Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Holly's Fall Vacation [Absence; October 15th to 29th]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6015

Holly's Fall Vacation [Absence; October 15th to 29th] Empty
PostHolly's Fall Vacation [Absence; October 15th to 29th]

Hey guys! Letting you know now that I know the dates: from October 15th to about the 29th, I'm going to be on vacation. I'll most likely be available on discord (assuming I can get a temporary data plan for the trip, which is unsure at present, if not I won't be around at all) and for very very short mobile posts, but if there's anything urgent that needs done by me in/around that time period I need to know in advance so I can attempt to make arrangements; and if possible take care of it in the next few days (since we still have to pack and make sure everything will be alright at home while we're gone, I'll be slightly spotty this week, too).

Sorry for any inconveniences this causes anyone, I don't have the option of staying home from this trip. I was hoping to be more active this month, but the best I can do at present is fit everything big and detailed I can into the next few days and do my best to get mobile posts done where they're absolutely needed.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Holly's Fall Vacation [Absence; October 15th to 29th] :: Comments

No Comment.

Holly's Fall Vacation [Absence; October 15th to 29th]

Page 1 of 1