Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Prickly Mistles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

Prickly Mistles Empty
PostSubject: Prickly Mistles   Prickly Mistles EmptyFri 11 Oct 2019 - 18:53

"Pricklebush, get up. I'm low on honey, and I have herb bundles to prepare for the Moonstone journey. I'm not going alone, not this early in the morning. I'll be waiting outside by the exit."

Mistlepaw had been reluctant to ask Pricklebush to accompany her on the herb patrol, but she caught the scent of a fox the other day. While the scent was leaving Riverclan territory, the smell of the russet-colored beast was enough to put her on edge. She was better off safe then lying in a pool of her own blood, body mangled, cold and alone out in the territory. She shuddered, fur bristling at the mere thought. No, she definitely felt better with Pricklebush by her side, even with the two of them on rough terms. Could it be considered rough, though? It was mostly just her ignoring him..what if he was trying to apologize, and she was too stubborn to see it? "No, Mistlepaw. He left us. He doesn't care. Don't try to see the good in him," she glanced back at his stirring form, green eyes narrowed in slight anger. Now that he was awake, she slipped out of the den quietly. Before she could make a full escape, she paused at the entrance, and looked at him over her shoulder.

"I'll get a mouse for you, so don't bother visiting the prey pile."

He was still her mentor, after all..it wouldn't hurt to at least get him breakfast.

Prickly Mistles Tenor Prickly Mistles Original Prickly Mistles 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

Prickly Mistles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prickly Mistles   Prickly Mistles EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 0:42

As he was woken up by his apprentice's voice, Pricklebush let out an undignified snort as his regular, quiet breathing was interrupted. At the note of apathy in her generally kind and quiet voice, he grimaced. What had gotten into her lately? She used to enjoy spending time with him. But not anymore, these days. Her expression was flat, her voice toneless, when she spoke to him. And he couldn't understand what on earth he'd done wrong. The ThunderClan medicine cat sighed, stretching out his back with an audible crack, showing his fangs in a yawn, then shook out his bushy pelt as he followed her out. She offered him a mouse, so it couldn't be all hopeless, could it?... He sighed. The novelty of his existence had likely worn off. Or he'd done something to offend her. Either way, maybe they could sort it out on the walk to get honey. "...Thank you," he meowed eventually when he reached the exit, his head cocked in mild curiosity at the continuously blatant way she declined kindness. They'd get to the bottom of this. He didn't want to see one of the few cats he genuinely loved become yet another distant figure.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

Prickly Mistles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prickly Mistles   Prickly Mistles EmptyWed 23 Oct 2019 - 18:31

Mistlepaw only grunted in response to his thanks, turning her head sharply so she didn't have to face him. His gratitude meant nothing to her...not outwardly, at least. Inside, her stomach did excited flips. He didn't hate her. Well, it was a long stretch, considering all he said was 'thank you' but the young medicine cat apprentice clung to her hope. Even if she was mad at him for leaving her, she knew well enough that she couldn't be mad forever. And when she was ready to fix their bond, she wanted to ensure he was ready. Wordlessly, she padded into Riverclan territory, knowing without glancing back that he would follow her. The silence remained untouched as they moved farther and farther from camp, closer to the more forested parts of the territory. That was where the bees were, most likely. She glanced at him from over her shoulder, trying to read his expression before speaking suddenly, "leaf-fall is on its way. It's getting cooler."

Prickly Mistles Tenor Prickly Mistles Original Prickly Mistles 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

Prickly Mistles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prickly Mistles   Prickly Mistles EmptySun 27 Oct 2019 - 16:29

Usually, Pricklebush liked silence. It was better than conversation with most cats. However, with Mistlepaw, it felt... wrong. Stilted. Usually she was cheerful, when the depression wasn't working its rounds. StarClan knew he'd had his fair share of those moments, too. But lately she hadn't really talked to him.... at all. Sure, she'd say words, but conversation was somewhat out of the picture. He didn't like it. As they padded next to each other, in the audible silence, he began to build up his resolve. Though he hated confrontation, he needed to figure out what was wrong here. He owed Mistlepaw at least that much. With the rhythm of his paws hitting the soft RiverClan ground, the ThunderClan medicine cat breathed, trying to gather his confidence to speak. But the moment he opened his mouth, his apprentice said something- a quick, half-hearted conversation attempt, seeming almost as reluctant as he was. Reading his expression. The large tom blinked, his sage-green eyes searching hers, trying to understand how to respond... eventually, he nodded. "It is getting a little cold," he agreed, feeling the brisk air now that he mentioned it. Almost as brisk as her eyes... "Almost as cold as we've been lately," the tom continued bluntly, continuing to walk but looking straight at her. "Tell me, Mistlepaw. What's wrong? Why have you been so... cold?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

Prickly Mistles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prickly Mistles   Prickly Mistles EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 19:15

Pricklebush's question caught her off guard. The gray and white she-cat turned to look at him, a bit shocked at his straightforwardness, and stumbled over a rock. She squeaked in surprise and pain, but quickly regained her footing. She examined her paw and noticed the thin scratch the rock made in it. It was small, though, no cause of too much worry. She groomed away the blood that began to well from it quickly and began walking again. "What were we doing again? Oh yeah, he asked me what was wrong," she grunted again, narrowing her eyes. It was quite obvious what was wrong. A soft, exasperated sigh left her maw and she glanced up at the tan tom. He was clearly very oblivious. After a brief quiet, one she required to properly think of and assess her answer, she spoke, "you left me. I lost my grandpa and my mom only sunrises apart. I got disturbing prophecies and dealt with them on my own. You weren't there when I needed you most, so now I'm mad. There, I said it." Her words burned with venom, and her blood boiled underneath her skin. Speaking her feelings out loud only made her angrier. She took a deep breath to try to control her emotions and increased her pace, putting quite a bit of distance between the two of them. Their task today was to locate some honey, not become all buddy buddy again. Eager to return to her warm nest, she sniffed the air and followed the faint scent of honey.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prickly Mistles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prickly Mistles   Prickly Mistles Empty

Back to top Go down

Prickly Mistles
Page 1 of 1