Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilies

Lilies

Characters : Harrierkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Kit
Aquarius Pig
Number of posts : 12

Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan) Empty
PostSubject: Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan)   Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan) EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 5:11 pm

Cat Name: Harrierkit
Clan: ShadowClan

Special Requests: I'm generally open to all sorts of plotting, so hit me up on Discord if you have any ideas. Here are some of my own, though!

• Harrierkit's Rival: Harrierkit has a fierce competitive streak and isn’t afraid to throw down. She doesn’t back down from any challenge, even if it’s a bad idea. I’d love for her to have an amicable rivalry with someone. Not a rivalry where they hate each other, but the type of rivalry where they race each other to the top. They can push each other’s buttons or be lovingly irritated with each other, but I really just want a feisty relationship like this in her life. >:3 And, if you’re up for it, we could totally spice it up with some slow-burn romance later down the line.

• Harrierkit's Shadow: Harrierkit is the biggest of her littermates, and often overshadows many of the other kits. I’d love for her to have one or two siblings or unrelated cats who either resent her or follow in her pawsteps. Again, if you're up for it we can spice it up however you like!

• Outsiders: Harrierkit could make friends with cats in other Clans once she comes of age, but I figure they'll be cats who she talks down to or, again, that she has a rivalry more than anything with. She's probably curious about cats outside of the Clans, so if you have any of those we can also plan that out after her apprentice ceremony!

• Other: I want to make friends with y'all, both IC and OOC, so please give me some ideas and we can spin a story out of it!

Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5866

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan)   Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan) EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 7:15 pm

I have Daisyflame of ShadowClan who is an older and respected warrior, I would love for them to hang IC! Idk of any plots atm, but we could certainly do some topics with them!

Also, I saw that Harrier is NPC x NPC, but Daisy and Raven are looking for kits to be in their litter right now, if you happened to be interested in that? https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t39357-bring-dem-smexy-sc-kibbens-for-a-smexy-couple

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan) VHQrlk5
Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan) 1QYZaRo

Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan) Molex311
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan)   Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan) EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 7:32 pm

I've created a plot and when Harrierkit becomes an apprentice maybe you could challenge Shadepaw as Cat 1 in this plot?

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t39524-it-s-all-fun-and-games-until-somebody-loses-an-eye-plot-idea-development-for-shadepaw

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
Lilies

Lilies

Characters : Harrierkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Kit
Aquarius Pig
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan)   Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan) EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 8:06 pm

Ice, I would be interested if Harrierkit's appearance fits; she's brown tabby and white. Does that work?

Kitty, I'd love that :D Responded in your topic as well.

Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5866

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan)   Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan) EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 8:19 pm

this is what Daisyflame looks like https://i.servimg.com/u/f50/19/24/70/91/ru2wyl10.jpg and Ravenmist is black and grey. It works for me :)

Daisy and Raven just became mates and we have not gotten any other kits in our litter yet, but if you would like to post on our topic that would be great and we'll work things out! https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t39357-bring-dem-smexy-sc-kibbens-for-a-smexy-couple

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan) VHQrlk5
Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan) 1QYZaRo

Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan)   Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends with Harrierkit! (ShadowClan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Friend Finder-
Jump to: