Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed)   Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed) EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 5:19 pm

Padding through the territory with Ravenmist at his side, a cool, Leaf-Fall breeze ruffled his fluffy coat. The golden sun set over the horizon and the warrior found the crunch of leaves satisfying under his large paws. Though he'd originally asked Ravenmist to accompany him on what she had most likely assumed to be a hunting patrol, this evening, they wouldn't be doing any hunting. Tonight, he was going to ask the dark pelted she-cat to be his mate, so that they may stay by each other's sides through thick and thin, and so that they could start a family together. Ever since he'd grown close to the blind warrior after Scorchstar's death, Daisyflame had been genuinely happy, and knew that there was no one better to fill the hold in his heart than her. Hopefully, she felt the same.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed) VHQrlk5
Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed) 1QYZaRo

Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed)   Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed) EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 9:20 pm

Ravenmist stuck close to Daisyflame, tail flicking, ears swiveling. He hadn't been specific on what they were going out of camp for, but she suspected it would be hunting. What confused her, however, was how he kept ignoring the faint scents of prey they passed occasionally. Surely his nose wasn't that bad, he was a senior warrior, and a skilled one at that.
She still missed her father dearly, but Daisyflame had helped to fill that gap, to find happiness in such dark times. The tom was the first cat she had met, excluding family, who had cared so much. At least, since Hollowpaw. And she had to admit, she had occasionally daydreamed of becoming mates, starting a family, but she was too afraid to ask. Afraid that, if he didn't see her in that way, she could lose even the friendship she treasured so much. So she had pushed that aside, so that she could enjoy his company, feel full, feel happy.

"So, what are we really out here for?"

Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed)   Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed) EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 9:42 pm

Perking his ears at the question, Daisyflame didn't say a word, but instead gently tapped her on the shoulder with his bushy tail as a signal to stop. They weren't anywhere in particular, but instead stood just outside the edge of the forest and looked out onto the marshy plains. The sight was a true beauty, and while she any of it, he had a solution; which he hoped would go as planned.

"We're standing at the edge of the forest and looking out onto the open marsh," the warrior began softly after several moments of silence, the two of the pelts still pressed comfortably together as they stood next to each other. "Just before the end of the horizon are Highstones, standing tall and proud through their mystery, the sun is setting in the east and casting an amber glow over the territories," he continued, his words ending and beginning with a purr from deep in his throat. "The marshes beyond us are mostly still, but a slight breeze ruffles the grasses, and some black ravens fly overhead, their wings battering against the winds in the sky," Daisyflame mewed, his eyes fixed on the avians above.

"Ravenmist..." he began, turning his amber gaze towards her, a soft smile on his muzzle. Now, he would explain why they were here. "You may not be able to see, but let me be your eyes. Let me stay by your side, to protect and love you with all my heart and soul, for as long as I shall live." he purred, nuzzling the side of his cheek against her dark muzzle and then pressing his maw against her fur. "Ravenmist, will you be my mate?" the large tom mewed, ever so slightly lifting his head up from where it had been buried in her fur, eagerly waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed)   Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed) EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 1:14 pm

Ravenmist stopped at Daisyflame’s signal, listening to him describe the scene around them. They way he spoke, words flowing like a gentle stream, it momentarily gave her sight. Perhaps not in the physical sense, but the tom’s speech built a landscape in her mind, a beautiful scene. Stars, she loved him.

When he moved on from the description and continued talking, she paused for a moment, surprised, before leaning into his embrace, a purr rumbling in her throat, breaking the silence while she thought of what to say. ”Daisyflame, yes, a thousand times over, yes! Since... Since Hollowpaw’s death, you’re the first cat who’s cared so much, who I’ve found enough of my heart to love.” She buried her head in his thick fur, her mew soft. “We’ve both suffered so much loss, but maybe we can fill that hole together, make a family. I loved you since not long after that night by the Thunderpath, and I swear, I’ll always love you.” The silver-splashed she-cat held still, the picture Daisyflame had described fresh in her mind. StarClan, the scene Daisyflame was seeing must be beautiful. Purr still preset, soft and comforting, she waited for a response.

Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed)   Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed) EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 2:31 am

Heart practically leaping out of his chest, Daisyflame accepted her embrace as their two fluffy bodies pressed against each other. "StarClan, I love you so much Ravenmist," the large tom mewed softly when she finished. "And I'll always love you as well, till the StarClan strips me of my life," he chuckled wholeheartedly, speaking nothing but the truth. From now till the day he died, his heart would belong to her's. To stay by her side and walk with her through the journey of life.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed)   Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaf-Fall Lovers (closed)
Page 1 of 1