Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting with my mama (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Hunting with my mama (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting with my mama (closed)   Hunting with my mama (closed) EmptyMon 7 Oct 2019 - 13:03

Spottedleap hesitated to enter the warriors' den. He didn't want to disturb Firflower; he knew things had been difficult for her since Maplepaw, or Delta, or whoever had been exiled from camp, even if she couldn't vocalize it. Was it too selfish to want a little bit of her attention for himself? He had is own daughter already, but Murkpelt and even Sagelight had more time with Honeypaw than he did. Pushing his doubts away in sync with the den's ferns brushing against his pelt, Spottedleap ducked into the den and gently woke Firflower by rubbing his cheek against hers and purring deeply. He pulled back to speak with her as she blinked away sleep. "Good morning, Firflower! Do you want to go hunting with me?"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Hunting with my mama (closed) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my mama (closed)   Hunting with my mama (closed) EmptyTue 15 Oct 2019 - 20:55

A kind, gentle dream cradled the she-cat's heart as she slept. Soft mist dampened her face as she lay on the floor of the Tribe's cave, faint reflections from the sun outside lit the joyful faces of young kits playing, her kits playing. Her chest felt warm gazing upon them. A brief touch of fur at her side turned her head. It was Elmcloud, no, Cloudroar, no... The warmth she felt fizzled out. Who... who was it? Blue eyes squeezed shut; she shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind. Whoever it was, they were gone. She turned her head forwards again, only to see no one. The light of an overcast sky barely lit the entrance to their shelter, yet it was somehow very clear that there wasn't anyone with her anymore. The waterfall was swollen to the point that she couldn't leave. Defying her grasp of reality, it broke from its true course to bend backwards and towards her, rushing to carry her into one of the many sub-caverns and drown her alo-

Nothing happened. Firflower awoke with a drawn-out intake of breath, her eyes opening blearily to the world. The dream itself was left forgotten, but a strange feeling lingered up until a low rumble was felt through her cheek. The warrior lifted her head to meet eye-to-eye with her son. She let out a purr in response, gaze flickering to Spottedleap's mouth to catch what he was saying. 'It's certainly been a long time since we hunted last.' The cream-splotched she-cat quickly groomed the must unruly parts of her fur before getting to her paws and giving her son a nod of agreement. Whatever her dream had been about, this seemed to dissuade the vestiges it had on her heart.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my mama (closed)   Hunting with my mama (closed) EmptyTue 22 Oct 2019 - 21:56

He smiled, pleased to have her by his side. He should have asked her a lot sooner, but things always seemed so busy, what with all of his boring duties taking all of his time. He wondered how she was doing and what she thought of all of the recent nonsense. Like his deputyship. Spottedleap hoped she was proud, but maybe she was also weighed down by concern for her other kits. They were, unfortunately, important to her. He strolled from the camp and into the territory, pelt brushing against Firflower's. The air was brisk but the pine trees kept their needles, stark green compared to the hues of orange and red that decorated Fourtrees at the last meeting. Maybe the green would attract all the prey from the other territories. He smiled at his own internal monologue and then lifted his nose to see if he would have any luck.

The light scent of a sparrow, not too far off in the distance, caught the tom's attention. He tapped Firflower with his nose and then tilted his head to the side, a little signal that he was splitting off, and then trotted in the sparrow's direction to see if he could snag it. He spotted it perched on a branch, batting its wings as though it had just landed. He scared it off, but just below him, a raccoon attracted by the noise stared up at him with malicious beady eyes. Hissing, Spottedleap dropped from the tree and landed on it in a flurry of claws. It freaked out and ran away.

Spottedleap used Sky Drop on the raccoon, dealing 15 damage and using 15 stamina.

Spottedleap
100/100 HP
265/280 SP

Raccoon (fled)
15/30 HP
300/300

Last edited by Sun on Tue 22 Oct 2019 - 22:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14824

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my mama (closed)   Hunting with my mama (closed) EmptyTue 22 Oct 2019 - 21:56

The member 'Sun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Hunting with my mama (closed) Mistpe10
Hunting with my mama (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my mama (closed)   Hunting with my mama (closed) EmptyTue 29 Oct 2019 - 16:59

Firflower gave a gentle tap with her tail-tip as her son broke away, her own mouth agape as she searched for any prey nearby. She felt grateful that Spottedleap made an effort with her. Some cats would simply up and leave without letting her know first, their fading warmth and scent the only indicators that she'd been left behind. The cream she-cat scurried up a tree to widen the area she could see. Fallen leaves on the ground just within her vision caught her attention as they flew into the air. What was that? Through gaps in the branches she could see a raccoon, with her son showing it what for! He easily sent it packing. The molly felt a glow of pride in her chest. Her concerns with him being made deputy - that he was still young and inexperienced - were unfounded. It wasn't that she didn't think he was fit; it was just that, in her heart, he was still her little kit.

That warmth with her, she moved to find something for her to catch. The flicker of shadows betrayed something above her. A squirrel, cheeks packed with acorns. She carefully ascended, blue eyes fixed on the brown-grey creature, unblinking. She leapt to the next tree over to get a better vantage point. When the time was right, she leaped onto the same branch, looking to pin it between her and the rough bark. She missed and her target escaped, but something felt off. Her hackles rose as she looked down and met eye-to-eye with a startled, and already rather beat-up raccoon. By sheer coincidence it was the same that her son had beaten not long before. She snarled and crouched tight to her branch, swiping at the masked predator.

Firflower used Front Paw Strike on Raccoon, dealing 9 damage and using 10 stamina.

Firflower
HP
: 40/40
SP: 120/130

Raccoon
HP
: 16/30
SP: 300/300

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."

Last edited by Nightmare on Tue 29 Oct 2019 - 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14824

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my mama (closed)   Hunting with my mama (closed) EmptyTue 29 Oct 2019 - 16:59

The member 'Nightmare' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Hunting with my mama (closed) Mistpe10
Hunting with my mama (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my mama (closed)   Hunting with my mama (closed) EmptyThu 31 Oct 2019 - 15:19

Sounds of fighting echoed through the trees, and he whipped around to pinpoint where it had come from. To his dread, he realized the scent of the raccoon he'd chased off was in the same direction that Firflower's snarl had come from. Barreling through the pine trees, Spottedleap decided he hated raccoons and vowed to kill it if it had laid a single ugly claw on his mother. He saw her clawing the creature from a low branch, and took the raccoon by surprise with a powerful tackle that slammed its skull against the tree trunk. He stepped away when he realized that his contact with the raccoon had killed it, and he lifted his chin to look up at Firflower. He smiled at her, a kit-like smile that a proud tomkit would display after catching his father's tail.

Spottedleap used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 13 (+3) damage and using 10 stamina.

Spottedleap
100/100 HP
255/280 SP

Firflower
HP: 40/40
SP: 120/130

Raccoon
HP: 0/30
SP: 300/300

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with my mama (closed)   Hunting with my mama (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting with my mama (closed)
Page 1 of 1