Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, each suffering in a way of their own, fight to maintain the normal peaceful life they built. What struggles await them with the shifting seasons?
Leaf-fall has come at last, and the trees are shifting colors. Cooler nights linger, and the morning dawns misted.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Situations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aspe-ider

Aspe-ider

Characters : Sagelight, Elmskip, Myrtlebrook
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 446
Clan/Rank : [S]SkC MCA; [E]WC T3; [M]RC T1

New Situations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Situations   New Situations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 11:07 am

Sagelight busied himself with collecting tansy leaves, delicately selecting the best with his teeth and plucking them off the plant. He had built up a growing pile of them on top of an ivy leaf. When that leaf got full, he found another one and restarted the process. He wasn't sure how much tansy he would need but it was better to be safe than sorry. Every now and then he would look over at Honeykit to make sure she was okay. She seemed to be doing just fine, trying her hardest to get leaves too. He smiled to himself; he had good things to report back to Spottedleap. Hey, if StarClan allowed it, maybe Honeykit could become his apprentice when the time came. The tom's ear flicked when Mossbloom reappeared and he turned to face her, just barely catching the tail end of what she said. She was smiling, though, so it must be a good thing.

"...coltsf--t. Do yo- know what to d- with it, Sa--light?"

"Coltsfoot?" he echoed, padding closer to inspect the herb she held in her mouth. "It's got something to do with paw pads...It helps with cracked pads, right? And something else...whitecough? No..." Pausing a moment to think, Honeykit caught his eye. "Oh, kittencough! Coltsfoot cures kittencough." Sagelight grinned, pleased with himself for remembering. He turned back to his pile of tansy leaves and gestured towards it with his tail. "I think we've got enough...I'm gonna see if I can find anything else." He trotted off deeper into the forest, searching for any plants he recognized. Just as he was about to turn and go back, he spotted some star-shaped blue flowers. "Hey, borage!"

#628f90#660000#B89D89
SkC MCAWC T3 WarriorRC T1 Warrior

❀Click for kitties!❀
New Situations - Page 2 AmgJTgv

New Situations - Page 2 0RKdm4

Last edited by Aspe-ider on Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 8327
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostSubject: Re: New Situations   New Situations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 11:07 am

The member 'Aspe-ider' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

New Situations - Page 2 Mistpe10New Situations - Page 2 Forever-book-trailer-182x140New Situations - Page 2 39725f27f7e7f928a8660c1f51e1f00127d0645_t
New Situations - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Mossman
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Mossman

Characters : Mossbloom (M) ; Dappleshine (D) ; Goldengale (G)
Female
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 924
Clan/Rank : (M) ThunderClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat ; (D) ???Clan - Tier 4 Warrior ; (G) WindClan - Tier 3 Warrior

PostSubject: Re: New Situations   New Situations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 11:43 am

"That's right! Well done, Sagelight." Mossbloom purred, brushing the tom's flank with the tip of her tail. He was doing so well, truly, especially in light of everything that had happened. He was certainly a strong one, Sagelight. Following his gesture, she nodded in agreement. "I think so too, that should last us a while. And now we know where there's plenty of it for the future!" She set down her finds next to the bundles of tansy as Sagelight went further into the woods, and as she looked around herself she heard his exclamation. Good, he was recognizing most of the plants on his own, if not all, that was a good sign. There was certainly a lot to learn. Borage would be useful to have on paw as well, she thought as she looked in his direction, spotting starry blue flowers.

A purple flower caught her eye off to the side of the borage, and she headed for it. Lavender! With cold weather coming, there was sure to be fevers and chills, lavender would be perfect for that. As she nipped some of the stems off of the plant, a sharp pain flowered in her paw pad. A sharp hiss of pain came from her, interrupting the quiet chirping she had been unconsciously doing, and she set down her mouthful of lavender to look at her paw. A small thorn was lodged in it, not too deep, but still enough to cause a thin bead of blood to well around it. Tail wrapping around the three paws that weren't on the ground, she lowered her head to remove it herself when her eyes landed on Sagelight and she hesitated. Keeping the paw with the thorn raised, she called him over.

