Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, having faced their various opponents and challenges, fight to maintain the normal lives they have built. What struggles await them as the creeping fingers of leaf-bare grip the forest?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check has been completed and closed. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with the filled form for each of your characters.
Leaf-bare has set in, the days bitterly cold. The prey of the territory have taken shelter for the season, making hunting difficult. Herbs are dying in the crisp, cold air. How will the clans fare?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Button for New Topic? :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Characters : [C]lovertwist | [D]acedream
Female
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2041
Clan/Rank : [C] WC W[3] | [D] TC W[2]

New Button for New Topic? :) Empty
PostSubject: New Button for New Topic? :)   New Button for New Topic? :) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 10:06 pm

Hi guys! When I was still part of the staff team, I think I chatted briefly with Pika and Jay Bird about how we've had lots of trouble in the past with people finding the new topic button.

I think it might be good for us to find a new "New Topic" button that has higher contrast. I think a darker colored cat was suggested, and I think that might be a good idea. The fact that it's in the welcome PM as well as the FAQ but is still frequently missed is sad; I wonder how many new members don't even ask and just give up before trying.

What do y'all think? :)

T3 Warrior [60/200]
born in RiverClan
Clovertwist of WindClan
T3 Warrior [60/200]
half-SkyClan

(click name to view profile)
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Mosspelt

Characters : Mossbloom (M) ; Dappleshine (D) ; Goldengale (G) ; Blossompaw (B)
Female
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1350
Clan/Rank : (M) ThunderClan - Tier 3 Medicine Cat ; (D) WindClan - Tier 5 Warrior ; (G) WindClan - Tier 4 Warrior ; (B) SkyClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New Button for New Topic? :)   New Button for New Topic? :) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 10:14 pm

I think that would be a good idea, as that is also one of the problems I had as well when I joined. Very Happy Hamu

Mossbloom (She-Cat) ~ 55 HP/150 SP ~ ThunderClan Medicine Cat (Tier 3) ~ (009933)
Dappleshine (She-Cat) ~ 100 HP/280 SP ~ WindClan Warrior (Tier 5) ~ (006699)
Goldengale (She-Cat) ~ 80 HP/240 SP ~ WindClan Warrior (Tier 4) ~ (ff9900)
Blossompaw (She-Cat) ~ 20 HP/80 SP ~ SkyClan Apprentice ~ (9966cc)

Site Administrator ~~~ ThunderClan Medicine Cat
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : (S)Shadestrike (A)Amberwing (E)Eveningpaw Dead: (T) Treepaw
Female
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 355
Clan/Rank : (S) Shadowclan Tier 1 Warrior (A) Skyclan Tier 1 Warrior (E) Shadowclan Medicine cat Apprentice Dead: (T) Riverclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New Button for New Topic? :)   New Button for New Topic? :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 2:59 am

It was one of the problems I had too! A new one would be nice, or you could just make it bigger and put it in a different place? It'd make it stand out. However if it does change the old button will be missed (maybe)

Shadestrike // Shadowclan // Tier 1 Warrior Amberwing // Skyclan // Tier 1 Warrior Eveningpaw // Shadowclan // Medicine cat Apprentice

Character things to notice:

Had to get rid of the art because my siggy was too long.
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Characters : [C]lovertwist | [D]acedream
Female
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2041
Clan/Rank : [C] WC W[3] | [D] TC W[2]

PostSubject: Re: New Button for New Topic? :)   New Button for New Topic? :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 6:23 am

Larger button is also a good idea! I am not sure if forumotion limits the maximum or minimum sizes but it would be nice to test. ^^

T3 Warrior [60/200]
born in RiverClan
Clovertwist of WindClan
T3 Warrior [60/200]
half-SkyClan

(click name to view profile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Button for New Topic? :)   New Button for New Topic? :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Button for New Topic? :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Comments & Suggestions-