Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sliiiightly forbidden romance?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Characters : Smokepetal of SkyClan, Lichenwing of ThunderClan, Sunfire of SkyClan, Minkshadow of WindClan, Ravenloft of ThunderClan
Clan/Rank : SkyClan Medicine Cat, ThunderClan Warrior T2kyClan Warrior T5, WindClan Warrior T2, ThunderClan Warrior T1
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

Sliiiightly forbidden romance? Empty
PostSubject: Sliiiightly forbidden romance?   Sliiiightly forbidden romance? EmptyThu 10 Oct 2019 - 21:29

So my boy Blizzard, the kittypet, needs a ladyfriend, preferably from RiverClan. He's apprentice-age, so the romance obviously would start small, and the goal would, eventually, be to get him accepted into the clan. But as it stands now, he's clueless about clan life and has no real reason to stay. So I'd like to give him a reason. I would be open to a ThunderClan cat too maybe but I have another character that's going to be born into TC in a couple of weeks and I'm not sure I want two characters in the same clan.

So hit me up if you have ideas or something! Ideally they'd be around the same age, but I'm not terribly opposed to an older she-cat, either.

Sliiiightly forbidden romance? Blizza11
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sliiiightly forbidden romance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sliiiightly forbidden romance?   Sliiiightly forbidden romance? EmptyThu 10 Oct 2019 - 22:02

Perchkit will be an RC she-cat born on 20th October if you don't mind waiting. I'm down for them to be a thing.
Back to top Go down

Sliiiightly forbidden romance?
Page 1 of 1