"Sagelight! Over here, but be careful, there's a thorn bush." Once he was close, Mossbloom held out her paw, showing him the thorn sticking out of her pad. "I was going to take care of it myself, but this would be a good chance for you to practice, if you'd like to. Have you ever removed a thorn from a paw before?" She asked, looking slightly up at him.

Herb Haul: Daisy, Tansy (x2), Coltsfoot, Borage, Lavender, Thorn

Mossbloom (She-Cat): 45 HP/100 SP ThunderClan Medicine Cat (Tier 1) (009933)
Dappleshine (She-Cat): 80 HP/240 SP RiverClan Clanless Warrior(Tier 4) (006699)
Goldengale (She-Cat): 60 HP/200 SP WindClan Warrior (Tier 3) (ff9900)
New Situations - Page 2 Giphy

Last edited by Mossman on Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: New Situations   New Situations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 11:43 am

The member 'Mossman' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

New Situations - Page 2 Mistpe10New Situations - Page 2 Forever-book-trailer-182x140New Situations - Page 2 39725f27f7e7f928a8660c1f51e1f00127d0645_t
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Spookachu

Yoshachu Spookachu

Characters : (a) Sans♂, (b) Poppyheart♂, (c) Sparkfire♀, (d) Honeypaw♀
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3874
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 5 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (c) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Warrior, (d) SkyClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: New Situations   New Situations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 11:54 am

With a soft, squeaky heave of breath, Honeykit fell back on her haunches, panting and looking at the significantly smaller pile of leaves she had managed to collect compared to Sagelight's. There was no way she was going to be able to reach the rest of the larger leaves all the way at the top of the plant, and Mossbloom had told her not to pick the smaller ones. It also seemed that Mossbloom was teaching Sagelight something again, so she couldn't ask them for help. Turning her head, she looked up at Sunflower and squeaked, "Um, I can't reach the rest of those leaves. Could you get them for me please? If you don't mind, that is."

Another color had caught her eye from the side of her peripheral. Turning her head, she saw a bunch of clusters of pretty purple flowers. Well, the yellow flowers turned out to be tansy, so what if those purple flowers could be a good herb, too? "I also wanna look at those flowers over there, but Spottedleap said I'm not allowed to wander off. Can you come with me, Sunflower?"

Sans of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Poppyheart of ShadowClan ~ #ffa801
Sparkpaw of ShadowClan ~ #cdbf38
Honeypaw of SkyClan ~ #3bbb9d

Current Events
Sans has returned to ShadowClan after his brief exile, though he still has yet to earn back his warrior name.
Poppyheart has just lost his mate Redwing to a skirmish at the SkyClan border, and his only living daughter Rowanfire has gone missing....
Sparkfire has become the newest warrior of ShadowClan!
Honeypaw has become an apprentice and is now training under Sunflower.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Spookachu on Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: New Situations   New Situations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 11:54 am

The member 'Yoshachu Spookachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Aspe-ider

Aspe-ider

Characters : Sagelight, Elmskip, Myrtlebrook
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 446
Clan/Rank : [S]SkC MCA; [E]WC T3; [M]RC T1

PostSubject: Re: New Situations   New Situations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 11:25 am

He was carrying back the borage leaves he had found, about to drop them off in their growing herb pile when Mossbloom called his name. Sagelight raised his head, the plants still in his mouth. "What is it?" he called back, his voice muffled. He deposited his borage onto the pile and trotted over, minding her words about the thorns. It took him a moment but he carefully picked his way through the thorn bushes, finally stopping at his mentor's side. He couldn't really see the thorn that was in her paw pad but he trusted that it was there; there was a faint hint of blood beading where the thorn was stuck.

"Don't you just...pull it out? With your teeth?" He looked back up to Mossbloom, blinking. Was there something else he was supposed to do? He wasn't sure. He huffed out a small sigh and went in to pull the thorn out, using his whiskers to feel where it was before he carefully grabbed it with his teeth and yanked it out. After safely spitting it out on the ground, he raised his head to look at her again. "Is that it? Oh, I hope I didn't hurt you!"

#628f90#660000#B89D89
SkC MCAWC T3 WarriorRC T1 Warrior

❀Click for kitties!❀
New Situations - Page 2 AmgJTgv

New Situations - Page 2 0RKdm4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Situations   New Situations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Situations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2