Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 10 Oct 2019 - 17:07

A third apprentice ceremony in one moon! Spottedleap was both glad that SkyClan was thriving, but he also missed his frequent naps. Nevertheless, he was pleased to have another apprentice on hand to deal with the elders. He scaled the Tallbranch and summoned the clan. "Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the Tallbranch for a Clan meeting!" Leaftwirl would be happy that another of her kits was entering apprenticeship.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 11 Oct 2019 - 18:18

Amberkit excitedly trotted over, her long legs allowed her to go pretty fast for a kitten though she almost tripped over when it was time to stop. ~This must be my Apprentice ceremony!~ She thought excitedly. ~It's time!~

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 13 Oct 2019 - 20:59

"Amberkit, please step forward." He paused, a familiar pang of sadness greeting him. There mere mention of the name was enough to provide an unwelcome reminder of the absent medicine cat. Spottedleap ignored his feelings and focused on the kit before him. "Amberkit, you have reached the age of 6 moons and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Amberpaw. I will mentor you and train you in the ways of a warrior." He jumped from the rock and met Amberpaw in the clearing to tap his nose against hers.

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 13 Oct 2019 - 23:31

Amberpaw felt the tiniest pinch of shock flood through her, but she move towards the tom and touched noses with him all the same. After the touch she shook her head "I'm shocked, why me?" She asked. "My mama said I was named after the... old medicine cat.. is that why Spottedleap? I don't know what to say..." She smiled at the deputy, she was pretty tall so she didn't have to look up so far.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 14 Oct 2019 - 17:28

Amberpaw was not the only cat taken by surprise; Spottedleap hadn't realized that the young apprentice would have already gotten an earful about her namesake. It was shameful to him that she thought he would only want to train her because of the memories attached to a name. "No, Amberpaw, of course not. You might share a name, but you'll only ever have to be yourself. I just want to help you be strong and wise." Spottedleap meowed, head tilting slightly to the side. A small smile curled his lip. "Besides, you seem like a pretty cool-headed cat. I like apprentices that don't make me run around too much."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Amberkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1