yet another unfamiliar clearing and sighed with frustration through the catmint. It's just like last time, Marmalade thought, I've no idea where to go to find the camp or Mossbloom - and, stars, if I find the camp without Mossbloom who knows what might happen? Marmalade set down her catmint, took a deep breath, and called, "Hello? ThunderClan, anyone? I'm looking for Mossbloom!"

a promise to you is easy to keep GBNpeLI
Dacepaw of ThunderClan |
Apprentice [20/80]
Marmalade the Kittypet |
ex-Medicine Cat [45/100]
Barleytuft of WindClan |
T5 Warrior [100/280]
Clovertwist of WindClan
T2 Warrior [45/160]

(click name to view profile)
Back to top Go down
Mossletoe
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Mossletoe

Characters : Mossbloom (M) ; Dappleshine (D) ; Goldengale (G)
Female
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1105
Clan/Rank : (M) ThunderClan - Tier 2 Medicine Cat ; (D) WindClan - Tier 5 Warrior ; (G) WindClan - Tier 3 Warrior

PostSubject: Re: a promise to you is easy to keep   a promise to you is easy to keep Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 7:09 am

How long had she been staring at this bush? Mossbloom found that she wasn't sure, the shiny exterior of the juniper berries clinging to the branches provided no answer. She had been jolted out of her daze by... Something. Something so familiar, a far off memory... What had it been? A voice called again, and Mossbloom immediately found her paws. "Amberdawn?" She called, pointing herself in the direction the voice had come. She knew that voice, she would know it anywhere. One of her dearest friends. She was okay! Or was she? She had gone to twolegplace, what if she was injured? Moving quickly through the brush, she found herself greeted by her friend's familiar visage as she broke through and immediately ran forward to press her nose into the other she-cat's chest fur. The tears came shortly behind.

"Amberdawn! Oh Amberdawn, you're okay! Are you hurt? Did you find a nice, cozy den? I've been so worried about you, I got a prophecy and thought it might be about you but now you're here oh StarClan Amberdawn... I've missed you so much.... So much has happened..." The lump in her throat choked anymore words out of existence as she pulled her head back, looking her friend over. No wounds she could see, and the ex-SkyClan medicine cat didn't smell of sickness... Well, she smelled of something related to a terrible sickness but not of the disease itself. Her eyes found the source, laying at the paws of her friend. Catmint? Looking back up with a hint of confusion, she took in the collar around her friend's neck. Sniffing it gently, it jingled softly and she blinked, hesitantly pausing before pressing her face back into her chest.

Mossbloom (She-Cat): 50 HP/120 SP ThunderClan Medicine Cat (Tier 2) (009933)
Dappleshine (She-Cat): 100 HP/280 SP WindClan Warrior (Tier 5) (006699)
Goldengale (She-Cat): 60 HP/200 SP WindClan Warrior (Tier 3) (ff9900)

Site Administrator ~~~ ThunderClan Medicine Cat
Back to top Go down
sumaskiira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumaskiira

Characters : [M]armalade | [B]arleytuft | [C]lovertwist | [D]acepaw
Female
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1750
Clan/Rank : [M] Kittypet MC[1] | [B] WC W[5] | [C] WC W[2] | [D] TC App

PostSubject: Re: a promise to you is easy to keep   a promise to you is easy to keep Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2019 7:05 am

Marmalade's golden ears perked up at the sound of a voice calling out. Immediately the kittypet grinned, her tail beginning to raise with optimism at her good fortune. Thank StarClan, it's Mossbloom - and she's close, the former Clan cat thought, her paws working excitedly at the ground. If only she were better at navigating ThunderClan's thick underbrush, she would try to save Mossbloom some time and trouble, but sitting and waiting in anticipation for her appearance would have to do. Marmalade listened carefully to the sound growing nearer, calling out in affirmation, "Yes! Mossbloom, it's me!" The sound of a creature rushing through the brush made Marmalade turn, and she immediately honed in on a vibrant calico pelt as it burst through the underbrush.

Her tail shot up at the sight, and she welcomed her dearest friend Mossbloom into a warm, tear-choked embrace. The ThunderClan cat buried her face into Marmalade's chest, and the former medicine cat hummed softly and licked Mossbloom's head and ears and neck fervently and soothingly, murmuring, "Mossbloom - I've missed you." The golden tabby cat listened as her friend spoke quickly, rambling tearfully. "I'm okay, Mossbloom - I found somewhere safe." She quietly listened with interest and concern as the ThunderClan cat expressed fear about a prophecy, worrying it may have been for her. Mossbloom's words slowed with sorrow and desperation, and after a moment the two pulled apart slightly, their eyes meeting.

Mossbloom sought answers, and that was all Marmalade wanted to give her. It hadn't been very long since she'd last been called Amberdawn, but it still felt a little jarring after three moons. The ThunderClan cat spotted the catmint and gave her friend a look of confusion; a moment later, Mossbloom's dark, weary green eyes were taking in her collar. Then the calico leaned into Marmalade again, and she inched closer, pulling Mossbloom as deep into her warm, sleek coat as she could. "I've got plenty of time - you can tell me everything you need. I found somewhere safe," Marmalade repeated, gently nuzzling Mossbloom between her ears. "It's so, so good to see you. I've missed you, too - I've been thinking about you. I-I brought you this from my nest. I thought you and ThunderClan could make more use of it than I will." She pawed gently at the catmint, moving it in their line of sight where they wouldn't trample the sprigs by accident.

a promise to you is easy to keep GBNpeLI
Dacepaw of ThunderClan |
Apprentice [20/80]
Marmalade the Kittypet |
ex-Medicine Cat [45/100]
Barleytuft of WindClan |
T5 Warrior [100/280]
Clovertwist of WindClan
T2 Warrior [45/160]

(click name to view profile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a promise to you is easy to keep   a promise to you is easy to keep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a promise to you is easy to keep
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: