Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Late Goodbye + Explanation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

A Late Goodbye + Explanation Empty
PostA Late Goodbye + Explanation

Hey guys, Roaw here... God it feels weird to be back on here, I think it's almost been a year since I was online? Maybe a little less... Anyways I don't really know where I'm going with this, I guess I'm just here to say a proper goodbye and give an explanation as to why I just suddenly left.

First, I just want to say hello to everyone, it's great to see you all again. For those who don't know me, hi, I'm Roaw, I used to be Shadowclans deputy, Wildstrike.

Now, moving on, if you're sensitive I'd recommend you don't read further, this might be the last time I come online and I want to give you all the real reason as to why I left. So, when I left I left rather hastily, feel like I kinda just dumped all deputy work on Kari's Thornbriar and left, congrats to becoming leader btw, I'm proud of ya, you deserve it. The only people I really told was probably just Yosh, Kari and Ripped? I might be forgetting someone. Now the reason I left is that I hade so much to do, horse shows, dog training, school and yeah, just a lot of stress and my mental health was going down at a quick pace, some might even remember one of my posts in the discord vent section... Those who do they do. I wish I could say it's gotten better but I've come close to ending it a few times after that... So when I left I did it because I felt that Shadowclan needed a deputy who actually had the time to do a good job and I did it in hopes of being able to get more time to focus on myself and my mental health.

I also want to thank everyone I've meet on this site, you are all amazing people and you've helped me with so much and turned some horrible days into slightly better days, I've always felt I could trust you and for that I'm grateful. I wish all of you, old and new members of WCC the best of luck in the future. If I return to WCC someday I can't say, my plan is to do so but right now I have to put me first and deal with myself, how I feel and how I behave because of how I feel because I honestly feel like a terrible human being right now, just because I feel horrible doesn't mean I have the right to be rude towards people around me when they make the smallest little faults.

While I'm here I might as well explain what happened with my character? Well, I think I and Ripped agreed that Wildstrike was killed by their character Burntstag (?). Coldgaze, my lovely girl, she became devastated when she found out what had happened to Wild so she took off, she didn't have anyone left at that point anyway, her whole family in  Riverclan was dead, so she took off and ended up becoming a kittypet, soon after she gave birth to a wonderful little kit that she named Birdkit.
So ni conclusion, Wildstrike died in battle and Coldgaze is living out the rest of her days with their kit as a kittypet.

Alright, I think that covers everything I wanted to say... Guess this is it, the possibly final goodbye. I'll probably pop in once every now and again but I won't come back to roleplay in the near future. Remember, whoever you are, you are a great person, you're beautiful and unique, no one is like you and you should never pretend to be someone you're not. If you feel down because of something then talk to someone, doesn't matter what it is, no one should have to feel sad/angry/betrayed/etc. and just have to keep that in and suppress those feelings because believe me, I've been doing that for years and it really doesn't work or help you in any way, if you need to get something off your chest then talk to someone, doesn't even have to be a human, talk to your pet or whatever you want to talk to. My PMs are always open if you want to talk, you don't have to know me, sometimes it's just nice to know that someone is listening to you. No one should feel the way I do daily, heck, my birthday is in 10 days, I should be excited but I'm not, I don't get excited anymore, I feel numb most of the time, numb, worthless, pathetic, fake, that's what I feel, other than that I don't really feel much and that is because no one was there for me when I first started to feel this way, I really wish someone would have said something along the lines of what I wrote here above but no one did and that's why I am who I am today, so please, if you need help then get it, if you need to talk to someone then talk to someone, don't keep your feelings and thoughts in, you might not feel better immediately but it will help.

That's all for now until we see each other next time, live the life we all know you deserve, don't let anyone tell you that you're anything other than amazing. This is Roaw, over and out <3

A Late Goodbye + Explanation Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Late Goodbye + Explanation :: Comments

Kade
Re: A Late Goodbye + Explanation
Post Tue 12 Nov 2019 - 17:47 by Kade
awe roaw :( ily you're gonna do great in life.. goodbye, I'll keep missing you
feahter
Post Wed 13 Nov 2019 - 1:22 by feahter
goodbye, roaw <33 we've missed you, thank you for coming back. stay safe and best of wishes in all that you do! <3
RoawImKoatt
Post Wed 13 Nov 2019 - 13:54 by RoawImKoatt
Thanks guys, I love you both and I'll miss you, I have missed you. I wish I could come back but things are the way they are. Have a great life <3
Post  by Sponsored content

A Late Goodbye + Explanation

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: