Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC)

Go down 
+4
Amess
KittyKatz
feahter
meadowllark
8 posters
AuthorMessage
meadowllark

meadowllark

Characters : Pinepaw(RC||Living), Pheasantpaw(WC||Living)
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 20

Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) Empty
PostSubject: Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC)   Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 10:04 pm

Hello!
Welcome to the Looking For thread of Pinekit and Pheasantkit!

Before i get to the nitty-gritty of roleplaying my first character's clan interactions, i'd love for them to have a few relationships planned out before getting into it all! Just so i can have an idea of who to reach out to and message for plots and future roleplays!
I'd love to get them some friends, some acquaintances, maybe even some rivals to help get some future ideas going when they reach their different milestones in their clans.

Pinekit of RiverClan || Female || OPEN, NO SPECIAL REQUESTS
Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) 16472785_C8CyhlhhqqOMhM2
LINK TO BIO

Pinekit is Looking For...
☆☆  Friends
☆☆  Rivals
☆☆  Acquaintances
☆☆  Family
☆☆  ETC

Pheasantkit of WindClan || Male || OPEN, NO SPECIAL REQUESTS
Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) 17134214_tsSp2e4DCW6OIj9
LINK TO BIO

Pheasantkit is Looking For...
☆☆  Friends
☆☆  Rivals
☆☆  Acquaintances
☆☆  Family
☆☆  ETC

If Interested, Please Comment Form Below
Quote :
Character You're Interested In:
Role You're Interested In:
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank:
Your Character's Bio:
Any Ideas?:

Thanks for looking!

If you comment, i'll likely reply to you and then PM you or message you over on Discord so we can hash out details <3 <3

Back to top Go down
http://meadowllark.deviantart.com
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC)   Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Character You're Interested In: Pinekit
Role You're Interested In: Friend/Aquantaince, whichever suits you best <3
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank: Featherpaw; warrior-age; an old apprentice
Your Character's Bio: Featherkit's CreationCharacter Profile Page (< for a more detailed description~)
Any Ideas?: Featherpaw was a loner who's just returned to RiverClan - she had a troubled past and "went missing" for a few moons. As of right now, she's quite isolated and alone. She absolutely adores kits, so she'd be extremely overjoyed to spend time with a cheerful kitten soul ;3
She is quite older, but she's truely gentle and would love to make friends with Pinekit! Featherpaw would 100% be present for Pinekit as she grows up!

If this is alright, I would be happy to discuss more details - I'm available on Discord! <3

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC)   Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 2:44 am

Role You're Interested In: Friend/close friend
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank: Treekit, uhhh definitely one of the older kits, kit
Your Character's Bio: Creation  I haven't made any of my characters a fully fleshed out thing and will probably do that when Amberkit/paw becomes a warrior
Any Ideas?: Treekit is a boring kit on the outside but Pinekit's happy personality will probably unlock his curious and adventurous traits. Since they're both kits i'd love to see the two grow up together as friends. Maybe into something closer in the far future.
Back to top Go down
Amess

Amess

Characters : Grayleaf(G), Mistystripe(M),Cedarkit (C)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 2 Warrior (G), WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice (M),RiverClan Unborn Kit(C)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC)   Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 10:55 am

Character You're Interested In:Pinekit
Role You're Interested In:Rival
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank:Cedarkit,Unborn,Kit
Your Character's Bio:Boom
Any Ideas?:Cedarkit is one of the seven deadly sins litter, his place being envy, so he will most likely be jealous of Pinekit and attempt to compete with her. If Pinekit is just as competitive, this could lead to a friendly rivalry to strive to be better than the other

Character You're Interested In:Pheasantkit
Role You're Interested In:Acquaintance
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank:Mistystripe,Warrior age, Medicine Cat Apprentice
Your Character's Bio:Double Boom
Any Ideas?:Maybe Mistystripe could be a cat to go to when Pheasantkit is feeling down? I know, so creative.

ThunderClan           WindClan                        RiverClan 

Tier 2 Warrior   Medicine Cat Apprentice         Unborn Kit

Signature Art by the wonderful Kade/Jade
Back to top Go down
http://clansoflegend.forumotion.com
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC)   Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 1:06 pm

Character You're Interested In: Pheasantkit
Role You're Interested In: Sister
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank: Spotkit, Kit age, Kit.
Your Character's Bio: Spotkit is a shy, caring, protective, rule following, fear that if she does something wrong like break the warrior code everyone will put her down for it and hate her, seacrt keeping kit.
Any Ideas?: Spotkit could be a protective sister and can be a good cat to go to if you need someone to keep your seacrts. Spotkit would also keep Pheasantkit away from trouble but she doesn't get tell on anybody like a tattletale and would keep it a seacrt.

rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC)   Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 9:56 pm

Role You're Interested In: Friend/acquaintance
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank: Mudpaw, nearly warrior age, apprentice
Your Character's Bio: Here!
Any Ideas?: Mudpaw is lonely somewhat isolated within RiverClan and would probably find herself getting along with a friendly, open cat quite easily. She’d also be down for helping Pinekit with her clumsiness without being judgmental once Pinekit is older, especially since Mudpaw’s been known to trip on Sunningrocks a few times herself

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
meadowllark

meadowllark

Characters : Pinepaw(RC||Living), Pheasantpaw(WC||Living)
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC)   Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:47 pm

XRavenFeatherX wrote:
Role You're Interested In: Friend/Aquantaince, whichever suits you best <3
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank: Featherpaw; warrior-age; an old apprentice
Your Character's Bio: Featherkit's CreationCharacter Profile Page (< for a more detailed description~)
Any Ideas?: Featherpaw was a loner who's just returned to RiverClan - she had a troubled past and "went missing" for a few moons. As of right now, she's quite isolated and alone. She absolutely adores kits, so she'd be extremely overjoyed to spend time with a cheerful kitten soul ;3
She is quite older, but she's truely gentle and would love to make friends with Pinekit! Featherpaw would 100% be present for Pinekit as she grows up!

If this is alright, I would be happy to discuss more details - I'm available on Discord! <3

Honestly, yes!! I love this.

KittyKatz wrote:
Role You're Interested In: Friend/close friend
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank: Treekit, uhhh definitely one of the older kits, kit
Your Character's Bio: Creation  I haven't made any of my characters a fully fleshed out thing and will probably do that when Amberkit/paw becomes a warrior
Any Ideas?: Treekit is a boring kit on the outside but Pinekit's happy personality will probably unlock his curious and adventurous traits. Since they're both kits i'd love to see the two grow up together as friends. Maybe into something closer in the far future.

Yes!!! I'd love for her to bring out his curiosity and have them get into shenanigans together >: )

WereAmes wrote:
Character You're Interested In:Pinekit
Role You're Interested In:Rival
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank:Cedarkit,Unborn,Kit
Your Character's Bio:Boom
Any Ideas?:Cedarkit is one of the seven deadly sins litter, his place being envy, so he will most likely be jealous of Pinekit and attempt to compete with her. If Pinekit is just as competitive, this could lead to a friendly rivalry to strive to be better than the other

Character You're Interested In:Pheasantkit
Role You're Interested In:Acquaintance
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank:Mistystripe,Warrior age, Medicine Cat Apprentice
Your Character's Bio:Double Boom
Any Ideas?:Maybe Mistystripe could be a cat to go to when Pheasantkit is feeling down? I know, so creative.

@Cedarkit, i'd love for her to have a friendly rival!

@Mistystripe Definitely, he'll need someone to lean on to when he gets into a fit ; 0 ;

Hitsjui wrote:
Character You're Interested In: Pheasantkit
Role You're Interested In: Sister
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank: Spotkit, Kit age, Kit.
Your Character's Bio: Spotkit is a shy, caring, protective, rule following, fear that if she does something wrong like break the warrior code everyone will put her down for it and hate her, seacrt keeping kit.
Any Ideas?: Spotkit could be a protective sister and can be a good cat to go to if you need someone to keep your seacrts. Spotkit would also keep Pheasantkit away from trouble but she doesn't get tell on anybody like a tattletale and would keep it a seacrt.

Definitely! I think Pheasantkit will be protective of his siblings, regardless so maybe they'll be close and keep their secrets with on another >: O

rhindoom wrote:
Role You're Interested In: Friend/acquaintance
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank: Mudpaw, nearly warrior age, apprentice
Your Character's Bio: Here!
Any Ideas?: Mudpaw is lonely somewhat isolated within RiverClan and would probably find herself getting along with a friendly, open cat quite easily. She’d also be down for helping Pinekit with her clumsiness without being judgmental once Pinekit is older, especially since Mudpaw’s been known to trip on Sunningrocks a few times herself

omg i love that idea!! I'm sure she'd probably look to Mudpaw whenever she trips as some sort of comfort/make sure it wasn't /too/embarrassing of a tumble >: D

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC)   Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 8:52 pm

HECK YES! I feel like Crow and Pheasant would get along very well!
Character You're Interested In: Pheasantpaw
Role You're Interested In: Friend, maybe close bros when they’re older!
Your Character's Name, Age, Rank: Crowpaw, a bit older than Pheasant, maybe two or three moons (If he’s Squirrel’s kit)
Your Character's Bio: Crowpaw’s a confident, friendly tom, with very little fear, having never experienced loss, betrayal, or death. He’s playful and active, overall a friendly and agreeable playmate.
Any Ideas?: I was thinking that they might be able to first befriend each other as apprentices, and remain close throughout their lives! They’d almost definitely remain platonic, but best friend duos are usually a lot of fun!

Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC)   Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 2:11 pm

P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC)   Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relationships for Pinekit(RC) and Pheasantkit(WC)
Page 1 of 1