Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, having faced their various opponents and challenges, fight to maintain the normal lives they have built. What struggles await them as the creeping fingers of leaf-bare grip the forest?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check has been completed and closed. If you missed it, please PM a staff member with the filled form for each of your characters.
Leaf-bare has set in, the days bitterly cold. The prey of the territory have taken shelter for the season, making hunting difficult. Herbs are dying in the crisp, cold air. How will the clans fare?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
maple

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, *Blazeflight{B}, *Silentstrike{Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, Ivybrook {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, Frecklepaw {Fre}, Briarkit {Br}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2975
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 5 Senior Warrior {D}, RiverClan Tier 4 Deputy {Iv}, ShadowClan Kit {Fr, Br}

I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions   I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 6:25 am

Cat's name: Ivybrook
Fur (colour, pattern): grey tabby with lighter gray on her paws & face
Scars (only facial ones): three claw marks over her left eye
Fur lenght: she has the fluff :D
Face's structure: she has a sharp and angular face, round almond shaped eyes, and tufted ears
Expression wanted (see the chart): 3B, H2, or H3
Any additional trait?: nope :D

| T5 TC Warrior | RC Leader | T1 SC Warrior | SC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Hitsjui

Hitsjui

Characters : (S)Spotlake (D)Deerfrost (N)Nightpaw Dead: Lola(F)
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 465
Clan/Rank : WC warrior, SKC warrior, RC Kit

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions   I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 8:45 am

Ahh thank you so much for drawing Spotpaw Jay Bird! Your drawing style is so good!

Spoiler:

IC news:

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxtail, Frostpaw
Female
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3792
Clan/Rank : Rogue, Thunderclan Warrior (tier 3), SC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions   I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Cat's name: Mintwhisker
Fur (colour, pattern): Pale taupe mackerel tabby
I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGa9UWIBhNe7Vr5UC6C1ILgh0iw7kFHLv25PMQGI66wKzuuHoV&s
with darker tabby markings. She has a splash of white on her chin/neck.
Scars (only facial ones): huge four-claw slash mark going from the right side of her forehead to the left side of her chin, across the bridge of her nose/eyes. Both ears have multiple notches.
Fur length: Short, thinning, coarse.
Face's structure: Round and motherly, her features are slightly blurred and her cheekbones aren't very defined. However, her face is also gaunt and hollowed, like she's sick or hasn't eaten for a while.
Expression wanted (see the chart): I-3 or I-4
Any additional trait?: Mint has a dark pink nose, large, murky green eyes, and big rounded ears!

KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : (S)Shadestrike (A)Amberwing (E)Eveningpaw Dead: (T) Treepaw
Female
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 355
Clan/Rank : (S) Shadowclan Tier 1 Warrior (A) Skyclan Tier 1 Warrior (E) Shadowclan Medicine cat Apprentice Dead: (T) Riverclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions   I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 12:56 am

Don't really care if you don't do them all, I just want some art of my characters.
Cat's name: Shadepaw
Fur (colour, pattern): dilute calico with a light grey base, light yellow eyes.
I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 OIyaYvhI'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 Appren10 , I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 EphXmFa (she's the first one on the left) and I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 Untitl52 (she;s the 1st)
Scars (only facial ones):
Fur lenght: Short
Face's structure: Slightly rounded but if she faces you her chin sticks out quite a bit
Expression wanted (see the chart): H2
Any additional trait?: I'd prefer if you match the patterns exactly. (Especially based on the sprite art)

Cat's name: Amberpaw
Fur (colour, pattern): white base with brown tipped ears. Bright amber eyes
I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 Untitl52(2nd) and I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 EphXmFa
Scars (only facial ones):
Fur lenght: Medium with fluffy tail
Face's structure: lean and pointy- similar to a siamese cat
Expression wanted (see the chart): 2A
Any additional trait?:Not really

Shadestrike // Shadowclan // Tier 1 Warrior Amberwing // Skyclan // Tier 1 Warrior Eveningpaw // Shadowclan // Medicine cat Apprentice

Character things to notice:

Had to get rid of the art because my siggy was too long.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing

Falconwing

Characters : Falconwing (F) | Ravenmist (R) | Crowpaw (C)
Female
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 972
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions   I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 8:03 am

Oh my gosh YES

Cat's name: Crowpaw(talon)
Fur (colour, pattern): Dark Grey (darker than in my sig), with smoke tabbying and white patches (The only facial ones being on his cheek and left ear), and heterochromatic eyes, one orange, one blue, slightly diluted but not dull.
Scars (only facial ones): N/A
Fur lenght: Long-ish but silky fur, lying mostly flat. Short on head.
Face's structure: (lean, pointy, chubby, broad, etc. Be very descriptive on this if possible) Lean, with a high jawbone, and pointed (Not Oriental-style, just slightly sharp) muzzle. What little fluff there is on his cheeks and head points upwards (for the cheeks) and back towards his neck. (for the head)
Expression wanted (see the chart): A3, A4, or A7! Whichever you feel like doing!
Any additional trait?: Would you be able to include a black feather in his ear? If not, it’s no issue!

Ravenmist | She-cat | ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 1 Warrior | 40/120
Wrenkit | She-Cat | Unborn
Feel free to have your characters notice these things in roleplay!
Ravenmist is blind, and won’t look directly at your eyes while speaking.
Crowspirit seems to never be in camp, being one of the few healthy warriors and constantly hunting. He appears tired, but content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions   I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm bored and I want to practice some Expressions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: